Celebs Meet CSSA #10 - Natalie Portman - Cover

Celebs Meet CSSA #10 - Natalie Portman

by Carnage Jackson

Copyright© 2002 by Carnage Jackson

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when an erotica author meets his muse?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Voyeurism   .

Just a quickie story I wrote in between Journal of an Agent and my upcoming Hollywood After Dark. You can read the rest of this series, written by many different authors, at www.c-s-s-a.com. Feedback always welcome.


"And as you can see," Natalie Portman continued, pointing at the large projector screen with a laser pointer. "No one who is famous in the public eye goes untouched on this website. From actresses to singers to athletes to royalty, it seems that if there is an attractive woman on the planet who is famous, this site - Celebrity Sex Stories Archive - has at least one story on her,"

Natalie paused for a moment, shifting back to her notes.

"As an actress in Hollywood, I find this sort of thing very disturbing indeed. With over two dozen stories written about my screen name and persona alone, including some of the most vile and despicable things imaginable that could be done to a person sexually or otherwise, written at various stages of my life. This site and others like it are a danger for women everywhere, for they foster the idea that not only is rape and forced intercourse acceptable in our society, but that even one night stands and casual, unprotected sex is also the norm," she said, continuing.

"From a psychological standpoint, it's clear that the writers of these stories are often lonely men, more than likely in their early 20s or mid 30s, who are most likely seeking female companionship and, unable to get it or find much of it in the real world, are forced to extol upon the Hollywood system of beauty and perfection further by writing perfect, willing sex partners who just so happen to be famous. The result is a collection of close to 2,000 stories, whose main purpose is to sexually excite the reader and others who feel the same way. Summed up, there are a lot of isolated men who get off on this stuff," she said, eliciting some laughter from the audience.

I sat back in my chair and yawned as Natalie continued. I tuned her out somewhat, glancing around at the people filling most of the seats in this small auditorium. They were fellow students, professors and what appeared to be even a few desperate "Star Wars" fans, all listening pretty raptly to what the young Ms. Portman was saying. I had come to hear her speech, a delivery of her thesis paper for her degree in psychology here at Harvard, entitled "Celebrity and the sexual mind: The new mediums, dangers and glorifications". However, as her speech went on, I started to lose interest until something she said perked my ears up.

"Attempts to contact the site maintainer, a person with the ambiguous name and indefinable name of Carnage Jackson, were not returned, leading this researcher to conclude that many of these people, these authors, are ashamed to show themselves in public or be confronted with their own sexual fantasies, for fear of public exposure," Natalie said.

This made me a little angry, but I subdued myself and listened as she closed her speech, hoping that at the end I could get a moment to talk to her. She was quite wrong about a lot of the things she said, and I would hopefully get a chance to correct her on the error of her ways.

"In conclusion, the melding of the Internet with the iconic, picturesque culture of Hollywood has created sites like this Archive, where sexual fantasies about women of all creeds are exploited and glorified for anyone to receive access to. The future is uncertain in this field, given that such speech IS legally protected by the Supreme Court, but more research may be warranted to try and predict through algorithms and patterns what the next logical step is. Thank you for your time, I will present the remainder of the paper tomorrow afternoon for those who wish to attend" Natalie said, taking a slight bow.

The crowd applauded in their seats as Natalie smiled at them while gathering up her notes, a few "Star Wars" fans, decked out in too small t-shirts and matted hair, jumped to their own feet to give her a standing ovation. The crowd began to disperse as I waited in my seat, watching them go. The geeks rushed to the stage to shake Natalie's hand and talk to her. She seemed poised and collected, smiling and laughing a little bit and even taking a picture with two of them, something that seemed radically out of place in an environment such as this.

The "Star Wars" fans finally began to leave after a few minutes and that's when I stood up, casually strolling past them towards the stage, where Natalie was unhooking her laptop computer and putting some note cards into a satchel.

"That was an excellent speech Ms. Portman," I said to her quietly, leaning against one of the auditorium seats.

"Thank you," she said, not looking up.

