Sherry's Mom - Cover

Sherry's Mom

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2002 by Homer Vargas

Humor Sex Story: Sherry's Mom has a problem. Her daughter is STILL not pregnant afoer a year of marriage.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Slut Wife   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   .

Note: Mother Debbie, the famous advisor of cuckold husbands, is the creation of CDE. He has generously let me borrow her in order to help another woman in need. (See "A Woman Who Loves Men.") Thanks CDE! Also, I acknowledge inspiration from Dee Dee, wherever you are now. :(


Chapter 1

Hello, out there on the World Wide Web. This is Mother Debbie with another edition of my Internet column for those of you who need the kind of advice I offer.

Well, let's turn to today's case. It's a little out of the ordinary. I call it: "Sherry's Mom"


Dear Mother Debbie,

I know you usually help only cuckolded men and wimp wannabes, but I read your very perceptive reply to the young woman in "A Woman Who Loves Men" and I was hoping you could help me as well.

My problem is my daughter, Sherry. She is eighteen and married to Ralph, a nice young banker and fairly handsome. I had my reservations about him when I noticed that Sherry never talked about him fucking her on dates. Of course I know it's normal for high school girls to fuck behind their mothers' backs, but I gradually came to the conclusion that he wasn't fucking Sherry at all! I checked her panties for semen and never found any. More ominously, she always came home still wearing them! And not only panties. My daughter actually wore pantyhose on dates! I hadn't worn pantyhose since the time I missed getting fucked when a boy came while trying to get me out of them. Hell it' not easy even to masturbate in the stupid things!

Of course Sherry had met Ralph in of those fanatical religious groups that tell people not to have sex before marriage, but I never dreamed that my Sherry, who had started getting herself off at eleven when her tits started their very successful development, would actually go for that stuff. How else is a woman to know if a guy has a big enough cock and a strong enough sex drive to keep us well filled and well fucked the way we need? I told her going to the altar without having a bun in the oven was risky, but she wouldn't listen.

I should have known that if this Ralph was the man for Sherry, he'd have whipped out a cock that put her 9" vibrator to shame and waited until she fell on her knees to worship it. Still, it didn't seem too important at the time. What persuaded me to encourage Sherry to get Ralph to marry her was his ability to afford lots of babies for my Sherry. Ralph himself is a bit dim, but his family money is BRIGHT green. Of course he is totally in love with my Sherry. What man wouldn't be? Sherry takes after me, funny, intelligent, and made for sex -- narrow waist, long blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, 5'9" (she towers over Ralphie, even without her trademark 5-inch heels) and 37D breasts. She differs from me in just one important way; she is not interested in cuckolding the little wimp.

I admit this is partly my fault. When she was growing up I was so busy bringing home lovers to service my horny pussy and to keep Dan, that's my darling hubby, with lots of tasty mouthfuls of cum to drink from my well-used twat, that I didn't want Sherry around to get in the way. I was forever sending her over to her Aunt Joyce's house when she was little. I guess I did not realize how much an impressionable young girl can be influenced by another adult. My little sister does not approve of my lifestyle and passed this distaste on to my Sherry. By the time she was a teenager and I was ready to bring her in on the fun, Sherry was totally in Joyce's orbit and refused even to help me do threesomes, much less pull trains for my friends.

Hell, the silly girl wouldn't even fuck her own Uncle Bob. Can you imagine? And Joyce's husband is one horny bastard; I've fucked him enough times to know. I'm practically the poor guy's only outlet when he's in town. Joyce doesn't want any kids and will only fuck him about once a month when she's super safe. I felt sorry for Bob with two sexy women around the house, neither of whom would so much as give him a blowjob. He's no stud like my lovers, but he's no pencil dick like my husband either. He deserved to have his sexy little niece fucking him on the side at the very least.

Anyway, back to MY problem. Sherry has been married for almost a year now and her belly remains flat as a board. She has let slip that Ralph only screws her about once a week, which is terrible, but still ought to be enough, don't you think?. I'm afraid this Ralph is seriously under-powered in the in the baby-making department. I have, of course, hinted at the obvious solution, letting Sherry use one of my well hung lovers, but she will have nothing of it. She is even talking about adopting. Damned if I'm going to see Ralph's money wasted rearing someone else's bastard when he could be paying for my daughter's bastard!

