Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"I can't fucking believe what I just heard."

"I can't either, dude. It sounds like we're both gonna get laid." Rick was seconds away from telling the little bitch to get lost when she ups and offers her cousins for a little orgy. How lucky can a guy get?

"When and where?" Dennis demanded.

"Probably this Saturday. I'll call you as soon as I confirm it with Becky."

"Cool!" The young man watched Dennis jump into his car and drive off.

"Sucker!" Rick said when Dennis was gone. There was no way he was going to share two cherry bitches before he had a chance to break them in himself. Dennis was going to be sitting at home waiting for a phone call that wouldn't come. Better yet, he'd send Dennis on a wild goose chase. Rick would nail Laura first and then Michelle. After that he'd take on Becky if he had any strength left or fuck her later. Yeah, that Becky wanted Rick to be hers exclusively now that he'd broken up with Kristina but that wasn't going to happen. Damn! The young man knew he'd better be resting up for the weekend.

Three hundred dollars! That's what was in the envelope Kristina had received from Mr. Pickering. Three hundred dollars! Kristina knew she couldn't accept that money. It definitely wasn't hush money. Mr. Pickering wasn't afraid of her. The money could only mean he wanted to pay for services rendered; the sex session in the motel room. Accepting it would make her a prostitute, wouldn't it? The money wasn't a lure for Kristina if what the guy wanted to do was tempt her into entering the profession. Kristina Bailey wasn't a prostitute and never would be. The young woman tried to be angry with the man but she decided to forgive him. It was Rick whom she'd never forgive. She'd save all her hatred and anger for him.

Kristina hid the money in her underwear drawer. She would return it at the first opportunity. But when would that be? She didn't know where Mr. Pickering had his offices and she couldn't exactly ask her Aunt Rita to return the money to her pimp the next time she saw him. Kristina felt too distracted about the money to tell Rick what she thought of him and he never did approach her. It was just as well. In fact, the school week ended with Kristina doing nothing about Rick or the money.

"What's the matter, honey? Don't you feel all right?"

"I feel all right, Mom."

"No you're not. You're burning up with fever. Get back in bed, Michelle. I'm going to take your temperature."

"But Mom! It's the weekend and... I have something to do... with Laura and Becky." The young girl ignored the glares from her sister and cousin. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"Well, it must be important if you're willing to go out with a fever. What are you girls planning today?"

"We were just planning to go on a hike and maybe... meet up with some friends," Laura assured her mother. "It's nothing Michelle should be upset about. We can do it again some other time when you're feeling better. Isn't that right, Becky?"

"That's right, Laura," Becky agreed. "We can do it again another day when you're feeling better. Okay, Michelle?"

"Why don't you guys cancel out until I'm feeling better," Michelle suggested. She didn't like the idea of being left out of meeting with Rick and his friends and doing the big nasty.

"There's no reason for you to cancel," said Rita. "You two go ahead and do what you were planning to do. Michelle is staying home today. In fact, I'll cancel my errands and stay home with you."

"I can do your errands for you, Aunt Rita," Kristina offered.

"Oh, thank you for offering," Rita replied, "but these are errands I'll have to attend to personally." Kristina nodded. She wondered if these errands involved meeting with clients provided by Sam Pickering. The young woman blushed with the thought and again considered how much Rita loved them to willingly sell her body like that.

"I didn't make any plans for today," Kristina replied. "I'll stay home with Michelle."

"Thank you, dear. I appreciate that," said Rita.

"I don't," Michelle grumped.

Rita left about an hour later and then so did Becky and Laura. Kristina was alone with Michelle. "Do you feel well enough for a board game, Michelle, or shall we watch a video?" Kristina knew her cousin was still upset about being left behind and wanted to distract her.

"I feel well enough to go out, Kristina. I can still catch up with Laura and Becky. Please let me go. I promise my mom won't find out if you do, please Kristina?"

"I'm afraid that's not possible, honey. Your mother wants you to rest today. Maybe tomorrow you'll be feeling better and then we can all go for a hike. How does that sound?"

"It's not fair," Michelle fumed. "Everybody gets to fuck with Rick Peters except me."

Kristina paled visibly. "What did you say?"

"Where's your sister," Rick asked as Becky and Laura climbed into his car.

"She didn't feel well this morning," said Becky answering for Laura. She made sure she was the one who sat in the seat next to Rick while Laura sat in the back. She held up her head and pursed her lips. Rick obliged her by giving her a kiss. "Where are the others?"

"We're going to meet them at the party," said Rick. Becky nodded. Besides Dennis, there was to be another guy so that there would be one guy to one girl. Becky wanted to make sure she was Rick's one girl. Since Michelle couldn't make it Dennis and the other guy would have to share Laura.

Rick was disappointed Michelle wouldn't be there to be broken in but he decided to be philosophical about it and not fret. There was always a next time to look forward to. He drove the girls to a vacant house a few miles out of town owned by his parents.

"Where's Dennis?" Becky asked once they were inside.

"I'm not sure," Rick replied. "Him and a friend were already supposed to be here when we arrived. I hope his car didn't break down or something. I just might have to take care of both of you." He took off his shirt to show off in front of Laura.

"We'll wait," said Becky.

"You don't mind if I take care of you, do you Laura?" Rick gave Laura his best smile.