I hesitated for a moment. "You were a little incorrect on some aspects of it though, I am afraid to tell you," I said.

"Oh really? What do you mean? Have you worked on this topic before?" she said, still not looking up.

"Well, you could say that I suppose. Let's just say I'm a bit of an expert when it comes to stories about celebrities having sex," I said to her.

Natalie finally looked up, her brown hair falling away from her ear. She was dressed in a casual but formal sort of way, wearing a knee length khaki skirt and an expensive looking silk blouse. If it wasn't for her youthful appearance, she could have easily passed as a business woman.

"Hi, Carnage Jackson. Nice to finally meet you Ms. Portman," I said, extending my hand. Natalie froze in shock for a moment, staring at me wide eyed, her hands seemingly stuck over her briefcase. I watched as she sized me up.

I wasn't really a big guy, and not really even that threatening looking. I weigh about 170 and am around 5'10 - big enough to keep away trouble but not large enough to probably defend myself from it. I was wearing just a pair of slacks and a button up shirt, figuring when I showed up that this was a more dressy sort of thing than my usual shorts and t-shirts.

Natalie blinked at me and finally extended her own hand slowly. I shook it softly, not wanting to scare her away by squeezing too tight or too long. Natalie removed her hand and stood back up, still amazed to be looking at me.

"Why didn't you answer my emails to you? You didn't have to show up here in person," Natalie said. I watched as her eyes darted around the room, looking for a way out or for extra people if she thought I was too much of a threat or something. I followed her eyes and saw a group of students standing by the exit, talking. Otherwise we were alone in the auditorium.

"I'm sorry about that, really. I haven't been able to get at a computer for a few days and I know that the three or four messages you probably left me are just sitting there in my inbox. I did see the first one though, but I wrote it off as a joke. Then I checked the Harvard website and saw that you really WERE giving a speech, so I decided to come and see how you handled my little hobby. It was a quick plane ride, but getting the fare on such short notice was a pain," I said with a smile, taking a step towards her just so I didn't have to speak in a somewhat loud voice so that she could hear me over the air conditioners.

Natalie stepped back quickly, moving behind a table.

"Well... what did you think? You said I got some things wrong," Natalie said, her voice a little uneasy.

"Yes and no. It's really more semantics than anything but, if you have sometime, I'd be more than happy to give you that interview for your research. In a public place of course, since you obviously seem a little unnerved by me being here," I said, still smiling. I wasn't trying to sound over eager at all, but I could understand her trepidation.

"Alright, I suppose that would be okay. Meet me at Angelo's, two blocks over in about 30 minutes, ok?" Natalie said, starting again to gather up her stuff.

"See you then," I said, turning away and walking out of the room. I stole a glance over my shoulder and saw that Natalie was still watching me with some hesitance. I really didn't blame her, given the situation, but I still smiled to myself anyway.

She couldn't have picked a more crowded place to go. As I waited outside for a table to open up, the heat of the summer sun fading in the horizon above me, a bustle of dinner patrons coming and going into the restaurant, I watched the cars drive by in rush hour and the pedestrians crossing the street. Glancing at my watch, I was starting to wonder if Natalie would show up, as our confirmed time had passed five minutes earlier. Turning to leave, figuring I had been stood up, I spotted Natalie hustling with a throng of people at the intersection directly across from the restaurant. She had her laptop slung over her shoulder and a folder beneath her arm, but it was without a doubt her. I was amazed as I watched her walk that no one else seemed to notice who she was. A short, brown haired girl - never mind the fact that she was in one of the biggest film franchises of all time - blended in with the crowd pretty well.

"Hi," she said to me, a bit out of breath. "I apologize for the delay, one of my professors held me up as I was leaving,"

"No trouble at all. I'm afraid we will have to wait though, since the place seems a bit crowded," I said, glancing at the door as an elderly couple walked out.

For the first time, Natalie smiled at me. "Not necessarily. Watch this," she said, heading towards the restaurant. I followed a step or so behind and watched as she walked up to the greeter, saying something to him. His face lit up and he laughed, grabbing two menus and stepping past a waiter. Natalie looked back at me and motioned for me to follow her.