I'm thirty five years old, Mother Debbie. I deserve grandchildren. My question is how

Sherry's Mom


Dear Sherry's Mom,

Oh, dear, you do have a problem and one that many women like you have, arising from excessive discretion about your affairs around your children. Mother Debbie does not enjoy saying, "I told you so," but she recommends much more blatant cuckolding in order to set a good example for daughters. After all, if a little girl don't see her mom walking into the house from a date in sexy get-ups, disheveled, and with her lovers' cum running down her legs after a last minute fuck the car or hear Mommy in her bedroom braying for some well-hung guy to fuck a baby into her while hubby watches, how is she going to learn? And since you don't mention any other children, I take it you have been having so much fun you've neglected to let your lovers give hubby a houseful of little bastards to rear. No wonder you have a problem child!

However, Mother Debbie is here to help, not to lecture on child rearing. Since your daughter has been exposed to her Aunt Joyce's negative attitude toward sex and your own failure to set a positive example, her attitude is understandable. The solution is staring you in the face. It's not too late to change those inappropriate role models. You'd better start with Joyce, for if at this point Sherry sees you starting to flaunt your infidelities, she could reject you entirely. Try first to open up your repressed sister to the joys of extra-marital sex with a strapping stud fucktoy. (Sounds like the woman needs it!) If Sherry sees her admired Aunt Joyce becoming a proper slut and then you begin to show her you are the same, that should do the trick.

Let me know how you fare.

Best wishes for a cheating, preggy daughter,

Mother Debbie


Chapter 2

Hello, out there on the World Wide Web. This is Mother Debbie with another addition of my Internet column for those of you who need the kind of advice I offer. Some months ago I got a letter from "Sherry's Mom" who was having trouble getting her daughter to cuckold her wimp husband to get pregnant, because of the influence of her goody-goody little sister, Joyce. I had some ideas about to deal with the unfortunate situation and I am happy that "Sherry's Mom" has written back to tell me how my advice turned out.


Dear Mother Debbie,

You are a genius! That dumb sister of mine is finished as an "example" for my Sherry. She's knocked up higher than a kite and NOT by her husband.

Let me tell it the beginning.

Well, I followed your advice and started getting closer to Joyce, inviting her over for lunch occasionally and sometimes meeting her for a drink in the afternoons. I told her of my worries about Ralph. Not only did she NOT share my concerns, she was horrified that Sherry was fucking "like a minx" (once a week?) without protection and thought she was damned lucky NOT to be pregnant. Although we were getting to be better friends, I was making no headway when I occasionally hinted that Joyce ought to get herself a hunky young lover and start letting him fuck her silly.

Fortunately, about this time I had met Leroy, a big, bad, gansta rapper who was fucking my lights out so often I hardly had time to worry about Sherry. Still, I did mention to him one time wanting to loosen up Joyce. "Nuttin' loosen up a marri'd white woman faster'n a big black cock in her pussy," Leroy opined. I'd certainly been feeling a good bit looser since Leroy had been reaming me with his beautiful fuck pole (my Dan is in heaven with the amounts of cum I bring home for him to lick out), so I had to agree.

From this conversation emerged a plan. Leroy knew of a club in a small hotel owned by a brother - superficially decent and in a good part of town - where white wives went to meet their black lovers. I figured I could get Joyce to go there with me. "Din ya puts dis in 'er drink," he said handing me a small envelope of white powder. "Makes 'em horny as a skunk." A little taken aback, I asked if he'd ever put that in MY drink. "Yose ALREADY hornier'n two skunks," Leroy snorted. "I'd be wastin' yo money." I could see the point about my money. I wasn't exactly paying Leroy by the fuck, but I was "helping finance his next album."

Making sure the fateful meeting occurred when Joyce was fertile was MY idea. She had changed her tampon over at my house the week before and I did the arithmetic. We met at 5:00 and by 7:00 I had her pretty tipsy. Bob was out of town on a business trip (and probably happily at last getting laid) so Joyce had no excuse to hurry home. The hot jazz was soft and by the time the mixed couples started drifting in, Joyce was too high to notice the giggles and gasps of white wives being warmed up for a night of hard fucking.

When I saw Leroy walk in, I poured the powder in Joyce's drink. He was right; *I* didn't need to be drugged. Leroy in that black tee shirt, his muscles rippling and his tight pants doing nothing to hide a massive woman pleaser, almost made me come in my panties (except Leroy doesn't let me wear any). He waited long enough for Joyce to start fidgeting. It was dark, but she was breathing heavily and I could see she was flushed with arousal.

Then Leroy strolled over was to our table and asked me to dance. I pretended to be surprised but accepted, leaving my sister horny and confused. We didn't go far, putting on a show for her. Leroy pulled me tightly against him and ground his groin into my pussy in time with the music. It was mainly for her benefit, but I was loving every minute of being expertly fondled and humped by this sexy black stud. I wasn't faking the orgasm when his hand slithered into my skirt and his thick middle finger slid into my wet, inviting twat.

Joyce was glassy-eyed with excitement when Leroy brought me back to the table and extended his hand toward her. I could hardly keep from laughing as Joyce fought with herself. She'd never done anything like this (she was even prejudiced as I had been until I felt my first black cock in me), but the drug and watching Leroy get me off just a few feet in front of her, had made her crazy with lust. "It's OK, baby, you'll enjoy it," I reassured her. The combination was too much; she lifted her hand and let Leroy lead her to the dance floor.

I was surprised with Leroy's finesse and self-control. He did not immediately attack her as he had me. Rather he led her around the floor, dancing beautifully, letting her relax. Only gradually did he pull Joyce close and that was more to let her melt into his arms than to imprison her in his embrace. It almost made me jealous to see him seducing my little sister; of course I'd never given him the chance to seduce me.

When he brought her back, she was purring and didn't object when he sat her down between us. She downed the last of her spiked drink and snuggled next to Leroy, closing her eyes as she lay her head on his shoulder. He had told me the drug would make her pretty drowsy as well as horny, so I wasn't surprised that her eyes remained closed when Leroy started unbuttoning her blouse and removed her bra. She just moaned softly as Leroy's thick lips took possession of one nipple while his hand toyed gently with the other breast. If she had looked up, she'd have seen half the women in the club topless and being felt up by now.

I couldn't keep my hand out of my pussy as I watched Leroy work Joyce into a sleepy frenzy. She did open her eyes wide when she felt his hand begin to stroke her pussy, but I don't think she saw anything, so high was she with arousal. I covered her mouth with a kiss to keep her from crying out when Leroy touched her clit and triggered a violent climax.

The booths in the club were well deigned for this sort of thing and Leroy and I soon had Joyce out of her damned pantyhose and laid out on the seat, her flowing pussy open to Leroy's magic tongue. I knew she had never let Bob eat her. She had heard how excited women get when a man eats them and she didn't want to risk giving in to her husband on the wrong day. But here she was, with a black man she'd never seen before between her legs climaxing her in a downtown club. Maybe it was the drug or maybe Joyce is just a natural slut, but Leroy's tongue in her love box was making my repressed little sister come like a string of cheap firecrackers. The air was filled with cries of adulterous pleasure so I stopped trying to keep her quiet and began busily sucking her tits. Leroy later told me later he had never had a woman who squirted when she climaxed. I was a little jealous.

A half hour later I figured Joyce didn't know her own name, much less remember she had been a normal housewife who regularly refused to fuck her husband. Leroy and I guided her to the room we had reserved. We finished stripping her (except for her heels; Leroy likes to fuck women in heels) and laid her out on the bed. Walking up to the room and the time to fully undress her must have let the effects of the drug and the cunnilingus downstairs to diminish, because when Leroy started to nose his prick into her pussy, Joyce began to object. "No, please,... don't fuck me. Can't... can't come in me... now... ovulating." She was barely coherent, but she knew what was about to happen.

Leroy just continued to tease her pussy with his cock. There were probably enough sperm just in the pre-cum that was dribbling into the portal of her fuckhole to knock up all the white wives in the city, but we weren't taking any chances. I put my lips close to her ear and whispered, "It's OK, honey. You're so sexy, Joyce, you need a baby. You'll look so good with a big pregnant belly, honey, those pretty titties of yours full of milk for Leroy's baby. And it feels so good, sweetie, that hot, potent semen flooding into your fertile little puss. I know you're horny, baby. Just relax and let Leroy put his big cock in you and knock you up good."

It could have been my words that pushed her over the edge, but more likely it was the sensation of Leroy's huge love tool brushing against her clit. Suddenly she threw her body up at Leroy, impaling herself on his cock. "Oh, shit Yessssss!" she screamed. "Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me you stud, I need it so bad!"

