Visitor II - Cover

Visitor II

by DR

Copyright© 2002 by DR

Erotica Sex Story: A woman has a mysterious visitor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   .

I have always had the fantasy of a man coming to me in the night and making love to me. Right now, that fantasy is even stronger, as I don't have a man in my life. I had been living with a guy for several years but I finally got tired of his abusive ways and sent him packing.

At 35, I still have a tight slim body with nice but not overly large breasts, and a strong libido. In other words, I love sex. I work six days a week, so on Sunday, I like to sleep in which isn't easy with an east facing window. To handle this problem I wear one of the sleeping masks on Saturday night. And late one Saturday night my fantasy came true.

It was very early Sunday morning when I drifted out of sleep and realized there was someone in the room with me, but I didn't feel scared, for something seemed familiar about the breathing. Whether it was my dreamy state or something else, I felt seem and warm.

I heard him move towards the bed and kneel on it and lean towards me and I felt his lips touch mine in a gentle caress. He then moved over and kissed my cheek and then the side of my neck. It was wonderfully gentle but it sent tingles throughout my head and neck. He continued down to my upper chest, moving the covers aside to reveal my naked body ( boy am I glad that I sleep without clothes). The gentle kisses the continued down the center of my chest, carefully avoiding my breasts. And as the kisses descended so did the tingling that had started with my head and neck.

Went the kisses reached my belly, I started to feel flushed and tingly all over my body. He then spread my legs and got between them and kissed my inner thighs, and yes, at this point I was getting really turned on. I felt his weight sift again, as he leaned forward over me and sucked one of my breasts in his hot mouth and softly tongued my nipple which instantly responded my getting hard. This produced the first sound from either of us, as I moaned. He continued sucking and licking my breast for several minutes and then moved over to my other breast and sucked it into his mouth, producing an even louder moan from me.

After several minutes of this treatment, I was starting to writhe with desired, my whole body was on fire and my pussy was begging for attention. He must have sensed this, as I felt him shift again, moving down between my legs again. And he started to tongue my pussy. His tongue would come out and lick different parts and each time it touched, electric shocks would run through my body... His tongue then found my slit and he started running it up and down between my lips until they opened for him ( I didn't know that they would do that by themselves, LOL).

His whole mouth then descended on my pussy, sucking and nibbling gently. Then his hot mouth found my clit and my whole body shook from the pleasure, as his tongue started playing with it. He then did something I had never experienced. He put both hands behind my knees and pushed my legs up and out, fully exposing my pussy. He then started running his tongue from my clit down across my pussy all the way to my ass. He then would travel back up the same way to my clit again, stopping to play with it a bit, before repeating the same process. This produced waves of pleasure throughout my body and made me hotter than a fire cracker. When I thought that I could stand any more, he stopped at my clit and sucked it into his mouth and started flicking it with his tongue. It started out gently but as the speed and pressure increased, I could feel my orgasm start to build. It wasn't long before the orgasmic wave crashed on me, battering all my senses with a total overload of pleasure. It seemed to go on forever, with wave upon wave of pleasure washing over me. I do hope that the screaming didn't wake any of the neighbors.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.