Schoolgirl Bondage - Cover

Schoolgirl Bondage

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother and schoolgirl daughter are sadistically raped and tortured by the football team and coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jack finished with his clamping. The rings were attached to her cuntlips and nipples. Betty looked at the iron rings hanging down on either side of her tits, distending her nipples, nearly pulling her large tits flat from their weight. She could feel the heavy tugging of the rings between her legs.

He was holding a long narrow band of metal to which a black wire was attached. Bending down, he cocked his head to one side and squeezed one eye shut. Her asshole! He was aiming that thing into her asshole!

"No, no, no!" Betty cried.

Filthy, horrible man! She could feel the cold metallic thing slithering up into her shitter, snaking along her bowels until she thought it would pierce her belly!

Betty let out long, gasping groans, curling her fingers until the nails creased her dampened palms. The novelty of this bondage was wearing thin. She began to feel terribly uncomfortable being stretching out on the bench like this. And the clamps were hurting her cuntlips and nipples more and more as the seconds ticked by.

"Now, hook-up time," he said.

The transformer! Betty had nearly forgotten about that, about all the clamps and rings that had wires dangling out from behind them. To these Jack attached several wires running out from behind the small black box, looking up at Betty now and then to check out her reaction.

"Please, don't do this. Oh God, what are you doing? Are you going to electrocute me?"

The unbelievability of this horror was becoming more and more real. He was wiring her up to this horrible thing and was about to charge her up with electricity!

"Okay, now we're gonna see you really move, Betty. You ever have a shock? Ever get shocked accidentally?" Jack asked, a growing grin on his handsome young face.

Betty could hardly believe this kind-looking man could be doing this to her. "No... oh God, no, no, don't do it, don't do it!"

"Why not? You're willing. You were really hot for me," he said calmly, kneeling down in front of the transformer and plugging it in. The switch was thrown.

Immediately, Betty heard a low humming sound coming from the box. She shivered, her eyes widening while dots of perspiration appeared on her wrinkled forehead. A tingling sensation made her flesh pucker up. No electricity had yet surged through her body. It was her own sense of disaster, her own sense of terror sending electrical impulses rushing up and down her body.

Jack lowered his head, examining the wires for the last time, then putting one hand on the center dial. He looked up at Betty, their eyes meeting. He switched the dial to the first notch up.

She felt it! She could feel the itching pulse tickling into her body. It was odd. There was no pain--at least for now. It was as if someone were tickling her pussy with a feather while childishly sucking on her nipples. Up her ass the wire was humming, making her feel the forbidden pleasure of having just taken a spicy shit.

Betty found herself smiling, wriggling her ass against the hard wooden bench. Even the leather bonds around her wrists and ankles that had at one time seemed so horrid now appeared not so bad. She let out another low sigh.

"See? I thought you would enjoy this. Most girls start crying right now. I felt something different about you when I watched you there on the gym floor. Let's see what you think about this."

Jack switched the dial up another notch. More tickle this time, with an added hot itchy sensation going along. Betty groaned, feeling her nipples swelling up even more and pressing out against the nibbling clamp teeth. Fuck juice flowed freely from her fuzzy cunt hole now, wetting down her asscheeks, seeping into her asscrack. She was afraid she would short out the machine, break it as it was firing up her pussy and shitter. Her clit was sending its own shower of sparks into her fluttering cunthole. The heat was getting more and more intense down there, making her thigh muscles ridge continually against her flesh.

There was pain here, pain that somehow was sharp edged with pleasure. She dug her nails into her palms harder, wanting a cock, needing fucking, and also needing this electricity. Flashes of delightful fire were exploding in her pussy, searing her clit, burning her thighs. That thing in her asshole seemed to grow! It was ballooning out against her bowels, it seemed, making her think Jack had slipped his cock up her ass without her knowing it!

She jerked her head from side to side, her arms pressing out against the bonds while her legs jerked against the restraining chains. They rattled against one another while Jack stared on.

"That's it, Betty. Don't hold anything back. Let it all out for me."

He turned the switch up another notch. This time Betty let out a howl of pain. Sharp teeth were tearing at her nipples, ripping at her clit! Inside her ass, she thought, a wild animal was gouging about, pulling her interior organs apart as surges of current tore into her body.

"Nooooo! Stop... Uhhhhh... oh God, stop it, you're killing meeeeeee!"

Another notch. Betty could feel her bones rattling while terrible teeth ripped and tore at her clit and tits. She felt farts blowing from her asshole, nearly dislodging the wire jammed into her shitter. An odd buzzing resounded in her ears, making it unable for her to hear anything around her. She could feel the bench sliding around slightly under her, the results of her violent movements. There didn't seem to be one muscle she could control now. The electricity had taken her over. Her cunt itched terribly. Was he turning the machine higher? He said something before about wanting to see how much she could take.

Betty nearly swallowed her tongue as the electricity shot through her body, her temples throbbed. The buzzing sound turned into a loud ringing. Her nipples were blood swollen, so sensitive to the current surging into them. She felt as if her clit were filled to bursting. She tried closing her legs to squeeze off her climax. But the chains held her legs open.

Time and time again Betty thought she would surely faint from the pain, from the arousal. But still she remained conscious as Jack turned the dial one notch higher.

"Yghghghhghghhh!"

Betty had never been beaten before. But she was certain this was what it must feel like. It was like having dozens of fists punching her in the back and belly while another fist was trying to squeeze itself up her ass. She strained her arms and legs wildly against the leather, perspiration slicking her entire body. The shock felt like sharp glass shards scratching her nipples and clit.

"That's it, Betty, you're taking a lot more than anyone I've seen around here."

Jack cranked the switch another point higher. That was all she needed. Betty felt her climax erupt. She stared up at the ceiling, unable to see anything except bright yellow flashes exploding again and again in front of her eyes. Cunt juice speckled and dried on her rippling thighs.

She shuddered mightily, jerking on her chains, straining against the leather straps holding her fast to the bench. Her face was a blur as she snapped her head from left to right in a spasm of fury.

Jack pulled off his gym shorts, his ten-inch cunt-splitter hard and thick, the veins blue and pulsing against the taut outer skin. Betty caught sight of it and wanted that prick so badly!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.