I did, and within a moment we were seated at a table towards the side of the restaurant, next to a row of booths were couples and families were eating. Pulling the chair out for Natalie, the greeter's face fell a bit as he saw me, probably figuring I was Natalie's date. Needless to say, he didn't pull a chair out for me.

"How did you do that?" I asked, a bit amazed.

"Celebrity status. I don't like to use it if I don't have to, but sometimes the situation warrants it. Besides, they know me here. I eat lunch here all the time, not to mention do some studying. The crowded environment is very soothing in a strange way when you are cramming her finals," Natalie said, smiling again. Her beauty was far different than I even imagined it to be: a natural grace and poise to her young frame that I had never seen before on a person. She wore just a bit of makeup, but she really didn't need it - her radiant face and smile spoke for themselves.

"So," she said, setting her laptop and folder down, pulling out a notepad from the case. "What's your name? I forgot to ask that, but I'm sure you're parents didn't name you Carnage Jackson,"

"No, of course not. That's just a pen name, something I made up out of the blue one day when I started writing stories," I said, stealing a glance at a passing waiter and his nametag to tell Natalie my "real" name. "My name is Adam. I'm sure you can understand that for privacy sake, I can't tell you my last name,"

"Why not?" Natalie said, taking a sip of water from one of the two glasses already prepared at the table.

"Well, as you probably know with being a celebrity and all, a last name is key in identifying a person. And given that I don't want people in my life outside of my little hobby knowing that I actually do it, I just go by my pen name, always. Hope you can understand," I said to her.

"I understand. Besides, I already list you by your pen name in my paper anyways, I just wanted to know for our conversation. It would sound a bit awkward if I kept referring to you as Carnage, don't you think?" Natalie said.

"Yes, I suppose so," I replied.

"Ok, so then tell me Adam, how long have you been doing this celebrity sex story thing? That is what you call it right?" Natalie asked.

"About two years. I call it just celeb erotica, it makes it sound more dignified I suppose," I said.

"Celebrity erotica then. How did you start doing it? I mean, how did you get involved in this seemingly vast group of people," Natalie said.

"I just started reading some of the stories one day while online, and being an aspiring writer myself, just decided to try my hand at it. The other writers liked what I did right off the bat, so I started to use the stories as a way to practice for more legitimate sort of writing," I said.

Natalie was scribbling all this down on her notepad, taking notes and underlining or circling certain things.

"Ok. Now, you probably already know this already, but to a layman person out there in the world, a lot of this 'celeb erotica' is quite pornographic and even offensive. Doesn't that bother you, being associated with that sort of thing?" she said.

"Not really. I mean, everyone is turned on by something different in the world, as I'm sure you know. I just think it's a fun thing to do, something to occupy yourself with. I don't like and can barely stomach a lot of the stuff on the site, CSSA, but to each his own I suppose. And I'm not really worried about what other people think. Half the people you know probably have some sort of kinky sexual fantasy, they just don't act on it. That's why I think CSSA is a good site, because it puts people's fantasies into words, and gives them a place to express those fantasies. I've never heard of anyone actually acting on them, and I hope that day never comes. I would feel horrible," I said to her, sipping some water.

"Now, I read some of your stories," Natalie said, looking over her notepad. "Some of the ones about me, some of them about other celebrities. I wouldn't have even come to this interview with you if I didn't think you were harmless, but as a seemingly competent, albeit a bit obsessed with myself and a few other celebrities, you seem to have a good deal of respect for the women you write about. You don't put them in dangerous or violent situations, just regularly vanilla sexual activities," Natalie said. "Would you say that's a fair assessment?"

"Yes, most definitely. Don't get me wrong, I don't like to pass judgment on what people read or like, but to me the socially unacceptable morays of rape and torture are a big turn off. I can't get over the idea that they are just wrong on a higher level and degrading to the people involved. And for me, that kills any arousal that might come about," I said. "By the way, what did you think?"

"Think about what?" Natalie said, looking up.

