Schoolgirl Bondage - Cover

Schoolgirl Bondage

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother and schoolgirl daughter are sadistically raped and tortured by the football team and coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"That hurt... a little," Betty confessed, looking at Jack as he withdrew from her cunt.

The big man said nothing for the moment, relishing the sensation of a slow withdrawal. Betty, too, kept quiet for the moment, feeling his softening prickmeat pulling out, shuddering as her elastic cuntal walls shrank back and touched one another behind the retreating prick-meat. Now reality began trickling in. She was still bound there, stripped and held prisoner in the high school gymnasium by this maniac. Now that she had cum and cum violently, what was he going to do with her?

"Yeah, that was good, real good," Jack said, rubbing his cum- smeared prick over her cuntlips, then bracing himself against the front of the bench. "Baby, there's a lot I could do with you. You really dug those electric shocks."

Betty shivered, wondering if her daughter was asleep yet at home.

"And some of my boys could really do a number on you."

There were some noises behind them. Jack stiffened for a moment, his smile deadening. He looked at their confused pile of clothes, hesitating.

Betty felt herself shrinking inside her body.

What if the principal came back and found them? She could just imagine the scandal. Then Jack's smile returned.

"One of the boys," he explained.

Betty twisted her head around, listening to a soft knock on the door.

"Coach, came down early to work out and... what the fuck's goin' on here?"

"David Fielding, I want you to meet Mrs. Davis. She's got a daughter here at school, from what I hear."

Betty saw a flicker of amusement across the handsome young man's face as he shut the door behind her.

"Yeah, think so. So, you've been playing some games with her?"

Coach Robinson rubbed his cock with one hand, then nodded at the tangle of rings and wires near the transformer. "And she certainly likes to play them. There's nothing you can't do with her she won't have fun with, David," Coach Robinson said with a laugh.

"You... you let these boys do things here?" Betty cried.

"Nothing wrong with that, Mrs. Davis. Keeps them off the street."

"Yeah. Looks like I can get a little more action this way than lifting weights."

"That's in the program for tonight too, David. We can't lose that game to South High next week," Coach Robinson said with some severity. "On the other hand, a little recreation would be in order. You've been working hard for the game."

Coach Robinson moved to her legs, unbuckling the cuffs and lowering her feet to the floor. Betty let out a little groan of relief. It felt good having her feet back on the ground. Her thighs were starting to hurt from all that stretching. Next came the bonds holding her waist and her ankles to the bench.

When she slowly rose from the bench, Betty felt cramps in her lower back and neck. She rubbed her hands briskly over her flesh, terribly aware of her nakedness in front of the young stud.

"Like mother, like daughter," David muttered.

"What?" Betty asked.

"Nothing. What do we do now, Coach?"

"Well, I thought you'd enjoy doing some of your own tying up. What about those eyehooks in the floor?" Jack said, nodding to the right.

David made Betty stand up, leading her to a position near an overhead pulley assembly.

"Okay, Mrs. Davis," David said with a sneer, "spread 'em... spread those legs so I can tie you up the way you oughtta be."

"David's a little short on politeness, but he gets his point across," Coach Robinson said with a short laugh.

Betty looked at the young man and felt more ill at ease with him than she had with the coach. There was more cruelty in his eyes. She obeyed, glancing at Coach Robinson who was staring at the two of them with an air of mild amusement. Looking down now, Betty saw that just beyond each of her spread feet a ringbolt in the floor held a short chain. Another set of heavy leather anklets were attached to the ends of those chains. David fitted these on her, buckling them tightly around the chafed areas already pinking her flesh.

"I'll bring the pulleys down and get the bar, David. Just make sure the leather straps are tight."

"Ow!" Betty yelped;

"Too tight, Mrs. Davis? I thought you dug havin' everything hurt a little," David said.

Coach Robinson was at the wall, turning a winch, lowering the single chain down until it was about three feet above her head. He secured the handle, Then walked over to another of those hateful green metal cabinets and pulled out a long pole. There were leather strips attached to either end of the pole, strips, Betty guessed, that were going to be fastened to her wrists.

"Okay, slip the pole... that's right, right through the ring. Okay, that's the way, David. Now, she's ready to be hauled up."

"Raise your arms, bitch."

Betty flinched but did as she was told. David moved to either end of the cock, carefully slipping the thin brown leather straps around her wrists. Betty let out a sigh, feeling him attaching the bonds to her arms. It was happening all over again- -this time with her standing up. The straps around her ankles were tight.

"She's ready, man."

David sauntered over to the winch, unlocking the handle and starting to turn it clockwise. The bar above Betty's head slowly rose so the woman's arms were drawn up higher and higher. The tension caused her ankles to tug at their bonds in a futile effort. Betty gasped as first one, then the other heel left the concrete.

Betty threw her head back, feeling the straining in her arms. The pressure soon spread to her shoulders and upper back while her thigh muscles tingled from the tension. When David finally stopped turning and flipped the ratchet into place, Betty hung in the form of a giant X.

"Uhhhhh, what are you going to do to me?" she cried.

Betty tried moving, but the tension in the bonds made every motion painful. In the end, Betty found the only movement she could make was turning her head from left to right.

David came up to her, running his fingers lightly up and down her strained flesh. He stopped at her cunt, brushing the still- swollen meat with the backs of his knuckles.

"Fuck. You still got cum comin' out from there," he said, wiping his hands briskly on his Levi's.

"I fucked her good, David. She was really a hellcat. She couldn't get enough prickmeat," Coach Robinson said, stepping into his Levi's a little awkwardly.

"Bet she couldn't. These types get fucked, and they want more."

"Sounds like you've had her before."

"Kind of."

"Her type, eh? Well, you know what kind of fun you're going to have now," the coach said.

"Yeah, first-class slut!"

David took off his white cotton T-shirt now, throwing it on the floor, then unfastening his belt and top button. Betty saw the bulge in his trousers, nearly as large as the coach's. She licked her lips nervously.

"Cunts. They're all cunts. They pretend they don't wanna get fucked, but then... man, they can't throw their fuckin' legs up fast enough." David sauntered up to her, then suddenly cocked one hand back.

In an instant she felt his fist slamming into her belly. She jerked on the taut bonds as the blow went past the flaccid muscles of her belly. Betty gagged, the dull pain seeming to wrench her insides. Her eyes opened wide as she stared at the sadistic young man.

"Take it easy, David. You don't want to knock her out of the game early," Jack warned.

"She's gonna stay. The more you dish out, the more she wants. You just watch."

"Then, use the riding crop instead of the belt. It'll test her endurance."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.