Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Kristina woke up Monday morning with a feeling of dread. This would be the first time since Saturday night she'd be among students who'd seen her being groped by Rick while she allowed it. The young woman was sure she and Rick were the main subjects of gossip on the small campus. That feeling only increased as she stepped onto the school grounds. Kristina felt every pair of eyes on her as she walked to her first class.

Kristina was glad she'd avoided facing Rick first thing but she knew her luck would soon run out. At the morning break the seventeen year old cringed when she heard her name called by Rick's now familiar voice.

The young woman cringed involuntarily but tried to hide it by turning toward him and giving her tormentor a big smile and a little wave. She saw Dennis standing beside Rick. Rick motioned her over.

"Please don't embarrass me," Kristina mumbled under her breath and walked over to join the pair. "Good morning, Rick. Good morning, Dennis. How are you?"

"You can cut the act, cunt. I've told Dennis everything."

Kristina recoiled as if struck. "Why?" she demanded. "Why did you tell him?" It was barely tolerable having this secret shame and now the whole town would find out about it at light speed once the news started to spread.

"Because I felt like it. I had to brag to someone, after all. Don't worry. Dennis will keep his mouth shut. Won't you, Dennis."

"I can keep my mouth shut all right," said Dennis. "Shit! If I'd realize how easy it was to get you in the sack I might have tried it myself." The boy laughed mirthlessly. He's no better than Rick thought the unfortunate coed. It was just another humiliation her tormentor persisted in adding on.

"At least you know who your next boyfriend is going to be when I get tired of you," said Rick. "I'm taking signups and Dennis is first on the list."

"You're being so mean," Kristina complained. "I'm doing exactly want you want and you still aren't satisfied." She was trying to ignore Dennis but he just kept on leering at her. The young woman wanted to scream and attack Rick's smug face with her nails but she realized her little sister would probably suffer.

"Do you want to try her out? We've got a few minutes. Let's find someplace private and I'll let you have a taste."

"What! No way!" Kristina was scared that Rick and Dennis were going to try something right there. She was getting ready to bolt and to heck with the consequences.

"Don't go ballistic. I was just kidding," said Rick. "At least I am for now."

"Well, we couldn't do anything even if you were serious," said Dennis. "Mr. Francisco is rumored to have it out for you."

"That asshole! What the hell does he want?"

"I guess he's jealous that you got to Kristina before him. Anyway, he didn't like your behavior Saturday night so he's looking for an excuse to make your life miserable. You'd better leave her alone for now."

"Thanks for the warning, dude," said Rick. He spoke to Kristina. "I guess we'll have to put off our fun until after school."

"I can wait," Kristina replied trying hard not to sound sarcastic. She took the chance that she was being dismissed and turned to walk away but alert for any displeasure from Rick. There was none. Thank goodness for Mr. Francisco. At least she had a protector while school was in session. Kristina wished she had protection from Rick after school, too. Until three o'clock, things wouldn't get worse but just in case Kristina decided to find someplace secluded to eat her lunch at the noon break.

Trudy Morgan wasn't going to let Kristina Bailey get away with stealing her boyfriend. The angry coed would make Kristina regret even trying it. Rick and Trudy were committed to each other and no cheap whore was going to come between them. Trudy was certain of Kristina's whore status. Wasn't her aunt a whore? It wasn't any secret that her two daughters were illegitimate and by two different guys. There was even a rumor that Rita was fucking everyone in town with a prick in his pants.

Trudy had just seen Kristina walk into an area behind a building that was sometimes used as a make out spot since it was out of sight from the rest of the school grounds. If that bitch was going back there to meet Rick there would be hell to pay. The angry blonde considered herself lucky that she had her friend Janet with her. Janet would act as a backup and lookout when she confronted Kristina. She didn't see Rick or anyone else around so now would be a good time to warn off that slut and if Kristina tried to get rough Janet outweighed Kristina by at least 30 pounds and liked to play the bully.

Kristina had just taken the first bite of her sandwich when she saw the two girls come around the corner. Dear god no thought the poor girl. Gloria had warned her to watch out for Trudy but it had slipped her mind with her worries about Rick and now it looked like she was going to have a confrontation with Trudy. Kristina would have just stood up and walked away but it looked like Janet was blocking the only exit. Kristina knew about Janet's reputation as a bully. Were they going to beat her up? Kristina felt like running again but where to?

"Hey, bitch!" Trudy called. "I want you to leave my boyfriend alone. Do you understand?"

"Uh, sure. I understand," said Kristina calmly even though she was feeling far from calm. "I don't even want him."

"Oh, yeah. Like you weren't crawling all over him Saturday night. I heard all about it."

Trudy moved quickly forward as if intending to strike Kristina. Kristina held out her hands to ward off any blows.

"Excuse me, ladies. May I join you?" Kristina, Trudy and Janet were all startled by the interruption. No one had noticed Gloria's arrival.

Trudy glared accusingly at Janet (fine lookout she was) and then said, "Get out of here. We're just having a talk and it's private."

"Yes, I could tell it was a ladylike discussion and I'm here to make sure it stays ladylike."

"Get her out of here," Trudy ordered.

"You heard her," said Janet and gave Gloria her most threatening glare.

"Look at this first," said Gloria. She reached to her waist and yanked her top to above her bra. "You see this scar on my boob?" She pointed at a long thin slash mark that started at her collar bone and disappeared behind her left bra cup. "I got this in a fight with another girl."

"Yeah, so?" Janet was looking confused.

"I gave the girl who gave me this scar one of her own only it's on her face."

Janet paled visibly and said, "I'm outta here."

"Wait!" Trudy yelled. "I'm going with you!" She started past Gloria but the girl grabbed her.

"I want to talk to you," said Gloria. "Meet me by your car after school."

"I don't want to talk to you," Trudy hissed and tried to shrug off her grasp.

"That's too bad," Gloria replied. "I know your daddy just gave you that brand new car and he's going to be real disappointed in the dings and scratches that you're going to be getting on it."

Trudy gasped. "If you even come close to my car I'll..." The girl clamped her mouth shut and didn't finish her sentence. Gloria had let go of her so Trudy made good on her escape.

Kristina sighed with relief. "Thank you so very much. I don't what I would have done if you hadn't happened along."

"You're welcome," said Gloria, "but I just didn't happen along. I told you to watch out for Trudy." She winked at Kristina. "C'mon. I'll walk back with you. Stay near the teachers until things calm down."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.