"The stories about you. The ones I wrote," I said with a smile.

Natalie blushed. "Well, they certainly were descriptive. I read all the ones about me, just out of a sort of morbid curiosity. Some of them made my stomach churn, but yours seemed to be alright. You at least didn't just turn me into a sex object, which I appreciate. But they just aren't my thing," Natalie said softly.

"You mean you don't have sexual fantasies? I smell a hypocrite across the table from me, if that's the case," I said in a joking manner.

Natalie blushed deeper now, her raised cheekbones turning a bright red. She leaned forward across the table. "I do, but not like that I suppose," she said.

"Not like what?" I asked.

"Not like the way you're stories portray me. I'm more old fashioned, wanting to know the person and all before I even will consider sleeping with them. I've only had sex a few times and I'm still a bit new at it, but all the stories on that CSSA site just portray me as a wanton sex maniac. It's just not who I am," Natalie said.

"That's understandable. But would you ever even consider acting on your fantasies? Or, for that matter, even telling another person what they were?" I said.

"I could, but I mean, sexual fantasies are a very private thing, something you only reveal to one or two people in your whole life. It's just not an acceptable thing to talk about," Natalie said.

"I disagree. I think that by coming to terms with them, you could understand yourself better. It's worked for me and at least a few other people I know. Not to mention past girlfriends of mine, which by the way, you were wrong about in stating that all erotica authors are dateless wonders. Many write with their partner there by them, and then use what they write as their own form of stimulation," I said.

"I'll make note of that. Anyways, this interview isn't about me, it's about you. I have a few more questions, will you answer them?" Natalie asked, setting her pen down.

"Fire away," I said with a smile.

Natalie proceeded to ask me various questions about my personal life, my love life, etc, all of which I answered cordially and without hesitation. As our meal arrived (Natalie eating a salad, naturally) and we each had a glass of wine, things became more relaxed between us. Natalie still wasn't totally trusting of me, but at least she seemed to be able to not jump in fear if I made a sudden move across the table or anything.

The interview wound down and we finished our dinner, walking out of the restaurant. The air was hot from the sunny summer day just a few hours passed as we stood there watching the cars go by and the city blink and twinkle around us.

"Well, thank you for the interview. I'm sure it will help me out with my research a lot," Natalie said, shaking my hand in a polite, Hollywood way.

"You're more than welcome. But you aren't REALLY going home right now are you? I mean, the night is young, you are young! You can't just call it quits at," I said, glancing at my watch "8:30! Aren't you supposed to be out partying somewhere? I mean, after all you DID just turn 21,"

"I know, but I really should go home and prepare this new information for the speech tomorrow," Natalie said. I could tell she was wavering a little bit in her decision, so I jumped on it.

"At least come have a cup of coffee with me. Public place again, of course, but I can at least buy you a cup for putting up with a 'pathetic loser' like me all night," I said, smiling broadly.

Natalie sighed. "Alright, I guess that would be ok. Should we walk or do you want to take a cab?"

"Walking is fine, if that's okay with you," I replied.

"I guess it would be okay. I think my freaked-out level towards you has gone down a few notches," Natalie said.

We began to walk down a main road, the name of which escapes me since I am not familiar with Boston, but there were plenty of people out. We came upon a Starbucks but noticed that it was closed already and thus continued on. As the blocks progressed, I decided to probe Natalie further on her interest in the site.

"Of the stories about you on CSSA, which ones did you like the best? I mean, which ones would be something you would actually consider doing at some point in your life?" I said, hoping the question wasn't too off-putting for her.

Natalie didn't answer for a moment as we passed another block, but after some thought she finally responded.

"The rape and mind control stuff is just too sick or weird for me, so that's out. Ditto for the animal sex. So I guess that just leaves the lesbian, orgy style and regular consensual stuff. Consensual would be too risky in this day and age, as that just goes against what I would do as a person. I like myself too much to just sleep with some random stranger. And orgies fall under that category too I supposed... anything where you are treated as a sex object is something that doesn't appeal to me at all," Natalie said.