Again I was surprised that Leroy restrained himself, slowly moving only part of that ten-inch baby maker in and out of Joyce with deliberate stokes. Joyce was going crazy flailing and humping, trying to get more of Leroy into her. "Yo sho yo wants dis Miss Joyce? Yo wants me to fuck a big black baby into yo little white belly?" His constant teasing of the aroused woman's gushing pussy belied his words of concern.

"Yes, anything!" she gasped. "Stick it in me all the way. Give me your baby, you black fucker; make me your slut whore, but fuck me, fuck meeeeEEEEE!" Joyce spasmed like a stuck pig when Leroy plunged in and released a torrent of thick potent sperm into the delirious woman. I was amazed to see him continue to move in her as if he were pumping her womb full of jism, which set Joyce off on a new string of orgasms. When I saw her at last fall unconscious, overwhelmed by Leroy's masterful breeding, I realize I had covered my hand with my own salty-sweet spend again. Leroy wasn't even sweating.

"Guess dat fix her" he said with a satisfied smile, starting to get up.

God I wanted him, but looking at Joyce's ravaged cunt, leaking semen, I shook my head. "No Leroy, you can't leave her yet," I implored. "Not after just one real fuck. She deserves a real black sexing. What if she's not pregnant? Better stay and keep her filled all night, just in case."

He looked at me doubtfully. I like to think he was reluctant because he wanted ME, but the thought of ensuring a black baby in Joyce's unused womb was enough. I got him a beer from the room's minibar while he waited to screw my uptight sister again. I left after Leroy brought Joyce to a second set of screaming orgasms and filled her again with another load of potent fuck stuff.

If you are expecting me to say I let Leroy spend the next several weeks fucking Joyce silly, you don't know me. Hell, *I* needed his massive love muscle in MY cunt to keep me satisfied too badly to share, even to knock up my bitch sister. Besides, I figured once was enough with Leroy's semen in an unprotected white twat.

And I was right. Twins, and they're going to be DARK BROWN!

Happy Sherry's Mom


Dear Sherry's Mom,

I'm just thrilled for you, dear, AND for your sister. The story you tell is a fairly typical one. Few white wives can resist a pro like your Leroy. Now that she's going to have a black baby, I'm sure I don't need to tell Joyce to keep Bob fucked seven ways from Sunday. Mother Debbie cannot understand how a wife can deny her husband the pleasure of fucking a pregnant, drippy pussy, especially if she doesn't want him to raise a fuss when that curly little head pops out of her baby chute in a few months. If Joyce keeps Bob's prick limp, my guess is that by then he'll be so damned happy to have a horny wife at last, he won't care.

One down and one to go.

Keep me posted.

Mother Debbie


Chapter 3

Hello, out there on the World Wide Web. This is Mother Debbie with another addition of my Internet column for those of you who need the kind of advice I offer. Some months ago I got a letter from "Sherry's Mom" who was having trouble getting her daughter to cuckold her wimp husband and get pregnant because of the influence of her goody-goody little sister, Joyce. I had some ideas about to deal with Joyce that worked out very well. Now I am happy to share with you what "Sherry's Mom" has written telling me how my advice turned out for Sherry - and her.


Dear Mother Debbie,

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I followed your advice and my Sherry is PREGNANT. Not only does she have a big smooth belly, ballooning tits, and that dumb, sleepy, horny look that men love to see on knocked up women, but also the father is black! Moreover, my bitchy little sister Joyce is nursing twins that are DARK BROWN <yes!> and - oops -- I going to have a little one, myself. <giggle> Let me tell you all about it.

In the previous letter I told you about arranging for Leroy to breed my uptight little sister. Well not long thereafter, I found out from her husband just how well my lover had reset Joyce's priorities. "She's insatiable!" Bob half complained, half boasted, explaining why he hadn't come to me for relief recently. "She wants it EVERY night, every morning. Suddenly she lets me, hell she demands, that I eat her before we fuck and she screams like a little banshee."

"Good for you, stud," I laughed. "When did this start?" As if I didn't know.

"Since I got back from that last trip. And that's not all. She has stopped making me use condoms and has started talking about wanting to be pregnant. Can you believe it? After five years of me trying to talk her into letting me knock her up, now all she can think about is babies? I don't know what's got into her."

