Sister Does Dogs - Cover

Sister Does Dogs

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a teen girl who likes to make it with her brother and her dog, seperately or both at the same time. She does prefer the dog though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Just as Gail was about to get up on her hands and knees for the classic dog-fucking position, she was surprised to see Scotty moving quickly between her legs.

"Hey, Scotty, whatcha doing?" the youngster asked with a little laugh. "We've never done it that way before - and I don't think we can! That's the way humans do it, Scotty!"

But Gail felt oddly excited by the thought of her dog fucking her missionary style. And she put up no protest when Scotty persisted by straddling her body and pushing his swollen prick against her bloated cuntlips. The dog lowered his head and licked his mistress' throbbing tits.

"Ohhhh, that's good," Gail groaned.

Suddenly, Scotty gave one mighty shove of his lower body.

"Yesssss!" Gail cried, feeling the dog's entire prick fucking into her waiting pussy with one strong thrust. "Fuck me, Scotty! Fuck me good and haaaard!"

Again, Scotty lowered his head. His tongue hung out of his mouth, dribbling saliva all over Gail's tits. He swished that wet, sloppy tongue first across one turgid nipple, then the other.

"Oh, wow, that's great!" Gail gurgled.

Gail was surprised but delighted that she and her dog were actually able to fuck each other in the position she had always before associated only with humans. She writhed on the couch, beside herself with animalistic lust. She babbled incoherently, urging the animal on, begging him to fuck her harder, deeper.

Scotty whined at the lust-filled tone of his mistress' voice. He felt her squeezing her cunt muscles tightly around his prick. He howled with excitement.

"Oh, yeah, Scotty, yeah!" Gail cried, feeling the dog's hard cockmeat pulsating wildly against her cunt walls.

Tears of pleasure and excitement ran unchecked down her face and she sobbed aloud. Scotty pulled his prick out of her pussy until all but the cockhead was outside of her. Then, he barked as he threw his haunches forward, even more forcefully this time.

Gail's slick cunt hole was stretched widely by the thick, invading cock. Her strong pussy muscles grasped it hard and hugged it, as if never intending to let it go.

The Irish terrier howled again at the tight, clasping caress. He fucked his prick into Gail's pussy deeper and deeper. He began to rotate his hindquarters in an erotic movement, making his prick stir and throb against Gail's tight pussy walls.

"Awwww, Scotty, what you're doin' to me!" the teenager hissed, her eyes rolling back in her head. She could feel the animal's hard prick swelling still bigger and harder inside her, and she panted with lust.

She lowered one hand between her legs. The next time her pet pulled his prick almost all the way out of her pussy, she curled her soft fingers around the hot prickshaft. She felt the cock throbbing in her hand, and she groaned with excitement.

Scotty whimpered, loving the feel of his mistress' hand squeezing his thrusting cock. He moved his hips forward again, and Gail could feel his prick with her hand as it entered her little pussy. She felt the broad, smooth cockhead pressing her cuntlips wider apart. She felt it sinking into her juice-drenched pussy and nudging her tight cunt hole open.

As the dog fucked the full length of his cock into her wet, clasping pussy, Gail's hand dropped to his cum-loaded balls. She gently stroked his balls, feeling them jerking obscenely in her hand.

The animal paused, letting his cock rest inside his mistress' pussy for a moment before continuing to fuck her.

"Ahhhh, Scotty, you're fucking me sooo good! You're such a good lover, the best I've ever had!" Gail cried gratefully.

She reached upwards with both hands and pulled the dog's furry face down to hers. She kissed him fully on his doggy lips, moaning with excitement when his tongue shot into her mouth. She clutched him at the neck now, pulling him closer and tighter against her own twisting body.

"Please keep fucking me, Scotty! Suck me as hard as you can until we come together!" she yelled, shuddering with bestial lust beneath him.

Even though the dog could not understand his mistress' words, he did hear the unrestrained lust in her voice. The sound of it inflamed his primitive senses and he quickly pulled his prick out of her pussy, only to fuck it back into her hard as he could, just the way she was begging him.

