Schoolgirl Bondage - Cover

Schoolgirl Bondage

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mother and schoolgirl daughter are sadistically raped and tortured by the football team and coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty tried twisting her head away, but David gripped her hair tightly, twisting it around until the woman sobbed in pain. Bending his knees a little more until he was touching her tits with them, he shoved his cock to her lower lip. Betty opened her mouth reluctantly, flicking her tongue around the tip of his prick.

"That's it, baby, get a good lick of my meat. Yeahhhhh, good hot lick. Fuck, should've had your daughter do that. She's got a sweet mouth. Maybe I'll have 'er clean out my asshole first, then shove my cock up her."

Betty tried pulling away as if she could escape the horrible flow of words. But David's grip on her hair was too firm. She could feel individual strands ripping from her scalp, the shocks of pain bringing yet more tears to her eyes. The woman inhaled sharply, opening wider. In a moment she felt that fat pole fucking down her throat, felt the meaty prickhead brushing over her molars and down until his cock was touching her tonsils. She closed her lips around his cock, feeling the thick blue veins sliding back and forth, back and forth.

David was grunting happily now, holding her head with both hands, his fingers fanned out over her ears while he fucked his cock back and forth. At times, he shifted his thighs from left to right, shoving his cockhead against her cheeks and making them puff out even more.

Betty coughed, gagging as the taste of his jizz coated the inside of her mouth and throat quickly. It was a bleachy, flat- tasting flavor.

"This'll make it go down easier," Coach Robinson said, spitting into his right palm and greasing down his cock.

Seconds later, Betty felt a rude forefinger pry into her shitter, squirming around and around, stabbing deep into her assguts.

She jerked up from the seat, the ankle and arm bonds keeping her in place. The dildo in her cunt seemed amplified somehow although no one had touched the controls. Betty squirmed her ass against the open-bottomed seat, swallowing down the thick long inches of cockmeat David was feeding her while Coach Robinson slid his knees under the wooden chair a bit more and shoved up.

Betty felt the pressure, the terrible pressure of his prickhead against her asshole. At first she thought he would never push that cock in. His prick was far too big, too massive. Her ass-ring even refused to give way one inch, the pulsating pressure pulling the flesh of her asscheeks downward and inward. He steadied his cock with one hand, moving his prick around until the fat prickhead touched her shitter lips. Betty panicked, her guts wrenching while her thighs tightened.

"Nooooffffff!" she screamed around David's cock.

Coach Robinson nearly raised the chair from the floor with his massive upward thrust. Betty howled frantically around David's mouth-filling prick as she jerked her arms against the rope restraints. She could hardly breathe from the pressure, from the pain!

"In her, Coach?"

"Yeah, yeah, all the way..."

It was a lie. Betty knew only his prickhead had slipped past her asshole. But he was spreading her asscheeks with both hands, stroking her stretched wrinkled asshole lips with his thumbs to ease their tension so he could slip more of his prick into her. When that failed, Coach Robinson moved one hand around to the dildo, wriggling it, forcing it up against her clit. The touch of that electrified cock against her nerve-rich sex center sent Betty flying higher and higher. She jerked up from the wooden chair, her flesh straining, her bones rattling as a series of mini orgasms took her by surprise. Her muscles relaxed and contracted in unpredictable ways. Jack was able to slip half of his prick into her bowels before she had a chance to stop him.

David jerked her hair again, shoving his prick all the way in. Betty felt his balls pillowing up against her chin as the coach's prick seemed to slide in and nudge her stomach. She was filled--fucked in the mouth, in the cunt, in the ass! Both men stopped for a second, looking down at the triple violated woman.

"Christ, she's got so much cock in her she can hardly breathe!" David grunted.

"You were right, David. She's good and hot and tight. Don't find these kind of women around all the time. We'd better hold on to her."

"Wait till you see the daughter."

Betty wriggled her tongue around the mouth-fucking prick, sucking so hard her cheeks caved in. She started enjoying this new gag, this cock sliding in over the top of her tongue and bumping up against her tonsils. The rub of his hairy balls against her chin added to her delight as well. She tugged her feet upward, pulling at the restraints holding her feet flat to the floor. Coach Robinson fucked his prick up until his cock was fitted all the way up her ass. Betty groaned, her ass clamping down tight. And, all the while, that dildo was vibrating inside her, sending the steady current of battery electricity racing into her clit.

"Let's fuck her in time, David. That'll send her up the wall."

"Yeah, come on, baby, go for it."

They began together, drawing out, then sliding in, Coach Robinson gripping the dildo with one hand and reaming back and forth. Betty shuddered, tasting more and more jizz on her tongue. David was getting hot, getting ready to spray her throat. She swallowed another load of cum-flavored spit.

"Uh, Christ, she's good," David gasped, pressing his fingertips hard against the sides of her skull.

She laved her tongue around the long fat cock, swallowing more spit, moving her ass from left to right and feeling the thick length of that prick up her ass.

"Gonna make it, David. Gonna spray this cunt with my jizz," Coach Robinson said.

Betty shuddered again as she felt him stop his ass-fucking. His prick seemed to be jumping around inside her ass, actually growing thicker as the seconds ticked by. David stopped as well, letting out small low groans. Then Coach Robinson swore, his fingers gripping the handles of the chair. He nearly overturned them all, shoving his prick up hard again and again against her ass. David steadied himself, holding onto Betty's head more firmly while shoving his prick all the way in.

The woman gagged, spittle frothing around the stretched corners of her lips. She heard Jack shouting something below her. And then it was like getting a warm enema. She could feel hot white cum shooting into her bowels, slicking down her ass-tube. Jack was swearing, his hands striking Betty against the belly. She could hear his feet kicking out under her while he fired load after load of his spunk from his tight, heavy balls.

"Man, doin' it!"

David was next. Striking the woman twice across the ears, he held onto her hair, tugging savagely as he shot into Betty's sucking mouth.

"Uhhhhhhh... man, take it, bitch. Come on and swallow it... oh yeah, yeah, suck it on down, suck it on down all the way!" David cried.

Betty did as she was told. It was wonderful, this savagery she was wallowing in. Her mind had shattered. She sucked on David's cock as if his prick were giving her life and clenched her asshole onto Jack's still-shooting cock. She was being inundated by spunk. Her pussy tightened on the dildo, jerking it nearly out of the coach's hands.

Jack laughed, firmly gripping the plastic prick and twisting it all the way in. Betty let out a grateful moan, her thighs ridging with tension as she bounced her ass over the fucking prick.

"Man, this cunt's unreal. She still wants more," the young stud said, shaking his head.

"She'll get more. She won't be able to walk for a week after we get through with her," Coach Robinson assured David.

"Yeah, man, that's it, fucked right into the hospital," David sneered.

David pulled his prick out, wiping the tip over her lips while Coach Robinson withdrew his cock slowly from her asshole. Betty felt like she was taking a shit. Betty reddened, wondering if she would disgrace herself. Her shitter lining was closing down behind the retreating cockhead. Coach Robinson kept the dildo in her cunt until he had pulled the full length of his cock from her shitter.

David watched as coach Robinson slipped the plastic prick from the woman's cunt, wiping it on his shorts. He drew it up to his nose and sniffed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.