I knew what, but I didn't say anything.

"And she's dressing like a woman, too," he said his eyes gleaming with pride. "She's begun wearing micro miniskirts and open-toe high heel sandals. I believe she has trashed all those goddamned pantyhose I detest and got some proper stockings at last. She's letting her hair grow out and has started using the jewelry -- bangles and necklaces and loopy earrings and anklets - that I love. And she's finally wearing some of the sexy nightwear I've been giving her for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Days, and Mother's Day ever since we were married. She even lets me take her out dancing!"

I congratulated Bob on his good fortune of finally having the kind of hot wife that all men desire but few have. I hinted that it was HIS innate sexiness that had finally broken through Joyce's frigid shell. He felt so good about himself, he fucked me damned good that day.

I was happy for my long suffering brother-in-law, but I figured that if Joyce was THAT eager for him (who's just an ordinarily well-hung white guy, nothing like my Leroy), she might be getting some on the side, too. The clothes and jewelry were a give away. Damn few wives dress up in full slut-wear as Bob described just to keep their husbands fucking them. And it turned out I was right!

A few months after Joyce had happily broken the news she was pregnant (I noticed she didn't say "Bob and I are having a baby"), Sherry burst in on me one day in a tears. "Oh, Mom, I can't believe it! I thought Aunt Joyce was such a good woman!" I kept to myself the opinion that she'd only recently started acting like one. "You won't believe what I saw!" You, Mother Debbie will not be surprised, although my daughter was, that Sherry had caught her Aunt Joyce in bed with her Jamaican gardener getting her lights fucked out. "And she was ENJOYING it," my silly daughter wailed, "like a whore."

Of course I pretended to be just as shocked as Sherry was, but secretly I was a little jealous. I had seen Trevor, who can't be more than 18, tall, with creamy brown skin, and I had wondered how long it would take the new Joyce to get that handsome young stud's cock between her legs. Things were really moving along well.

With the image of her "perfect" Aunt Sherry destroyed, Sherry became a lot closer to me. She and Ralph began to drop over for dinner. Ralph and Dan had become good friends; I guess Dan saw a soul mate in Ralph. He must have known what was coming.

Leroy didn't have a "thing" about fucking me in my husband's bed; he actually preferred that I went downtown for our frequent fuckfests. Consequently Sherry had never seen him, much less seen him making her mom bellow in ecstasy as he pounded my pussy with his woman tamer.

I clued Dan in, but decided that surprise would be best with Sherry and Ralph. I planned a big anniversary dinner for "my kids." I was not surprised by now that Ralph was NOT planning a night on the town with my sexy daughter (and getting her drunk and fucking the shit out of her and a baby into her) so they accepted. They didn't even think it strange that I planned the celebration for a day that did not correspond exactly with their anniversary, but did correspond exactly with Sherry's most fertile period. (OK, I admit; I'm a tampon snoop.)

I had them come rather early, before Dan had the dinner ready. We sat on the couch for a while and talked and they drank. "I suppose you know why I invited you two over, don't you?" I said at last.

"Yes, thank you, Mother Jackson," Ralph replied happily, glancing shyly as my gorgeous daughter, " Because it's our anniversary?"

"Well, yes, that is the occasion, Ralphie, but not the real reason," I replied, encouragingly. "I thought by now you two might have something you wanted to... tell me." I leaned forward slightly.

"Er, 'tell you, ' Mother Jackson?" Ralph asked.

"Of course, dear," I replied kindly. "You don't have to be shy with me. It's very normal for a young couple, especially this long after the honeymoon. I wanted to be the first to know."

"'Know, ' uh... what?" Ralph asked, glancing over at Sherry who must have guessed, as she was biting her lip and clasping and unclasping her hands.

"I mean have you knocked my daughter up yet, Ralph!" I replied, unable to restrain my annoyance longer. His naivete was almost criminal. "It was embarrassing enough that Sherry didn't have a nice bulging tummy for the wedding ceremony, though that was partly her fault," I admitted. "But now twelve MONTHS have gone by, boy. Any normal man would have had a sexy woman like Sherry nursing one baby by now and working in a second one!"

"Mother, please!" Sherry interjected in defense of her cringing husband. "This is a very private matter between the two of us."

