More Than a Mother - Cover

More Than a Mother

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mother, son and daughter force the next door neighbor kids into sexual perversions after the mother learns that they forced her daughter to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

While they waited for David and Mike, Joyce fixed a light dinner for them. She prepared sandwiches and more lemonade. The house was comfortably cool because of the air-conditioner. She was very excited, thinking how wonderful things were turning out for her.

When she carried the platter of sandwiches and frosted pitcher of lemonade into the living room, she saw that her son was sitting next to Sandra, his hand under her dress, feeling her little cunt. She smiled at them, sitting the food and drink on the coffee table. Sandra was no longer as shy as she had been at first. She acted like a young girl who was preparing to get involved in something that was deliciously naughty.

Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Joyce opened it to admit David and Mike. The two boys entered the house almost bashfully, looking at one another, wondering what was going on.

"Have yourselves a sandwich," Joyce offered. "There's going to be a little party, just the six of us."

The brothers sat on the floor near the coffee table, taking a sandwich and eating. They looked at Bobby, who was still feeling their sister up beneath her dress. Shari came over and sat between the brothers and immediately placed her hands in their laps. Both boys wore pants, and their faces turned red as she felt the cocks.

Joyce laughed and said, "Don't be shy, kids. After all, everything that has happened has been fun so far, hasn't it?"

There were a few muffled agreements. Joyce sat next to her son and began to fondle his cock by shoving the fringe of his cut- offs to one side. Both David and Mike stared with open-eyed surprise at her.

Bobby shoved Sandra's dress to her waist, pulling her legs apart so her fuzzy little cunt was exposed. He slipped a finger into her pussy and stabbed back and forth as his cock began to swell in his mother's hand. David and Mike looked at one another again past Shari. Their cocks, too, were now as hard as they could be.

"Don't be bashful, kids," Joyce said in a low, thick voice as she stroked her son's cock, running her fist up and down his prick. "Feel my daughter up. She loves to get her little pussy felt up, don't you, Shari?"

"Oooo, yes," Shari squealed, squeezing at the two cocks. "I love to have someone fingerfucking my cunt!"

"You should take off your shorts, darling," Joyce said. "The boys can't get to your little pussy."

Shari immediately unzipped her shorts and shoved them off, giggling. She then removed her blouse and sat between the boys naked, giggling with excitement. Sandra, caught up in the excitement now, encouraged by Bobby's fingerfucking of her steamy little pussy, quickly removed her remaining clothing and sat there as naked as Shari. Her firm tits were as shapely as Shari's and just as small. The only real difference was in the nipples-- Shari's were dark brown whereas Sandra's were a pale, delicate, pink color. Once she was naked, Sandra spread her legs wide and scooted her little ass to the edge of the couch, and Bobby was feeling her up once again.

"I think you and Mike should take your clothes off, too," Joyce said to David. "And Bobby, don't be shy, baby! We'd all like to see you naked, too."

The three boys removed their clothing swiftly, and. Joyce gazed from cock to cock. