Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

If Kristina Bailey knew how much Trudy Morgan regretted having confronted the former over Rick Peters, Kristina probably would have been gloating over the whole matter if she were that type of girl but she didn't know and she wasn't that type of girl. Trudy had been on the telephone trying to tell one and all that Kristina was no longer the enemy. Having muddied the waters in the first place, Trudy was discovering how long it took things to settle down compared to stirring things up.

Of course, Trudy had to be subtle about how she handled things also. Everyone knew about her humiliation being stood up by Rick but if anyone found about what happened with Gloria... well, her reputation would be ruined and she might as well slit her wrists open and end it all right now. The other thing that made it difficult was Kristina's aunt's reputation. Everyone was all too willing to believe the worst about Kristina because they already believed it about Rita.

To top it off, Trudy was desperate to escape Gloria's clutches. She couldn't believe how easily she'd succumbed to that bitch's threats and intimidation. Now that she was away from that awful girl Trudy cringed when she relived the experience in her mind. Trudy didn't want to be anyone's bitch... well, unless it was someone hunky like Rick. She wondered if she'd forgive Rick if he apologized to her for standing her up on their date.

The pretty coed had pleaded illness to her mother and stayed home from school so she wouldn't have to face Gloria. Maybe if she stayed away for a few days the Chicana bitch would lose interest in her. If Rick would only call or come over so they could talk then maybe... the front doorbell brought Trudy out of her thoughts and sent her scurrying toward the door. It could only be Rick. The teenager wasn't going to forgive Rick easily but she was going to forgive him. Then she would be under her boyfriend's protection and Gloria would stop bothering her. She threw open the door and gasped, "You!"

"Yes, it's me," said Gloria. "I've come to see how you're feeling."

"I'm feeling awful," Trudy retorted and tried to close the door but it was too late. Gloria was already through the threshold.

"That's too bad," Gloria replied. "Do you have a fever?" She reached up to feel Trudy's forehead but the pretty blonde backed away.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Trudy nervously eyed a cloth bag Gloria was carrying.

"When I heard you were out sick I suddenly took on a chill myself," Gloria replied with a giggle. "Now we'll have the whole day together."

"I really am sick, Gloria." Trudy started coughing violently.

"Oh, well then I get to play nurse." Gloria held up the bag she brought. "Did you know I plan to go into the medical field when I graduate?"

Trudy could only guess what was in the bag. On second thought she didn't want to do even that. "Please leave, Gloria. I did everything you wanted me to. I called everyone I knew and told them it wasn't Kristina's fault. Just give it some time, okay?"

"That's good," Gloria replied. "I'm sure you did everything you could for poor Kristina. Now we can have some fun."

"Wha-what kind of fun? I-I'm not a Lesbian. Yesterday was a mistake."

"It sounds like we're having second thoughts about our new relationship, are we?"

"That's exactly it," Trudy affirmed. The pretty coed didn't like the tone of voice Gloria used but her statement pretty much summed it up. "Now I think it's time for you to leave." Trudy felt surer of herself compared to yesterday since she was in her own home. She could always call the cops and have Gloria arrested for trespassing.

"I came prepared just in case I had to fine-tune your attitude," Gloria replied as she reached into her bag and brought out an object.

"What is it?" Trudy asked.

"What does it look like?"

"A paddle?" Trudy gasped when she realized her fellow coed's intentions and turned to dart for the bathroom and lock herself in. It was already too late. Gloria had grabbed the unfortunate girl by the hair and was dragging her toward the living room couch. Trudy screamed at the top of her lungs but there was no escape and no mercy.

Thirty minutes later Trudy was naked. Her rear cheeks were bright red from a beating she received from Gloria. She had a butt plug up her ass and a dildo up her snatch. The teenager's hands and feet were tied so she was in a kneeling position. She was kneeling between Gloria's legs and her nose being tickled by the hair of her classmate's exposed vulva. "Do you have any more second thoughts about our relationship, slave?" said Gloria.

"No, mistress," Trudy replied.

"Fine, then get busy." The dominant female spread her external labia exposing the bright coral of her inner labia.

"Yes, mistress." Trudy stuck out her tongue and began her task.

Kristina briefly wondered what happened to Gloria. She'd seen her friend early that morning just before classes but hadn't had time to talk to her. Now she realized Gloria was gone. Well, she couldn't worry about it. She'd just follow her friend's advice and stick close to a teacher during breaks and try to avoid Rick Peters as best as she could. Of course, after school offered no such protection from Rick's clutches and she'd at his complete mercy... or more likely his lack of it. Well, it would all be worth it as long as Rick kept his grubby hands off Becky.

She briefly wondered how long Rick would continue to toy with her. She'd overheard a conversation between two girls that suggested Rick was easily bored. Kristina would welcome that possibility but Rick didn't seem to have tired of her yet. The pretty coed looked at her watch. It was nearly the end of school and time to go meet her tormentor.

