Schoolgirl Bondage - Cover

Schoolgirl Bondage

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and schoolgirl daughter are sadistically raped and tortured by the football team and coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

David hunkered down spreading her legs wide apart, Annette felt her muscles cramping from the spread position. The ropes were chafing her wrists and ankles, making the pain of being roped in that awkward position that much more intense. She strained against the rope bindings, feeling how they cut into the flesh of her wrists and ankles.

"Stop it. Oh please, it's going too far..."

David laughed again.

"Baby, it went too far the second you wanted to come up here and party."

Annette could feel that cockhead sliding back and forth, getting slippery on her own flooding fuck juices. She twisted around. Her wrists and ankles strained against the rope. And then David was back to sucking her the nipples, biting the nubs. She could feel his hot spit trickling down her side. She heard him smacking hungrily.

She felt his prick slipping back, sliding toward her swollen cuntal mouth. The muscles along her inner thighs cramped again. Curling her toes, she rubbed them against her fingertips as David prepared to fuck her.

"Don't... oh God, I've never been... been fucked before. Please..."

"Virgin? Good, baby, glad I'm your first fuck."

Annette bit blood from her lip, whining like a kicked puppy through her flared nostrils. He was starting to fuck her. David was braced between her splayed thighs, fucking all the way in. All the nerve endings were vibrating, tickling as he stretched her squiggly cuntal sheath with his massive cock.

It was a strange new feeling--the sensation of something foreign taking her over, filling her up, making her belly swell. She rolled around, feeling that cock inside her.

He was in her, penetrating, fucking in deeper! Annette just couldn't seem to take deep enough breaths to fill her lungs. And still David fucked down harder, sucking her tits, holding her down while the ropes held and chafed.

"Ohhhh, yeah, man, baby, this is the first time you been poked. Can... uhhhhh... feel that. That's all right, man. I dig virgins."

David grabbed the ropes and tugged them savagely, bending her arms and legs back harder, making the young teen groan with ecstasy and pain. Then he started fucking in deeper. In a moment Annette felt him pressing his cock up against her cherry. The young teen let out a growl, tossing her head from left to right while the pain increased terribly. It was worse than the beating, worse than the roping, the hair-pulling, everything David had visited on her.

Annette felt tissue tearing, her cherry ripping loose. Shocks of mind-splintering pain tore through her. Annette screamed and screamed, her mind going blank with the pain. But David kept shoving down deep, pressing in all the way until his balls flattened up against her crotch. Annette found herself sobbing and whimpering when her mind returned.

"Yeah, man, that was rough," he sniffed, shaking the sweat from his forehead.

"You... you fucking animal!"

"Been called worse by better," he shot back, pulling his rod down a bit, then jerking it in.

Annette shuddered. He was all the way in! She could feel his stiff cock inside her, a giant hot-iron cannon stirring her insides around. When his hands slid under her ass, lifting her a bit from the bed, Annette groaned, tears running down her cheeks. He wasn't going to give her any rest. He wasn't going to give her a chance to get used to the sensation of having a fat prick inside her.

"Yeah, yeah," David gasped at her, his hands still flat against the underside of her hips. He was jerking her around, pulling her up, then down, rubbing her crotch up against his and fucking down deep.

David was fucking his cock in faster and faster. The white jizz started boiling up in his swinging balls, packing down in that center tube. Annette instinctively knew he was getting ready to explode. She shivered up against the ropes. David yanked at them every now and then to let her know she was still his captive.

David's hands pulled at her ass, slapping her asscheeks. Wild with excitement, he used his left forefinger and stuck it deep in her asshole.

Annette's face registered the wild surprise she felt. He was fucking her shitter with his finger while fucking his prick harder and harder into her squishy pussy.

David came, his body jerking up against hers. Annette struggled wildly, feeling the hot spraying sting of his jizz against her cuntal walls. She jerked and twisted about like a roped woman possessed, crying out for some relief. She could feel David's prick, hard and throbbing, spitting out its thick load of jizz. She was being inundated in spunk, drowned in the rope-like jets of his white cum.

"Come on, baby, cut it out... bring it off... that's it, bitch, come on!"

David shook her, biting her nipples, slapping her wildly across the face while tugging at the ropes binding her ankles and wrists together. Annette felt the world whirling around her. Things were exploding all around her. Her belly swelled, ballooning out. She could hardly feel the stud's blows any more. All the girl could sense were the spasms hitting her hard. Then, like a rusty knife cutting right down the middle of her clit, a shock exploded between her shivering legs.

Annette tried filling her lungs again and again. But, somehow, air never seemed to stay in her body for long. She screamed and screamed, the spasms going on and on and on.

"Uhhhhhh..."

How long she lay there like a mad woman on his bed, cumming, Annette had no idea. When she blinked open her eyes again, she saw David kneeling there in front of her, working his fingers around his prick. He was smiling down at her--not a kind smile, but one of cynicism. His smile looked evil, especially on someone as young as he was. Annette shivered. She never would have guessed this high school idol, this "nice" young boy was an animal. Annette wondered just how many other girls he had trapped like this.

"Please, let me go home now," Annette whispered, feeling as if all the life had been drained from her.

"In what? Your old lady gonna buy some kinda story about these?" David reached down over one side of the bed, drawing up her torn white dress. Her bra was in no better shape, and her panties were soaked with her juices.

"I... I'll think of something," Annette said, willing to take a chance with her mother just to get out of David's clutches.

"Bet you will. Cunts like you always do. But we're gonna have ourselves some more fun before I let you go."

He rubbed his prick a little more, getting his cock up to a semi-hard position. Reaching over, he carefully unbound the short piece of rope binding her wrists and ankles together.

Annette groaned with relief, slowly pushing her legs down and forward. Although her ankles were still tied to one another, at least she could stretch her body somewhat on the bed. It was then she felt David's cum oozing from her slit and greasing down her thighs.

"You're gettin' me hard just watchin' you movin' around the sack like that. Come on, get up," David growled.

He pushed her forward, rolling her off the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.