"That just leaves lesbian stories, of which there are quite a few," I replied as we walked.

"Yeah. I guess... I mean, I've kissed other girls on a dare or at a party or something, but never really sexual. And they say that lesbian sex is the safest kind of sex because there isn't any physical penetration next to toys so... yes, I suppose the lesbian stuff," Natalie said. I was amazed at how much she had opened up on the topic, considering her previous statements earlier in the evening. Then again though, this was all talk.

"I think that you're right, that would be a good choice for you. Having written stories about you and followed your career, I could most certainly see you in at least a casual lesbian fling. It's fairly safe, like you said, and it's not as if you really ARE a lesbian, at least to the best of my knowledge," I said.

Natalie laughed. "No, I'm not. I like men just fine, thank you,"

"Then in that case I'll keep that in mind next time I write a story about you. If that wouldn't freak you out too much I mean," I said. "After all, you're in college... everyone experiments at one time or another in college, right?"

Laughing again, Natalie nodded her head. "If you did keep writing about me, I still wouldn't like it but there's not much I can do. This is America, you have the right to write whatever you want. Besides, not like anyone would really believe that I gave you my 'permission' anyway," she said.

I laughed and we continued walking. The part of town we were in was a little bit lower class now - not exactly the ghetto, but a far cry from the neatly cleaned streets up by her school. Natalie pointed at a coffee shop up on our right, with an OPEN sign and started walking that way. I followed behind her and we entered it, my nose overwhelmed with the sweet fragrance of coffee beans and boiling tea. Neither one of us said anything as we ordered individually, taking a seat by a big plate glass window near the front of the store. It was mostly empty, a few straggling tourists and college kids coming and going for a late night espresso but for the most part we had the place to ourselves.

We talked a bit then, about Natalie's plans after college and about my own stagnant writing career that couldn't seem to lift itself out of the world of celebrity erotica. Glancing out the window, I couldn't help but notice the sudden influx of women walking by the store. They were dressed provocatively in clubbing clothes and dolled up hair and makeup and seemed to be walking in groups, chattering on cell phones and giggling with one another. There was something a bit different about all of them though, I couldn't put my finger on it.

Natalie finished her cup of coffee and stood to leave.

"I really need to head back now. But this has been fun Adam, I think that my perspective has changed a bit from what it was when I first found CSSA," Natalie said. I stood up to walk her out, stepping back into the warm summer air as we stepped around a foursome of women passing by us.

"Hmm, I wonder what they are up to," Natalie asked quietly to herself as we started to walk away.

"I saw a bunch of girls, I mean women, walking around the corner while we were sitting there, are there any clubs near here?" I asked, watching the four girls as they rounded a corner a few yards down.

"None that I know of, but let's just see where they are going. Then I really need to go home," Natalie said, her own curiosity getting the best of her. We turned around and followed the women, far enough away so it didn't seem like we were stalking them or anything. As we rounded the corner, I was temporarily blinded by a set of red neon lights flashing about eye level in front of me.

There was a swarm of women standing in the street in a neat line, chatting and smoking with one another, waiting to get into the club. Natalie and I walked into the street to glance at the sign, which was now quite obviously a club of some sort.

"FEMME FATALE" the sign read, it's letters in a curved, seductive style as it blinked it's neon harshness onto the awaiting guests below, bathing them in the sharp red light of it's buzzing glow.

"I'll be damned, it IS a club," Natalie said. Some of the girls closest to us gave us a once over, shooting me a dirty look. However, I noticed that their eyes lingered longer on Natalie, and that's when it all clicked.

"It's a lesbian club. That's probably why you have never heard of it," I said to Natalie.

Natalie looked a little taken aback. "You're right. I can't believe I didn't pick up on that right away. Next to you, I don't see a single man on this whole block. Even the bouncer is a woman," Natalie said.

She was right. It was hard to miss the door woman, her large and bulky frame and buzz haircut giving her the appearance of a big man, had her breasts not been a dead give away. She was busy checking a guest list and pulling back a velvet rope to allow a few girls at a time entrance in, while others pleaded and begged with her to be allowed inside.

