Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Kristina spent the rest of Sunday morning moping around the house and worrying about her predicament. When Aunt Rita and her cousins returned from shopping lunch was prepared but Kristina just picked at her plate. The girls all wanted to go to the movies and Kristina begged off. There was nothing she wanted to see anyway. There was only one movie house in town and their version of a multiplex was two screens.

When the rest of the family was gone Kristina took off her clothes and climbed back into bed. Kristina decided it would be nice if she could drop out of school and stay cooped up in the house for the rest of her life. Then she could dream of better times when her parents were alive and not worry about weirdoes like Rick bothering her.

Fuckin' bitch! Rick was pissed. He'd spent the better part of two hours trying to calm Trudy down and get into her pants but nothing worked. She'd been humiliated by being forced to stay home the previous evening and she wasn't one to forgive such a slight easily. The pretty blonde certainly wasn't going to spread her legs for Rick after hearing about him being openly at the dance with that L.A. cunt. She did have her pride.

Finally, Rick told Trudy to go fuck herself and left. He knew she'd come around eventually and do what needed to be done to keep on his good side. The cunt always did. Well, there was still a load of sperm that he wanted to deposit in some girl's mouth or cunt. Rick decided to see if Kristina was home. It wouldn't hurt to put her through another training session. Alternately, he'd slip a note to Becky asking her to meet him back at the same place where they had fucked earlier in the day.

Rick was disappointed when he saw a carload of cunts pulling out of the driveway as he pulled on to Kristina's street but that attitude quickly changed to anticipation when he realized Kristina wasn't in the car with them. If she was home alone Rick would get what he wanted with no problem at all.

Kristina didn't think anything of it when she heard the front door open. Apparently something was forgotten and her Aunt Rita had returned to retrieve it. The pretty teenager was still dressed in her bra and panties and felt no need to cover up. The bedroom door opened and Kristina gasped in fear and surprise when she saw it wasn't one of her family members but Rick Peters framed in the doorway.

"What the heck are you doing here? Get out!" Kristina shouted.

"You're forgetting I have a right to be here," said Rick in a reasonable tone. He unbuckled his belt and slipped off his shoes.

"What right? You don't have any right to barge into my house uninvited."

"I have the right by virtue of you being my cunt." The young man slipped off his trousers. "Besides, the door was unlocked."

"No! This isn't right. I hate you!" Kristina screeched. Wasn't there anyplace she could be safe from this monster? Apparently it wasn't safe even at home.

"Calm down," said Rick. "Somebody might hear you."

"I hope somebody does hear me," declared the distraught teenager who nevertheless lowered her voice. She buried her face in the pillow and began sobbing uncontrollably. Kristina barely reacted when she felt Rick's weight shift the mattress. There wasn't any thought of escape. What was the use? When she felt Rick tugging at the waistband of her panties Kristina thought of resisting but then decided she didn't want her panties ruined if the boy decided to get rough. I'm going to get raped anyway thought Kristina.

"I'll do it," she said and slipped the panties down her broad hips and thighs.

"The bra, too," said Rick. Kristina didn't answer but quickly unhooked her bra and pulled the straps from her shoulders. The pretty teenager blushed in shame. Even though she'd been raped before by Rick it was the first she'd been completely naked for the boy. She knew she was being inspected at that moment like a piece of meat. Kristina began to think of all the flaws she observed whenever she looked at her body in the mirror. Her hips and thighs were too large in Kristina's opinion. She had a bit of a tummy with accompanying love handles. She always wanted to lose ten pounds with 20 pounds being the ideal but Kristina could never lose more than a couple of pounds on a diet before gaining it all back.

He probably doesn't care as long as I give him what he wants thought Kristina. I'm nothing but a piece of fuck meat. That seemed an appropriate term to the young woman. She had blushed mightily when she first heard the term from an eighth grade classmate. Now, it seemed to fit Kristina's description. Her Aunt Rita had been a piece of fuck meat for various men and now it was Kristina's turn to be called fuck meat. Before long, Becky and her cousins would be used as fuck meat for some man. That seemed to be the fate for the women in her family with no man to protect them. Kristina wondered how her mother had escaped a similar fate.

Rick lay down behind Kristina and slipped his prick in from behind. Kristina cursed herself for getting wet in anticipation of his prick. Was she such a slut that she'd respond readily to a rapist? She wanted to just lie there quietly until he came inside her but she couldn't help moving her ass in answer to his thrusts so she could get maximum feeling and penetration. Kristina hoped she wouldn't cum for him. She hated Rick for having this power over her.

I've got a bitch in heat on my hands gloated Rick as he continued to pump his prick in Kristina's cunt. In less than 24 hours he'd turned Kristina the Untouchable into Kristina the Cockhound. It looked like she couldn't get enough of his prick with her squirming around on it like a hooked eel. The young man reaffirmed his decision to hang on to this slut for future use. He was glad Becky had taken the edge off earlier because otherwise he would have cum by now. Rick was determined to make Kristina have a nice cum. He wanted to have a willing cock slave available in case Trudy gave him more grief. Well, an unwilling cock slave would all right also. The fact was he liked fucking Kristina. She was turning out to be a better lay than Trudy. If that girlfriend didn't watch her step she wouldn't be a girlfriend much longer. She could go and make some other guy's life miserable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.