"I don't mind," Laura said with a giggle. She liked the idea making out with the handsome teenager.

"Well, I mind," said Becky. "You leave Rick alone. He's my boyfriend."

"He was Kristina's before you but that didn't stop you from taking him from her." Rick loved being fought over by girls. He was really enjoying this.

"Don't be a party pooper, Becky," said Rick. "I'm still your boyfriend, aren't I? C'mon and join us."

"No, thank you," Becky replied. She glared at Becky for daring to make out with Rick, her own boyfriend. Rick already had Laura's top and bra off. She began to wonder if Rick had this planned from the beginning. Darn Becky! She'd get even with her for trying to steal Rick away from her. Darn both of them!

"Where are Becky and Laura?" Kristina demanded.

"I'm not supposed to tell you," murmured Michelle.

"You have to tell me," Kristina retorted. "Are they with Rick Peters? Answer me or I'll..." The young woman raised her hand as if to strike her cousin. She would never have done it but it was enough to frighten Michelle.

"They're with Rick! Becky invited us to a party with Rick and some other guys... Dennis, I think was one of them."

"Where is this party?"

"I don't know. Rick was supposed to pick us up by the high school and he was going to take us there."

"Has Becky and Rick..." Michelle nodded her head. "The little fool!" Kristina fumed. Well, if Becky was a little fool then Kristina was the bigger fool for having trusted Rick to leave Becky alone in return for Kristina being his virtual sex slave. She'd get even if it was the last thing she ever did but now Kristina would have to stop Rick for whatever he was planning for Laura. Thank goodness Michelle spilled the beans or Kristina still wouldn't know.

There was only one car in the family and Aunt Rita was using it. Kristina tried calling her cell number but it just went to her voice mail. She didn't bother calling Rick's number. She knew he wouldn't listen to her threats even if he answered his phone. The sheriff's office? What could she tell them? They'd probably tell her to come to the station and make a report. The pretty coed instead hurried to the high school. Perhaps they hadn't been picked up by Rick yet.

Kristina was disappointed and frustrated when she arrived at the high school. She didn't see the girls or Rick's car. It was too late. At that point she felt like crying but then a car was driving by slowly. It wasn't Rick but she did recognize the driver. "Dennis!" she screamed. The car stopped and Dennis lowered the car window.

"Hi, Kristina. How's it going?"

"Where are my sister and cousin?"

"How should I know?"

"Michelle told me they were going to meet you and your friend at a party. If either of you or Rick dare touch either one of them I'll see you both in jail." Kristina tried to sound intimidating but Dennis seemed more amused than anything else.

"That's what was supposed to happen but apparently I got stood up." He shrugged his shoulders. "He'll get away with it. He always does."

"But..." Tears started welling from Kristina's cheeks. "... please help me, Dennis. I'll do anything!"

"Like what?"

The unfortunate young woman felt desperate. She had to do something. "Would... would you like a blowjob?"

"Huh?"

"Pull your car behind that tree," said Kristina. Bewildered but intrigued the young man obeyed his fellow student. Was this some sort of scam? Kristina jumped into the car beside him and immediately placed her hand on the fly of his jeans. She began to gently massage the bulge and felt it thicken and stiffen. "Do you like that," the pretty coed asked.

"Yeah," Dennis gasped. Kristina smiled even though she was fighting to control the tears that continued to fall. The pretty woman unzipped the fly and brought out Dennis' stiff dick. It was larger than Rick's but not nearly as large as Sam's. Kristina guessed that men's pricks came in different sizes just like women's boobs.

"I've never done this before."

"Not even for Rick?"

"No, not even for Rick." It was now or never. Kristina always thought the idea of sucking a guy's cock was dirty and disgusting, something she wouldn't even do for her husband. She tentatively licked at the prick head and heard Dennis suck in his breath. He must be pleased she thought. She smelled sweat and soap, not so bad. Feeling braver, Kristina took the entire head in her mouth and began a bobbing motion.

"Watch the teeth," Dennis warned. Kristina grunted in understanding. She didn't want to hurt Dennis. She wanted to bribe him into helping her find the girls before it was too late. Well, it was already too late for Becky but maybe she could save Laura from being seduced by that bastard, Rick. After a couple of minutes the pretty coed began to worry about how long it would take Dennis to cum but soon she felt the young man's prick begin to swell slightly and she hoped he was ready. Kristina pulled away. "Finish it! Please!" Dennis begged.

"Do want to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to swallow?"

"Yes, damn it! Yes!"

"Are you going to help me find Becky and Laura?"

"Yes!" Emmy was probably right Kristina decided. How had she put it? You suck a guy's cock and let him cum in your mouth and swallow. They'll do almost anything for you after that. Well, she was going to find out if Dennis was going to prove Emmy right or wrong. She engulfed Dennis' cock in her mouth once again. After about another half minute she felt the first burst of the young man's cum hit the back of her throat. Kristina panicked then and tried to pull away but Dennis had a firm grip on the back of her head this time. Swallow! Swallow! You promised she told herself. Suppressing her gag reflex Kristina swallowed hard once... twice... three times before Dennis' prick began to soften in her mouth. The cum tasted salty to Kristina; salty with a slimy feel as it slid down her throat. She felt his hand fall from the back of her head and finally was able to sit up. She waited for Dennis to speak.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.