Gail whimpered excitedly. She could feel each surge of the dog's spongy cocktip. She could feel the hot, throbbing cock-knob pressing directly against the back wall of her pussy. She could feel the warm pre-cum mingling with her pussy juices.

The young girl worked her cunt muscles hard around the pistoning dog-prick, savoring the lewd sensation.

"Aieeeee!" Gail screamed out as once more the dog reared back and fucked deeply into her. "Yessss, Scotty, you've got it! You're really fucking me hard and deep now! Just the way I love it the most! Ahhhhh."

The horny teenager humped her ass up from the couch, eagerly meeting each of the dog's savage fuck-strokes. She could feel his cock pulsating deeply inside her pussy hole. She felt as if she would literally pass out from the sheer animalistic pleasure of being so deliciously fucked by her own dog.

Scotty whined with doggy pleasure. He slobbered all over his mistress' face and tits as he continued to fuck her. Gail felt his warm dog-drool soaking in her naked flesh, and she shivered.

The Irish terrier loved the way it felt each time his mistress clutched at his dog-cock with her strong pussy muscles. He pulled his prick almost all the way out of her and then barked as he fucked it back in. He paused for one brief second until Gail loosened her muscle-hold, allowing him to pull out of her again.

The dog's entire furry body trembled as he continued to fuck his hard cock in and out of Gail's tight cunt.

"Ahhhh, yesss, Scotty, keep it up, just like that! I can't wait to feel you coming inside me! Oh, God, just the thought of all that thick dog-cum... ohhhh, I'm so turned on, I could just die!" Gail hissed.

More and more pussy juice dribbled out from between her swollen cuntlips and trickled obscenely down her quaking thighs. The thick pussy sauce completely coated her dog's cock, mingling with his pre-cum.

"More! More! Fuck me harder!" Gail squealed as tremors of sexual excitement shot through her wet pussy.

The dog began to fuck his mistress harder and faster. He knew that in just a matter of minutes he would pump his load of cum into her trembling cunt. He fucked her with short, fast movements now. Each time he thrust into her, he let his dog-prick fuck her just a little deeper.

"Ohhhh, God, I know I'm gonna come soon, I know it! You're gonna come soon, too, aren't boy?" Gail asked in a trembling voice. She looked up at her pet with lust-glazed eyes. Scotty returned her feverish gaze and barked. "I knew it!" Gail cried. "We'll come together when we're both ready! Okay, Scotty?"

Scotty barked again, his body shuddering with full arousal.

Gail groaned, half out of her young mind with bestial lust.

Again and again, the dog fucked his entire prick in and out of the girl's pussy. He felt her strong cunt muscles snatching at his cock and he threw his head back and howled with excitement. It felt to the animal as if Gail's pussy was clutching his prick harder and more greedily each time he fucked in. Her hungry pussy was sucking voraciously on his prick, tugging it deeper and deeper into her.

Gail continued to raise her little ass up from the couch, fucking back at Scotty's dog-cock with her dripping pussy. Each time the animal shoved his furry haunches forward and down, Gail slammed her fuzzy crotch up hard against him. Her pussy fur mashed into his doggy fur as the girl and the dog fucked each other harder and faster. Gail whimpered and moaned. Scotty barked and howled. Both of them were straining for the orgasms which they both craved so desperately.

Scotty let his head hang down. His tongue was sticking out of his drooling mouth. He let his pink tongue trail across his mistress' tits, neck and face. Gail groaned and tried to capture the dog-tongue in her mouth when it licked near her lips. Finally she succeeded, and the girl and dog kissed with their tongues, whimpering into one another's mouth.

Gail reached up and dug the fingertips of both hands into the thick fur of the animal's neck. She pulled at his head so she could continue to lick his tongue with her own.

Scotty whined and continued to plunge his furry loins between his mistress' thighs. The juicy wet sound of their forbidden fuck-session aroused Gail beyond all control. Finally, the young teenager began to come.

She felt hot tingling sensations shooting out from her twitching clit. Her clit exploded, sending hot, erotic waves of pleasure through her entire pussy. She worked her hips up and down feverishly, rubbing back hard against the stabbing friction of the fucking dog-prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.