Loss Prevention

by Stosh79_00

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Erotica Sex Story: A security gaurd stops two teens shoplifting

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   .

Let me tell you about my job. I work in a major department store as a loss prevention officer. I am 24 years old, and single. I'm not bad looking as far guys go, 230 lb., 6 feet 2 inches tall and pretty well built.

Like I said I work for loss prevention, a few weeks ago we had installed microscopic cameras in the fitting rooms. Although illegal the company I work for thought it would definitely help with loss control. I mean these cameras were right out of a spy movie or something they had audio, they were in color and had excellent clarity.

Well about a week after they were installed you would see some weird shit. Like there was this one time that some guy taken a bunch of panties off the rack and jerked off on them then put them back on the shelf. GROSS! However there was this one time that this young couple of girls went in to the fitting rooms. They were trying on what looked to be like prom dresses, it was common around this time with senior proms right around the corner. There was a blonde and a red head both probably around 17 or 18 years old. They were chatting away when all of a sudden one of them stripped down completely nude. Man she had a killer body, perfect B cup breasts (you know the pear shaped kind) beautiful from head to toe. Well the other girl (the red head) seemed to be offended and you could here her say...

"What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing Colleen I just wanted to try on this bra and panty combo and see what you think about it?"

"Well next time warn me okay," said Colleen "Well it does look good on you, are you going to wear it on prom night for Greg?"

"I was thinking about, but it costs so much."

"Well Lisa, give them to me and I will take them for you!"

Now being in the security business you must follow the three guidelines for theft, one you must witness them taking it... Check. Two you must wait for them to leave the store with the merchandise... and three when you detain them they must still have the item on them. So both girls are getting ready to leave the store and they didn't buy the set. As soon as they walk out the door they are all mine.

"Excuse me ladies!" I yelled, " Did you forget to purchase something?"

Both of the girls look at each other with a look of fear as they are saying to themselves oh shit. "Why don't you girls come with me!" I said

they both came with me back to my office, back in the recesses of hell I like to call it.

"All right ladies, did you try to steal something from our store?"

"Colleen said no and Lisa said yes"

"Which is it damnit I don't have time for games! Either you did or you didn't! (Rule number one when interrogating try to get a confession) Well I'm waiting for answer..."

They both look at each other and finally the truth came out.

"Yes sir, I took them but Lisa has nothing to do with this."

"Is that true, I asked already knowing the answer?"

" Yes, said Lisa it is true."

"All right then you may leave if you would like this could take awhile." Lisa gets up form her seat and mouths thank you to colleen and then walks out the door.

"All right miss. What's your name, address and phone number? After I took care of al the boring paperwork it was time to get the merchandise back.

"All right Colleen, I need the merchandise back. Where is it?"

"Uh, I'm wearing it" she retorts

"Well take it off then." I said back to her

"Seriously, wear can I change?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.