Rick looked over at Kristina who was sitting quietly in the car seat beside him as they headed out of town. The bitch had taken to her training very nicely and was as docile they came but it was time to get rid of her. Becky's story about Kristina and her aunt talking about pregnancy had put a scare into him. Too bad. The young man had other fish to fry though. The area he lived in was booming and there were already more newly arrived coeds to set his sights on. Kristina would be just a fond memory in a couple of weeks. He could always give her to one of his buddies and still use her occasionally in the future. In any event Rick was going give this bitch a nice little surprise before he officially dumped her. Yeah! And he might even make a little bit of money out of it just for kicks.

"Where are we going?" Kristina asked. The question brought Rick out of his reverie. He tried to smile as innocuously as possible but it was hard.

"I got us a motel room just about ten minutes out of town. It's quiet, private and no one will know us." Kristina just nodded. She didn't like the idea of going out of town and especially with Rick but she knew it wouldn't do any good to protest.

"Here we are," Rick said and pulled into the driveway of a motel-diner. It looked to Kristina more like a shabby truck shop than anything that would cater to families. There were several big rigs parked nearby and men were milling about the front of the diner. "Wait here," Rick added. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," Kristina replied. She wasn't about to step out of the car for anything without Rick being there. The men standing nearby had spotted her and were even pointing and staring at her like they were starving Kristina was on the menu. When Rick signaled her Kristina scurried over to meet him. The room was small and shabby looking but at least it appeared clean to Kristina. The young coed turned and faced Rick who took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Get undressed," he finally said. Kristina nodded and followed instructions. When she was down to her bra and panties Kristina forced a smile.

"Aren't you going to get undressed too?"

"I have to go back to the motel office for a few minutes," the young man replied. He reached behind Kristina and unhooked her bra. "I want you completely undressed and under the covers when I get back, okay?" Rick returned Kristina's smile and kissed her again. "Back in a few," he promised as he walked out the door.

Kristina finished undressing and crawled between the starched white sheets of the motel bed. The young lady was glad Rick wasn't being mean or demanding this time. Nor did he seem intent on humiliating her. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad today. Kristina closed her eyes and waited for Rick to return.

Rick Peters scanned the parking lot for potential clients. There seemed to be quite a few likely prospects. The motel had a reputation for being a place where hookers hung out. It was far enough out of town so the local citizen's didn't complain and the sheriff wasn't the type to take any initiative action. Rick thought it would be fun to play the pimp and get some truckers to fuck Kristina. He'd reap some cash and it would be a fitting farewell to his relationship with Kristina. The only regret he had was that the young man probably wouldn't get a chance to further corrupt her sister Becky.

Rick spotted two well-dressed men who looked prosperous. They had just come out one of the motel rooms and were engaged in a conversation. Well, Rick decided, he might as well go for as much as he could. It would something to brag about with his buddies; that he had pimped out the stuck-up Kristina Bailey.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," Rick said as he approached the men. "Would either of you happen to be in law enforcement?"

"I'm afraid not," the older of the men replied. "Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Oh, no, it's nothing like that. I was just wondering if you'd like to go to a party."

The two men laughed. "I'm afraid you're not our type."

"You misunderstand," Rick said with a sheepish grin. "It's for my young attractive girlfriend who's waiting in one of the motel rooms." Damn! They almost took me for gay thought Rick.

"Uh huh," said the older man. "So, what's the price of admission to this party?"

"Her usual rate is $200 for a half hour but I'm sure she'd do both of you at the same time for $300. What do you think?"

"The price seems right, Joey. What do you think we should do?"

Joey, the younger man, punched Rick in the gut and watched him topple to his knees. "That's what I think we should do," Joey replied.

Rick was out of breath and in pain. He was scared and was close to crying. Finally gulping a breath he said, "W-what was that for?"

"This is our territory, asshole," said Joey. "We don't appreciate you and your whore trying to set up shop and take away business."

"L-look, uh, there's been some kind of mistake. I'm not a pimp and I'm not trying to horn in on your business. I... I picked up this bitch hitchhiking on the highway a ways back. She said she was on her way to Reno and if I could help her raise some money she'd let me fuck her. Honest! It's the truth."

"Didn't your folks ever tell you not to pick up hitchhikers?" said Joey. "It's dangerous and you could get hurt. Isn't that right, Mr. Pickering?"

"That's right, Joey," said Mr. Pickering. "Now, young man, I think you'd better pack your gear, grab your lady friend and get on the road. You have ten minutes before Joey stops being so gentle with you."

"Ten seconds is all I need." Rick dropped the motel key card on the ground and ran for his car. He peeled rubber out of the parking lot and was gone. The two men watched as Rick's car sped out of sight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.