More Than a Mother - Cover

More Than a Mother

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mother, son and daughter force the next door neighbor kids into sexual perversions after the mother learns that they forced her daughter to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

They awoke late the following morning. They were tangled around one another, arms and legs pressing. Bobby had his lips close to his mother's nipple, and while his eyes were still closed, Joyce gently shoved the nipple into her son's mouth. Bobby, half asleep, began sucking on her tit, making comfortable sounds.

Shari, rubbing her eyes, sat up and looked. She giggled. "He's just a little baby, and he's gotta have his titty for breakfast."

"Don't be cruel, Shari," Joyce said. "I've never known a man--or boy--that didn't love to suck on a tit once in a while."

Bobby opened his eyes, drawing his mouth off his mother's tit. "Okay, you asked for it!" he said, and jumped on his sister. She went sprawling back, arms and legs flying, still giggling. Bobby latched onto one of her small nipples and sucked her tit vigorously. She held his head tightly against her tit, cooing with pleasure now.

Joyce sat up and watched them for a moment, smiling at how happy they were. Then she crawled from the bed and went to the shower. She could hear them giggling and playing on her bed as she washed herself. She was hoping they would catch Sandra alone as they had managed to do with David and Mike. So far luck had been on their side. But catching the beautiful little blonde girl alone would be too much to ask for.

Drying herself, she went back into the bedroom and saw Bobby fucking his sister furiously, grunting and laughing as he fucked against her upturned ass. Shari was on her hands and knees, watching their fuck in the mirror of the dresser. Her tight little tits jiggled as Bobby banged into her, and she laughed gleefully.

"Just like a little puppy dog," Shari said. "That's what it looks like, Bobby."

Joyce could hear the soft, moist fucking sounds they made, and once again she felt her cunt responding. She dropped her towel to the floor and began to rub at her hairy pussy as she watched. But this morning, watching was not enough for her. She walked to the bed and crawled up beside her daughter, drawing her knees underneath and waving her rounded, naked ass in the air.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she said. "Fuck me for a while!"

Bobby pulled his cock from his sister's clinging pussy and slipped his prick into his mother's moist, hot cunt. He banged her a few times, then turned back to his sister's shivering, upturned ass. He fucked into her pussy a few times, then returned to his mother.

"I'm gonna fuck both of you," he said in a husky voice. "I'm gonna take turns in your cunts!"

"You do that, baby!" Joyce shouted. "You just go right ahead and take turns fucking our cunts! But don't stay in one too long. See which cunt can make your cock squirt, Bobby!"

Bobby was almost beside himself as he went from his mother's hairy cunt to his sister's slightly haired pussy. Their two asses, up in the air this way, sent him into a shivering ecstasy. He kept one hand on his mother's naked ass and one on his sister's, feeling them as he fucked a few times in one then moved to the other. Both of their cunts felt identical to him, but there was still a subtle difference. He couldn't really tell what the difference was, and he was surprised to find them both just as tight, just as wet, and just as hot.

Joyce waggled her naked ass when he was fucking her, sighing in pleasure. She held one of her tits with tight fingers. She cooed and mewled, and wished she could keep his sweet, hard, throbbing cock up her pussy. But that would not be fair to her daughter, who was gurgling and shaking her little ass, desperate for her brother's cock just as much as she was.

When his prick was up her cunt, Joyce squeezed her muscles, gripping his fucking cock hard, almost as if she were sucking his prick. Each time Bobby withdrew, his mother's pussy clung to him tightly, reluctant to let his prick come free. His sister's pussy was doing the same thing, and he was fighting hard to keep from coming just yet. He was having fun fucking both of them, going from one to the other, but it was so exciting to him, seeing those two round asses in the air, his cock going from one cunt to the other, that he was swiftly loosing the battle.

"I gotta come!" he shouted loudly. "I gotta come!"

His cock was inside Shari's cunt, and when he yelled, he fucked deep. Shari's pussy suddenly convulsed, and she screamed as her orgasm exploded. Her small, shapely ass shivered, and her pussy gripped her brother's cock with reflexive waves, closing and opening.

"Me, too!" Shari yelled. "I'm coming, too!"

"Shove your cock up me, Bobby!" Joyce yelped. "Shove your cock up my cunt, too!"

Somehow he managed to pull his spewing prick free of his sister's clutching pussy, shot a gob of come juice directly against her squeezing asshole, and rammed his cock into his mother's cunt just in time to squirt more come juice up her pussy.

Joyce felt his come juice splash into her pussy and she exploded with a high-pitched squeal of pleasure. "I'm coming, too! Ohhh, baby, you came in both of us! You came in Shari's cunt and in mine, too... and made both of us come! My God, who would ever believe that possible!"

Bobby stood behind them, looking at them. Both still had their naked, sweet-looking ass cheeks up in the air, and he could see their cunts twitching between smooth thighs. Giggling childishly, he suddenly pressed his lips to his mother's ass, kissing her ass hotly. Then he did the same thing to his sister's quivering ass.

Both Joyce and Shari turned to face him. "I think I might have been wrong last night," Joyce said. "Perhaps you can keep up with Shari after all. Darling, you're more of a man than I suspected. Is that cock of yours always so hard and ready to fuck?"

"It sure has been the past few days, Mom," Bobby observed.

"Just keep it nice and hard, Bobby," Joyce said. "We still have to find Sandra, and it's you that's going to fuck her. Do you think you're up to it?"

"I'm sure ready, Mom," he panted. "I've been wanting to fuck her ever since this started. She's kinda pretty, too."

"You two clean up while I fix us some breakfast," Joyce said. "We've got to finish this today, if possible. I just hope David and Mike haven't warned their sister."

She watched them race off to the shower, laughing with youthful exuberance. She heard the shower start and from the giggles, knew they were playing around in there, too. She smiled to herself and went to the kitchen, not thinking about clothes at all. Clothing just didn't enter her mind.

By the time they came to the kitchen, Joyce had platters of eggs and sausage with buttered toast. She also poured two huge glasses with cold milk for them. They were surprised to see that their mother was still naked, but all they did was giggle. Shari had pulled on shorts and blouse again, and Bobby wore his cut-off jeans.

"I can't help it if I'm just a hot-assed mother," Joyce said. "Besides, I never know when I'm going to get fucked around here... this just makes it easier, that's all."

"Bobby fucked me again in the shower," Shari volunteered. "up my ass!"

Joyce laughed. "I thought so," she said. "I wish I knew about your cock before, honey. I had no idea you could stay so fucking hard!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.