Schoolgirl Bondage - Cover

Schoolgirl Bondage

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mother and schoolgirl daughter are sadistically raped and tortured by the football team and coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

David twisted her cunthairs again, pulling them from her pussy while stroking her thighs with the cold black leather of the riding crop. Then the young stud pushed his face deep between her tits, twisting his head around and sucking on her aching nipples.

Betty cried out, her legs shaking violently and nearly tearing the leather bonds keeping them fastened to the floor. She could feel her fuck juices running like molten lava.

"Man, man, she's hot," David said.

"Like a Goddamned griddle. She'll burn up your dick if you get a chance to stick it in. Man, she cried, David, when I fucked her," the coach said.

David moved around to her ass, biting her flesh, sliding the leather crop around her thigh. Then he backed away. Betty couldn't see him. But she saw his shadow on the floor to her right, cast there by the light bulb overhead. She could see that awful arm cocking back, getting ready to strike. She clenched her teeth, watching as the shadow cut across her body. And then there was the bite of the whip, the kiss of leather hissing against her flesh. The strands smacked dryly against her right asscheek.

Betty's body snapped forward, prevented from going any farther by the restraints. She twisted her wrists in them, bobbing up and down with short, jerky movements as yet another stroke carried the leather to the inner curves of her tight asscheek. A third blow yanked her asshole out of shape, sending lewd, hot streamers of pain up her spine.

Betty hated herself, hated herself for giving into this vile young man. First the electricity, then this! When would it end?

"You know, bitch, there's somethin' I gotta tell you," David said in a husky voice. "Your fuckin' daughter... she's been with me, man. I fucked the shit outta her."

It was a lightning revelation to Betty. She wanted to scream "liar" at him, but Annette's sulkiness, her jumping whenever the phone rang, everything in her recent attitude suddenly made sense. Rage filled the woman as she jerked futilely against her chains, screaming.

"Looks like you stepped on a sensitive nerve, David," Coach Robinson said.

"Man, she's gotta know. I'm gonna have some of the guys bring the little bitch down here when they come down for the late workout. Gotta see the two of 'em together. Bet it'll be one helluva show."

"Leave her alone! Oh God, leave her alone!" Betty cried. She couldn't stand to think of Annette going through something like this, especially in front of her.

David brought the crop down again against her asshole, the resulting pain ending Betty's screaming for the moment.

"Man, hot ass, hot everything," David muttered.

He dropped the crop for a moment, opening his Levi's and letting his fat prick tumble out. Betty stared at his cock as he walked around to the front again, working his fingers up and down the stiffening prick. He had fucked her daughter with that thing? No wonder Annette was upset, Betty thought. And now they were going to drag her here.

"You'll never get in. The school guards--" Betty stared to say.

"They ain't gonna notice nothin'. Coach here's taken care of them lettin' us in the back way without thinkin' twice. They're old men. We'll get around 'em. Yeah--gonna be a real show."

Betty couldn't help herself now as she stared at that massive cock poking out between David's halved Levi's. She felt her nipples, sore and throbbing, puckering into stiff points in spite of her horror. Her big tits were flattened somewhat by the extension of her trussed-up arms. David let his pants drop, the fat, long cock jutting toward Betty.

David picked up his crop, winding the top thong around his wrist. Betty's spirits sank. He was going to hit her again. He walked in front of her, riding crop trailing across the underswell of her tits. Then, with a quick, savage movement, David slashed the crop across both nipples. Betty squealed, seeing bright yellow flashes explode in front of her eyes. Her tits bounced from the impact, each vibration sending more and more pain into her brain. Her right nipple felt as if it were half-torn from her tit.

David smiled grimly at her. Then he slashed a broad X across her belly.

Then he went a little wild, hitting down under her kneecap with the middle of his crop. Betty jerked as if the coach had touched her once more with the electrodes. David moved around, beating the leather against her soles, sending rushes of incredible pain up her legs. Her head sank back and her mouth opened. Again and again David brought the black leather against her ass making sure the crop bit into her gray/pink asshole flesh.

Betty wanted to beat her fists against him, against something! But there was nothing around. Instead she let the cuffs slice into her wrists.

The leather smacked dryly again and again. Her ass was on fire. There were times when Betty thought her skin was splitting from the repeated blows.

David stopped hitting her with the crop, turning the instrument around and shoving the rounded handle into her ass hole. Betty's face blanched, her nostrils flaring as she felt that awful thing slide up her shitter. Her belly quaked while the woman made harsh, gagging sounds. No, no, he was tearing something back there, stretching her asshole with that riding crop! The woman screamed, her body quivering as three inches of the handle made their way up into her bowels.

"Man, you think she's loose enough back there to take my prick?" David asked.

"Doubt it, David. Look at the way she's carrying on. You'd probably have her bringing down the security guard if you ass- fucked her now."

The stud twisted the crop around in her asshole, until Betty thought her shitter would rip. Just then, she heard the sounds of more people outside.

"Just the others, baby," David said, smacking her ass lightly, then yanking the crop out.

Betty felt as if he'd pulled out a fistful of assguts. She shivered, stretched there between the floor and ceiling as David went through her purse, pulled out her driver's license, and gave her address to two of his buddies who stayed outside the door. They tried peeking in, but David was firm.

"Bring the slut's daughter down here. Then you can have all the fun you want with her. Me and the coach are workin' on mom over there."

They disappeared in a hurry. Betty felt her heart sinking as once more she thought of her daughter and what was about to befall her.

"Oh God, not Annette, not her, not my daughter here," she sobbed.

"Christ, I'm gettin' fuckin' sick and tired of listenin' to her mouth," David growled, striking Betty once more across the ass with the crop.

"Then let's shut her up." Coach Robinson walked to one of the cabinets and pulled out a large red rubber ball. Two straps led from the sides of the ball while two thinner ones dangled from the top. He moved around to the front of the stretched woman. "Open your mouth."

Jack shoved the ball in, rolling it back until it was nearly pressing up against her molars.

Betty swallowed hard, able to taste the pungent flavor of the latex. Coach Robinson pulled the side straps around her cheeks, fastening them at the back of her head. The two straps he threaded on either side of her nose, slipping them around the rear straps and securing them firmly over the buckle. Betty worked her tongue around the ball, pushing it forward a bit so she could swallow more easily. Her jaws hurt already from being stretched apart so far!

David experimented with her, bringing the crop down hard across her asscheeks. Betty screamed, but the gagging ball prevented her from doing anything more than making muffled cries.

"That's better, man. She was gettin' on my nerves with all that fuckin' yellin'," David said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.