Karen and her Son - Cover

Karen and her Son

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Horny Karen teaches her son that no doesn't always mean no

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Shall I wear stockings for you darling?"

"Oh wow, yes mum please!"

Freshly showered and shaved, Steven was indulging in his favourite hobby, watching his mother parading naked in front of him!

They'd showered together after their earlier lovemaking session, but things had looked like getting out of hand again so Karen had shooed him out while she washed her hair.

Now she was ready for more teasing!

"Well in that case, you'd better put them on for me, hadn't you?"

Handing him the flesh covered nylons, she leaned back against the dressing table and lifted one long leg up, placing her foot on his groin.

"Down boy" she laughed, "You can do it better if you kneel down"

Steven grinned and got onto his knees, taking the stockings from her hand.

"And anyway" Karen added, "The view's much better from down there!"

As she spoke, she raised her foot up onto his shoulder and caressed his neck with her toes.

Steven shivered and took her foot into his hands.

"Even your toes are gorgeous mum" he said softly, "Absolutely fucking gorgeous"

Slowly he took her big toe into his mouth and sucked it gently.

"Oh God" Karen gasped, "Steven that's so sexy baby, so very fucking sexy"

Her fingers found her slit and parted the lips, she ran her thumb over the sensitive nub of her clitoris and moaned softly as Steven licked between her toes, sucked every digit, all the time with his eyes fixed firmly on the glistening pink wetness of her cunt.

She was a little disappointed when he lowered her foot and slipped it into the first flimsy stocking, although she knew that if he'd continued, they'd never have got to the beach club at all that night!

"Wait Steven" she said softly, "Take your shorts off first, let me look at your cock while you do it!"

Steven loved the new found thrill of being naked in front of his horny mother, stepping out of his shorts he dropped again to his knees and carefully rolled the stocking right up over her thigh and smoothed it into place.

Repeating the operation with the other leg, he sat back on his haunches to admire his handiwork while his mother posed sexily for him, hands on hips, legs together and knees very slightly bent

"Perfect mum" he breathed, "Absolutely fucking perfect"

His penis obviously thought so too, it stood upright against his muscular stomach as if saluting her beauty!

"Now you'd better check that my seams are straight" she laughed and turned around to display her lovely little bottom to him.

"Ooops, I think we need a bit of an adjustment here mum" he said and touched his lips to each cheek in turn.

"I thought you were supposed to be checking my seams" Karen giggled and waggled her behind suggestively in his face.

"I am mum, I am" And she sighed as he parted her cheeks and flicked his tongue gently against the tiny rose bud between them.

"Steven" she moaned and pushed herself back as his tongue entered her.

"Steven, oh fuck yes darling, but we'll be late, save it for later baby"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.