Sister Does Dogs - Cover

Sister Does Dogs

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of a teen girl who likes to make it with her brother and her dog, seperately or both at the same time. She does prefer the dog though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

While Gail continued to suck her brother's big prick, her free hand moved to his balls. The hairy balls squirmed in her grasp and she groaned along with her brother.

"God, Sis, I'm gonna dump my whole load down your throat any second now!" Biff growled. He could feel his heavy load of cum churning in his ball-sac and he threw his head back, trying desperately to hang onto the little self-control he had left.

The young girl's dog still lay between her widely splayed legs. His tongue played over the part of her naked cunt which it could reach. The animal was letting out a series of little whimpers from deep in his throat. More and more of his mistress' cunt juice ran into his mouth and the thirsty dog drank it down gratefully, savoring the tangy taste of the thick sauce.

Gail felt her little pussy throbbing madly against her dog's tongue. The thrilling sensation made her deep-throat her brother's cock even more hungrily.

Biff groaned and fucked into his sister's mouth like a man gone mad. His hairy crotch battered up against her upturned face, which was now soaked with sweat. His cum-bloated balls bounced lewdly against her chin.

"Aaarghhhh," Gail whimpered, feeling Scotty's dog-tongue rubbing even more roughly over her sensitive cunt flesh.

Gail began to sob with a deep, primitive pleasure. She felt her dog's slippery tongue sliding up into her fuck-hole. She closed her pussy muscles around the invading tongue, and the dog whined with arousal.

God, yes, Scotty, Gail thought, still sobbing. Fuck me, Scotty! Fuck me with that horny tongue of yours!

But her mouth was still stuffed with her brother's cockmeat and she could not speak. She could only sob and groan out her lust. Biff continued to fuck her throat deeply, and she could feel his throbbing prick pushing demandingly against her inner cheeks, puffing them out obscenely.

The young teenager felt completely wanton, like a bitch in heat as she squirmed uncontrollably on the floor. She pushed her cunt up against her dog's furry face, silently urging him to eat her pussy harder and harder. At the same time, she continued to work her mouth and throat muscles around Biff's prick, giving him the most exciting blow-job of his life.

Scotty whimpered and fucked his tongue in and out of his mistress' pussy hole. He relished the taste of the juices flooding her tight little pussy. He moved his tongue to her clit, licking it just as hard as he could.

"Yuuuuuh!" Gail cried out as she came.

Jolts of animalistic pleasure shot through her body. She clamped her firm thighs tightly against the sides of the dog's head, holding him in place while her orgasm thundered through her.

"God, look at you!" Biff cried, staring down at his writhing sister. "That dog made you come, didn't he? You're coming! Jesus, Gail, keep sucking me! I'm gonna come, too!"

Gail wanted her brother to come. She longed to feel his thick cum pumping down her throat into her belly. She tightened her lips and throat muscles around his stiff prick and closed them tightly. She sucked just as hard as she could. She sucked so hard that her efforts made her feel dizzy. But still she did not stop. She continued to suck and suck, not stopping even long enough to breathe.

Meanwhile, Scotty nuzzled his face farther between his mistress' legs. He stabbed her orgasming clit with his tongue, feeling her coming. The thrilling sensation made his prick grow harder and the animal rubbed his aching hard-on against the rug.

Gail's little cunt was dripping wet now. It was soaked with cunt juice and dog-drool. She could hear Scotty's tongue sloshing through that swamp of wetness as he continued to lick her through her orgasm.

She felt as if she might faint, she was sucking Biff's cock so hard. While she sucked, she swallowed, tugging even more of the boy's stiff prick down her throat.

"God, when I come... gonna give you such a big load... like never before," Biff panted.

He continued to fuck his little sister's mouth with his prick. He could feel her clenching and unclenching her tight throat muscles around his bursting prick, hugging it with her throat. Her fingers played over his boiling balls, which were heavy with cum just begging to be released.

"Suck meee haaaard!" Biff yelled, overcome with fuck-lust.

"Argh!" Gail responded, thrilling to the feel of her dog's rough tongue scraping over her clit.

Each time her orgasm began to subside, Scotty seemed to sense it and he licked her clit all the harder. His hard licks caused Gail's orgasm to spiral upward again until the youngster felt as though she would never be able to stop coming.

Gail knew that her little pussy was feeding her dog its thick juices, just as Biff's cum slit was feeding the young girl teasing trickles of his load of cum. She couldn't get enough of her dog's tongue in her pussy, and the feel of her brother's prick stuffing her mouth to bursting thrilled her beyond belief.

The teenager writhed and twisted on the floor, unable to restrain her frenzied movements. She released her brother's balls and clawed roughly at her aching tits. She raked her stiffened nipples with her sharp fingernails, groaning with both pain and pleasure.

Over and over again, Scotty continued to fuck his hot, wet dog-tongue into his mistress' dripping pussy. His tongue felt like a cock to her lust-crazed senses, and the lewd sensation just intensified her orgasm.

Scotty felt his cock swelling to absolute stiffness as he drank down the girl's orgasmic juices.

At the same time, Biff continued to fuck his cock in and out of Gail's mouth. He moved one hand down to her chest, pushing her hand away from that well-squeezed tit. He grabbed hold of the jiggling tit, cupping it in his hand.

Gail gurgled, feeling her brother's hand squeezing her tit hard. It felt so much better to have her tit squeezed and rubbed by someone else. That was one thing her dog could never do for her, although the youngster had often wished that he could.

Biff moved his fingers to his sister's nipple. He pinched it just as hard as he could.

Gail groaned, savoring the little darts of pain which lanced her tit, mingling with the pleasure her brother's hand was giving her.

With his other hand, Biff pulled Gail's head upwards again and again. His movements forced her lips to slide all the way down the length of his trembling prick. He fucked her mouth relentlessly, moaning with unrestrained lust all the while.

Gail felt her orgasm beginning to fade, and she let out a little sigh of disappointment. But just then, Scotty's lapping dog-tongue thrust into her cunt again.

"Yuuuh!" Gail moaned, her eyelids fluttering closed.

She came again. While tremors of orgasmic ecstasy poured over her feverish body, she twisted and writhed there on the floor. She ate her brother's cock while her dog ate her pussy.

The Irish terrier whimpered lustfully as he swallowed another load of girl-cum. He could feel his mistress' intense orgasm shuddering through her cunt, and his own body shuddered in response.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.