Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Rick Peters couldn't believe his eyes. Kristina was dressed like the sexiest wench he'd ever seen outside of a fashion magazine cover. This bitch had a lot of hidden potential. Already he was thinking about what he'd like to do with her. Rick's prick was throbbing in his pants. He'd cum if he didn't calm down.

Kristina was sure sending mixed signals, though. She was giving Rick the cold shoulder, staring out of the window as if he didn't exist. The bitch continued to ignore him even as he tried to make conversation, complimenting Kristina on her appearance. Finally Rick stopped trying. He didn't care. He'd only asked Kristina out to win on a bet. Ten other guys had bet him that he couldn't get Kristina to go out with him before the end of the month. Well, at $20 a piece, that was $200 he'd won just by showing up with her at the dance, parading around for a few minutes and dancing a few dances with her. He grinned with pleasure at the jealous stares he'd be getting when he walked into the dance with Kristina on his arm and with her dressed to kill. Not that Rick needed the money. His parents were generous and fairly well to do.

The forced sex was an impulse but it had worked out quite well. He didn't think there were any virgins left in L.A. Rick was certainly surprised that Kristina turned out to be a virgin. The guys where she went to school in L.A. must all be gay. The teenager had been impulsive a couple of other times in his past but with his parents' influence and money, all complaints had been withdrawn. Given the reputation of Kristina's aunt he didn't think there would be any repercussions. The plan was to just dump Kristina after the night was over. He'd won his bet and gotten laid. What else was there to do? There were other fish to fry.

Now Rick was having second thoughts. Kristina was looking too good to leave alone. He was sure the guys would be hanging around this luscious cunt come Monday. It would be fun to keep her on a tight leash while the others drooled. Just to make sure they drooled Rick was planning to put Kristina through her paces that evening to make sure she pleased him.

Rick had sensed submissiveness in Kristina and now he wanted to exploit it. He began to doubt that there was ever any need to threaten Kristina with a move on Becky. It would be fun to find out how far he could push and humiliate the girl, especially in front of others. Kristina wouldn't have much of a reputation after Rick Peters got through with her. That would show her for dressing like a prick teaser and then ignoring him.

Kristina's date parked in a remote area of the parking lot. There weren't very many people at the dance yet and Rick wanted to get some things straight with Kristina and he was sure they wouldn't be bothered. He certainly didn't want to be embarrassed by this stuck-up cunt from the big city. It was best to be blunt.

"Do you want to talk or do you want to fuck?"

Kristina looked at Rick in shock. Well, good. I finally have her attention Rick thought.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kristina was trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

"I want to discuss your behavior tonight. I want to know if you're going to continue acting like a cold fish all night."

"I act the way I feel," Kristina replied obstinately. Be careful about what you want, you big jerk. You might get it. Rick wanted Kristina and now he had her. She didn't have to be pleasant about it.

"Well, you'd better start acting like you're glad to be with me."

"I'm not that good an actress," Kristina sneered. "Nobody could be with the likes of you." She was so pleased with her comeback Kristina didn't notice Rick's hand snake out and grab her hair. He forced her head down on his lap.

"Stop it! You're hurting me. Please!" Kristina realized too late that Rick wasn't the type of boy to be trifled with.

"Oh, you want to play games, huh? Do you like team sports? I can get on this cell phone right now and have a dozen guys over here in a matter of minutes. They all want to fuck you as bad as I did. I'm going to let them. Would you like that? Huh?"

"No! I'm sorry! I'll behave!" Kristina didn't think anything could be as bad as being raped as she'd been by Rick but now he wanted to have her gang raped for giving him a hard time.

"What does that mean, you stupid bitch? You're already behaving, very badly. I want to know what 'I'll behave' means."

"I'll do anything you want!"

"You'd better mean it, you dumb cunt. I'm going to be testing you all night. If you disobey me or embarrass me in any way, you'll be the late night entertainment for my friends. You understand that, slut?"

"Yes, I understand." Kristina was too frightened to try and bargain with Rick. He was going to humiliate her and she'd better pretend to like it. She was relieved to feel Rick's grip on her hair relax. Should she try to rise? No, Kristina wouldn't risk it. She would wait until Rick gave her permission to rise. The young teen felt Rick's stiff prick against her cheek. It no longer frightened her. Rick's temper did frighten her. Kristina instinctively rubbed her cheek against the boy's hardness and heard a sharp intake of breath. Yes, that pleased him. Good. Do anything to distract him. Maybe I can play with his penis Kristina thought. She brought her right hand up and began to gently caress his prick through his pants.

"Did I tell you to do that?"

"Uh, no." Kristina was instantly on alert. She'd done something wrong. Don't upset him again.

"If I wanted you to jack me off I would have told you to jack me off."

"I'm sorry." Kristina yanked her hand away. She thought he'd be pleased with her initiative but now she would wait for Rick to take the lead.

There'd be time enough for that later Rick thought but the next time Kristina would be using her mouth to draw out his cum.

"Get up," he said. Rick spotted a lone figure coming their way. It was still too far away to recognize. He didn't care if it was one of his friends but if it was a teacher or a parent he wanted everything to look perfectly innocent. It turned out to be a friend Dennis and Rick greeted him. Dennis gave Rick a thumbs-up sign when he saw who he was with.

"Some guys have all the luck. Hi, Kristina. You're looking great."

"Hi, Dennis. Thanks." Kristina put on her best smile. Dennis was one the boys who had been asking her out. He gave up after the second refusal. Now Kristina wished she would have accepted a date with him. Dennis seemed like a nice guy. Him, or with one of the others. Anyone except Rick.

Rick casually placed his hand on Kristina's knee in plain sight of his friend. Dennis' eyes bugged out of his head as he saw Rick's hand start moving the hem of the lovely girl's dress up to mid-thigh. Shit! thought Dennis. Everyone thought Kristina was a fucking prude but he didn't have any choice but to believe the evidence of his eyes. Kristina was scared to death but didn't dare try to move away Rick's hand. She blushed and maintained her smile. So this is how it's going to be Kristina thought. This was the beginning of the testing Rick warned her about. She didn't want Becky to suffer if she didn't please Rick. Kristina knew she had to sacrifice her pride to please this teenage hoodlum.

"We'll see you in a few minutes, dude," said Rick. Dennis nodded and waved to Kristina then sauntered off. They watched him disappear into the darkness. "That was pretty good for a start. You're starting to learn," he added.

Kristina didn't say anything. What was there to say? She kept hoping Rick would remove his hand to give her some relief but he instead moved it further up, resting the hand on the bare flesh above her stocking top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.