We stood there watching the whole thing for a few minutes as women came and went, a few more intrepid couples leaning against the side of the large brick building, making out and touching one another.

"Well, we should go," Natalie said. That's when an idea suddenly dawned on me, one that I look back on and relish for even having.

"I say we go in. Check it out some," I said to Natalie, my hand subconsciously resting on her arm. I glanced down and noticed myself doing it, Natalie's warm skin beneath my touch, and to my surprise Natalie not shirking it away.

"We can't go in there! We aren't lesbians!" Natalie said, a little loudly, soliciting a few more looks from some women nearby.

I thought fast. "No, we aren't. But hey, maybe we could just go in and have a drink and scope it out, see how the other half lives," I said.

"Are you crazy? The media would have a FIELD DAY with something like that. 'Star Wars actress seen inside lesbian club', that sort of thing," Natalie said, taken aback by my suggestion and now moving her arm away from me.

"Think about it Natalie: who is going to be in there to even report this back to the outside world? You already are a critical darling, I don't think they would be able to even print dirt about you, especially if you just went inside to have a drink. You could just brush it off, say it was an honest mistake," I said, trying to keep my voice from sounding too pleading. If I could get her in the club, things might go where I had always fantasized about them going...

"And what about you? How would you get in?" Natalie asked.

"Oh girlfriend, you don't need to worry about me at all. That's such a SILLY question," I said, putting on my most effeminate voice and limp wristing my hand in a stereotypical gay gesture.

Natalie laughed at my voice change. "I still don't know..."

"Ok, well then look at it as research. Research for your paper and research for your life. You only live once, and what an experience to think about when you are 80 years old, you know?" I said to her.

"I guess so..." Natalie said, still thinking about it.

"One drink, one look around and then we get out of there. Sound cool?" I said, going in for the kill.

"Alright, but just ONE drink. And you better put on your most flaming act possible, because I don't think that the bouncer would let you in otherwise," Natalie said as we walked to the back of the line. I fixed up my shirt and pants, making myself as neat and presentable as possible, going for the suave and stylish look.

As we moved closer up in line, Natalie was just a few heads away from the door. The bouncer rejected two girls in front of us and, despite their crying, motioned for them to get out of line. We walked up to the woman.

"Name," she grunted.

Natalie looked a little hesitant. "Umm... I'm not on the list. My name is, uhh..." Natalie said, stuttering.

The bouncer sighed heavily. "Look bitch, either you're on the list or you are waiting with everyone else. Now move," she said, pushing hard at Natalie's shoulder to guide her out of the way. I stepped up quickly to the bouncer.

"Sister, don't you know who this is?" I said, my feminine voice returning again. "This is Queen Amidala herself, Miss Natalie Portman. I think that she doesn't even need to be on your silly list, don't you?" I said, putting my hand on my hip as a sign of annoyance.

The guard glanced up from her clipboard and looked Natalie over. Natalie looked nervous, pushing her hair back behind her ears as she smiled a little nervously, her eyes on the ground in front of her. The bouncer's face shifted to a smile, her yellowish teeth broadening as she recognized Natalie.

"You know, you're right. I guess we can make an exception for you this time," the guard said, pulling aside the rope. "But you have to do me one favor,"

"What's that?" Natalie asked nervously.

"Tell George Lucas that the new movies SUCK," the guard said. We all laughed at this and she motioned for us to go on in. I passed by her and followed Natalie into the darkness of the club, the music and smoke and lights flashing and moving all around us.

"What the hell was that?" Natalie said to me, leaning in close.

"Celebrity status. I don't like to use it if I don't have to, but sometimes the situation warrants it," I said, winking at her. She shoved me playfully as we walked further inside. We made our way through a throng of women - both young and old, butch and not, and headed to the bar. There was just one empty seat, right near the middle of the long row, amongst the crowd of women coming and going. I stood next to Natalie, leaning on the bar, trying not to show too much arousal by the two women I saw at the end of the bar, making out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.