Karen and her Son - Cover

Karen and her Son

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Horny Karen teaches her son that no doesn't always mean no

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Karen Davison leaned against the wall and giggled as she slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to her feet.

"Oh dear, I think I'm a little bit drunk darling"

Steven Davison lay in bed under the single sheet and stroked his rapidly growing erection as he watched his mother bend over to pick up the dress.

The skimpy bra she wore could hardly contain her generous breasts and one actually slipped out from its' lacy nest as she deliberately took her time in picking up the dress.

"You're not looking at me, are you darling?" she giggled drunkenly.

"No mum" he said, but he made no attempt to conceal the movements his hand was making beneath the sheet.

They'd played this game only once before, but the horny teenager still masturbated regularly whilst remembering it!

"Well I'm taking my bra off now so you promise you won't look"

"Ok mum"

She was naked now, except for brief little panties and as she turned to switch off the light, she posed for a few seconds to let him admire the way the panties disappeared between the cheeks of her bottom.

As soon as she slipped into bed beside him, she sighed and said wistfully,

"Oh I see, do I take it that you're too big now to give mummy a goodnight kiss"

Not sure just how far she would go this time, Steven turned and took her into his arms.

"Oh Steven" she gasped as his erection pressed into her stomach, "I think you're being a naughty boy again aren't you?"

But even as she spoke, she wrapped both arms around his neck and kissed him, pressing her naked breasts into his chest.

"You've not been thinking naughty thoughts about me have you?"

"No mum, I promise" he lied and snaked his tongue between his mother's teeth.

"That's good Steven, 'cos little boys shouldn't think bad thoughts about their mummies, should they?"

"No mum"

Little boys? He thought, for Christ's sake, I'm eighteen.

Sucking on his tongue, she undulated her hips and ground herself against the solid piece of meat at his groin.

"Are you sure Steve?" her breath was sweet in his mouth, "It wouldn't be right if you were thinking of fucking me would it darling?"

"Yes mum, I'm sure"

Moving her mouth down to his neck, she kissed it gently, inhaling the masculine aroma of his aftershave.

"That's why I left my panties on you know" she whispered.

"Why mum?"

Her tongue flicked into his ear.

"Because I shaved this afternoon, I don't have a single hair on my pussy Steve, not one single hair!"

"Oh God mum"

He felt a hand moving down onto his hip.

"So I thought I'd better leave them on in case you saw mummy's cunt, oops I mean mummy's pussy darling"

She giggled again as he ran both his hands down over her naked back and onto the soft swellings of her buttocks.

"I like that word mum"

Her hand moved round almost to his groin, only her own body pressing against him stopped it from going any further.

"What word darling?"

"The word cunt mum, I like it when you say it, especially when you say mummy's cunt"

He thought she said something very softly, but a passing car prevented him from being sure.

"What did you say mum?"

Putting her mouth right next to his ear, she whispered, "Cunt, mummy's cunt"

"Oh mum" he moaned, "That is so fucking sexy"

She pulled back slightly but kept her lips to his ear,

"Mummy's cunt" she mouthed again and Steven groaned as he felt her fingers gently encircling his cock.

"Take them off mum" he whispered, "Take your panties off for me"

Slowly, very, very slowly, she began to masturbate him.

"I can't take them off darling, that would mean you'd be able to see my cunt"

"Yes mum, I know"

"But you might not like it darling, it's all wet"

"Please mum, I'll love it, I know I will"

"I don't think I should really Steven, it's very wet you know"

"Oh fuck mum" he cupped the cheeks of her bottom, hardly daring to breath. They'd never gone anywhere near this far before!

"If I take them off, will you promise not to look at my cunt?"

Once again her tongue explored his ear.

"Promise me darling, promise me that you won't look at mummy's hot, wet, juicy little cunt"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.