Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Get in," said Rick. Kristina obeyed and climbed into the passenger side of her tormentor's car. She had already braced herself for another sexual assault. It seemed inevitable. The only thing bothering her at the moment was seeing her friend Gloria driving off with Trudy. Kristina wished she knew what that was all about. Was Trudy trying to turn Gloria against her? The 17-year-old coed knew Gloria was unlikely to be swayed by what Trudy might say to her but Kristina still worried. "What would you like to do?"

Kristina was taken aback by Rick's question. I'd like to be taken home and be left alone is what the girl wanted to say but she knew she was probably being tested. "Anything you like," Kristina finally said. That had to be a safe answer. She actually felt reassured when Rick reached over and merely caressed her thigh.

Rick was already trying to think of ways to have fun with Kristina. He could fuck her, of course, but he'd already done that. He could turn the bitch over to his buddies for a gang fuck but he'd already done that with a couple of other bitches. He could force Kristina into a girl-on-girl thing but he didn't know of any girls who'd admit to swinging both ways. Trudy certainly wouldn't try it. Rick definitely wanted to be creative when it came to the pretty coed sitting beside him. The young man had just about settled on a blowjob when he saw Kristina's sister and two cousins walking home from school. He quickly pulled over. "Jump in, you guys," Rick called. "Let's go get a milkshake,"

"Thank you, Rick," said Becky when she climbed into the back seat. Laura and Michelle each added their own thanks. Kristina studied Rick's face as if his intentions might be printed on it. She didn't want the girls with them but there was no reasonable way to veto Rick's invitation.

"Do you guys have much homework?" she asked as a trial balloon.

"I just have some spelling words to study for a vocabulary test," said Laura.

"We won't be that long," Rick responded as if he knew what Kristina meant. He caressed Kristina's thigh once more. The pretty coed shivered. The caress that seemed reassuring a few moments before now seemed threatening. She was glad the girls couldn't see into the front seat.

Rick drove to a nearby coffee shop and they sat at a booth. He and Kristina sat on one side of the booth while Becky, Laura and Michelle sat together on the other side. Kristina was trapped against the wall. Rick started to take advantage of the situation and began to grope her once more under the table. The unfortunate coed considered this just another calculated humiliation. It wasn't enough that Kristina was willing to submit to Rick but she had to display her submission in front of her relatives. At least that's how she felt even though the girls couldn't see where the boy's hand traveled. "Please don't do this," Kristina whispered desperately in Rick's ear.

"I love you too," responded Rick enough loud for the others to hear. The girls giggled and Kristina could feel herself blushing hotly to the roots of her hair. She gasped when Rick's fingers began to caress her clitoris through the fabric of her panties.

"What's the matter, Kristina?" Becky said.

"Nothing," Kristina responded but communicated just the opposite. She felt panicky and desperate. Was her tormentor going to make her cum right there at the table? The trouble was that it felt so good despite her distress. The coed grabbed at Rick's arm but couldn't budge it. She figured the girls had to know what was going on underneath the table. They couldn't be that naïve. Yet they didn't seem to mind and began to talk among themselves. "Please don't. Not here," she whispered once more and pleaded with her eyes.

"Do you love me?" Rick whispered back.

"Yes," Kristina whined. She knew that's what Rick wanted to hear.

"Then tell me loud enough for the others to hear."

"I love you, Rick," Kristina blurted and for a moment she meant it. She didn't resist when the young man kissed her deeply and responded in kind.

"Hooray," the girls chorused and then clapped and giggled. Kristina sighed in relief when Rick removed his hand from her crotch and put it back on the table. The milkshakes arrived soon after and Kristina barely had time to pull down her skirt.

"Come sit by me for a while, Becky," said Rick. "I want to tell you something so no one else can hear."

"You two can talk just where you're sitting," Kristina protested but she was ignored. Becky quickly moved to the other side of the table and sat on the other side of Rick. They started whispering to each other in a low tone so that Kristina couldn't hear them. She heard her sister giggle and then move back to join her cousins. Everyone engaged in small talk until they finished their shakes except Kristina who just sipped a little at hers and then left it alone. She was worried about what Rick might have said to Becky. Kristina was relieved when the girls finished their shakes and Rick took them home.

"What did Rick tell you?" Kristina asked her sister.

"Nothing really," Becky responded. "I think he just wanted to tease you for some reason."

"Oh," said Kristina. She might have probed a little deeper but the teenager was distracted by hearing her cousins giving their mother a blow by blow description of Kristina's declaration of love for Rick and them kissing. Kristina fled to her bedroom in embarrassment and humiliation. Now she was the subject of family gossip. "What next?" she uttered in frustration.

Kristina plopped down her books on her small study desk and absentmindedly picked up a bag that was there. It wasn't there that morning. "Oh no!" she cried when she examined its contents; a half dozen condoms and a pamphlet describing birth control methods. How did her Aunt Rita find out she'd been having sex? Someone must have told her. There was a knock at the door and Rita popped her head in.

"May I speak to you for a few minutes, honey?" The older woman walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Aunt Rita, I--" The poor girl was at a loss for words. All she wanted to do was cry.

"Please don't be upset with me," said Rita. "I just found out by accident."

"But--"

"I'm not upset with you and I'm certainly not making judgments," Rita added. "Heaven knows I'm the last person in the world who should be doing that. Oh, I know what can happen when a boy and a girl fall in love. It happened to me... lots of times."

"Aunt Rita, I'm not--"

"Please don't think I'm trying to break up your relationship with a nice boy although I understand he's kind of wild. I just don't want anything to happen that you might not be ready for. Rick would certainly be quite a catch for any girl but I know from sad experience that getting pregnant isn't the way to do it."

"I don't want to get pregnant--"

"I'm very glad to hear that, Kristina. I love sex just as much as anyone but after two babies and no man the girls could call Daddy, I started taking precautions. You should too."

"Please listen to me, Aunt--"

"I'll always be glad to listen to your concerns, Kristina." Aunt Rita stood up and smiled pleasantly. "I'm so glad we had this conversation. By the way, since you're now sexually active I took the liberty of making an appointment for you with my gynecologist. The trouble is that her practice is in Sacramento and you'll have to miss a day of school."

"That's all right, Aunt Rita. Thank you."

Rita hugged her niece and said, "May I ask just one personal question?"

"What's that?"

"How big is his Twinkie?"

"His Twinkie?"

"You know... the part where all the cream filling comes out... his prick?" Kristina blushed when she finally understood and held her hands apart. What was the point of playing dumb? She just wanted this conversation to be over. "Is that all?" Rita responded. "That's must be disappointing for you but maybe he knows how to use it. Size isn't everything. I know if I was a few years younger or he was a few years older I sure wouldn't be kicking Rick Peters out of my bed." The older woman giggled and finally left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.