"So, getting a baby fucked into your little belly is private! I didn't ask to WATCH, although that would be sexy," I leered. "I'm just interested in results. You're almost nineteen, young lady. This is the most fertile time of your life. You should be popping out grandchildren for me once a year. Remember what happened to your Aunt Rita. She didn't start until she was over twenty and now and she is going two or more years between babies. At this rate, she'll barely reach a dozen and SHE has both her husband's brothers helping her."

"Excuse me, mother Jackson, but Sherry is right," Ralph interjected. "When and how many children we have or don't have is none of your business."

"Now Ralphie, you can't really mean that. I'm Sherry's mother. I'm interested in seeing her pregnant for the next twenty years as any prospective grandmother would be. What's wrong with you, anyway, son? Are you shooting blankozoids? I admit she had the absurd idea of not having sex before the marriage, but what kind of boyfriend were you to take that shit? If all else failed, you should have taken the silly filly out one night and slipped a baby into her while she was drunk. I swear, I can't figure out youngsters nowadays!"

Ralph had turned white, but I was letting all my pent-up frustration out.

"I'm sorry to say, Ralph, I think you were selfish and irresponsible to ask a beautiful girl like Sherry to marry you without at least fucking her stupid for a few months. You've proven to be inadequate. I made that mistake with Sherry's daddy. I never thought it could happen to my precious daughter!"

Ralph was stunned to see me so animated, but I continued, "Well, that's water over the dam, but what about now?" I demanded. "You've been fucking my daughter for a year. A little minx like she could fuck, what, three times a day? More on weekends, I guess? You could fill her hot little cunt, say, twice each session..." I feigned being lost in her mental calculation. "Cum load for an average man is three ounces." I cast a disparaging glance at my son-in-law. "Say, one-half ounce for YOU... makes... <mumble mumble>... over eight gallons of spunk you've had time to pump into my little girl! That's enough to give her a swollen belly right there." I concluded.

"Mother," Sherry exclaimed. "You've got it all wrong. I don't let Ralph to do me nearly that often."

"What? The your loving husband doesn't fuck you three time a day? What kind of man you marry, anyway, honey?"

"Well, it's not all Ralph's fault. Aunt Joyce always told me it isn't proper for a wife to have sex that often. We're not supposed to, you know, just RUT it all the time like animals."

"Joyce, that hypocrite who is fucking her gardener, her driver, and half the appliance repairmen in town?" I exclaimed, "I knew I should never have let you hang out with that crazy church crowd. And you?"

I turned on Ralph with fire in my eyes "You put up with that kind of frigidity? What kind of man doesn't fuck a wife just because she says she doesn't want to? A real man would take her and paw her until the little bitch was crying for it. You ought to be screwing my girl's brains out. After a few times, she'd have begged you for it. That's what Leroy does to me."

"Leroy?" Sherry asked.

"Don't play games, Sherry! You know I've got to have a stud oiling my clock every day. For the last few months, it's been Leroy. I don't know what I'd have done without him," I sighed and smiled for the first time. "Now there's a man! I'll guarantee you, Sherry, Leroy would have you knocked up in orbit by now."

"I'm not a shameless hussy like you, Mother. How can you even think about me being unfaithful to my darling Ralph."

"Don't tell me YOU don't!"

"Of course I don't!" Sherry protested.

"Then what ARE you thinking about when you have this buried in your twat, you horny little bitch?" I asked triumphantly and pulled out a huge black dildo.

"Where did you find... er, what do you mean, Mother?" Sherry stammered.

"I took it from your nightstand yesterday, the second drawer, the same drawer you've kept your toys in since you were 12, Sherry. That was the reason I was never too worried about you running around with those religious nuts, promising to remain a virgin and all that nonsense. I knew that every night you were sneaking back into your room fucking yourself silly with Junior here. I could hear you writhing in ecstasy and moaning 'Fuck me, you big black bastard, fuck me pregnant.'"

"Sherry!" Ralph exclaimed in shock. "You were... 'touching yourself, ' even when we were dating?"

"Of course she was," I snapped. "All women do. We have to masturbate frequently; very few men can give a woman all the hard-pounding sex we require. Even if you did her several times a day, a healthy young woman like Sherry would still need lots of sex toys to keep her mental equilibrium. Without six or seven good, gut-wrenching orgasms a day we girls become bitchy and hysterical."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.