Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Hi, Becky. Would you like a ride?" It was a good piece of luck to see Becky out walking alone. Now that Kristina was his fuck toy Rick wondered if he could start something with the younger sister.

"No, thanks Rick. I like to take walks."

"There are some neat trails I know about. The views are fantastic."

"Are they far?"

"Not at all. In fact, one of them is back where you came. Let me show you. It's just a quarter mile away but you won't see it unless someone shows you. We don't like to share it with tourists."

"That would be nice," said Becky. She got into Rick's car. The boy turned the car around and drove down the highway. In less than a minute he parked the car behind the trees out of sight of passing traffic. They climbed to the top of a short hill above the tree line.

"That wasn't much of a trail but the view is nice," said Becky as she looked around.

"This is one of my favorite make out spots." Rick held his breath. He wanted to test Becky's reaction to a little harmless flirting. If she was anything like her sister he'd have to be cautious. This bitch was a lot younger than Kristina but he was willing to bet she was just as fuckable.

"Did you bring Kristina up here last night?" Good. She didn't seem put off at all.

"Not with her high heels, I didn't," said Rick. "I took her someplace different. What did Kristina say?"

"She was still asleep when I left. You must have worn her out." Fantastic! The bitch is flirting back.

"Well, we did have some fun," he replied. Now what? Rick's instincts told him Becky wouldn't object to a kiss and some fondling but if he wouldn't too far the girl might complain to her sister. Then he'd lose his leverage on Kristina. He watched as Becky continued to take in the view.

"I saw you and Kristina," she finally said, "in the park when you thought you were alone."

Oh, shit! "Uh, what did you see?"

Becky turned to face Rick. "I saw everything," she said with a smile, "or almost everything. By the time I snuck around you guys were already going at it. You're a fast worker."

Rick could feel himself blushing. That was something he wasn't used to. He was pretty sure Becky hadn't seen the initial rape. "I wish it was you I was with yesterday." The teenager began to lick his chops. Was he going to get laid again? Becky looked like she'd be great in the sack. He wondered if this preteen was even a virgin.

Becky giggled. "It's too late now. You're my sister's boyfriend."

"It's never too late if the right girl comes along. Kristina and I are just friends. What happened was just a spur of the moment thing," Rick assured her, "but we both wanted to do it. Your sister would be the last person to think we were boyfriend and girlfriend because of it."

"Were there any more spur of the moment things last night," Becky asked. Rick smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not one to kiss and tell. You'd better ask Kristina." The young man tentatively put his hands on the girl's shoulders and then brought his lips down on hers. Becky didn't resist. In fact, she started to respond immediately with her own kisses. Encouraged, Rick slid his hands down to the pretty girl's waist and then down further to cup her rear cheeks. He made sure she felt his growing erection.

Becky sighed after breaking the last kiss and leaned her head against Rick's chest. She liked kissing Rick even if the young girl did feel a little guilty for making out with the guy who was dating her sister. Becky realized that Rick now wanted to fuck her just as he had Kristina the day before. The thought scared her and excited her at the same time.

The young girl wasn't sure what she was going to see when she crept up on Kristina and Rick. It was certainly a surprise when Becky discovered them fucking. At first Becky thought Kristina was being raped and she was going to run for help but her idea of rape contained visions of extreme violence. Rick certainly wasn't beating up on her sister. Then the sight of prim and proper Kristina on her back with her dress up to her waist and a boy lying on top of her almost caused Becky to burst out loud in laughter. It looked so comical she was sure they were playing a game. The last emotions Becky felt were lust, longing and a bit of jealousy. Becky wanted to be the one lying on her back being fucked by the handsomest boy in town.

Becky doubted if she would still have been a virgin if they had remained in L.A. There were plenty of guys who were coming on to her, some even older than Rick. The young girl was much more comfortable around guys than her prudish sister. Should she allow Rick the honor of taking her virginity? The only thing that concerned Becky was the possibility of getting pregnant. Rick apparently hadn't used a condom when he fucked Kristina. The pretty girl knew most guys didn't like to wear condoms. She guessed that Rick was part of that majority.

If Becky insisted on Rick wearing a condom he'd probably get angry and refuse to fuck her. She had heard Kristina complain about Rick not using a condom but she had allowed him to cum inside her anyway. Yet her sister still went out with Rick later that evening and probably fucked with him some more. Becky rationalized that if it was all right with Kristina then it was all right with her. If Becky got pregnant then Rick would marry her, she was sure. Gosh, if both sisters got pregnant then Rick would have to choose one of them to marry. Becky wasn't as certain that she would be chosen. Kristina was so pretty.

It was so thrilling and romantic to the young girl hearing Rick claim Kristina as his "property." She wondered if the teenager would claim her also. Becky heard the sound of a zipper and looked down. Rick was exposing his boner to the twelve year old girl. The decision had been made for Becky. She knew she was going to lose her virginity to this older boy. His prick looked big to the inexperienced lass and she knew it would hurt when it first went inside her but from what she'd been told by other girls it was to be expected. Becky reached out and tentatively touched the boy's prick. She smiled when it leaped up at her touch. Feeling braver, Becky grasped Rick's boner in her small hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.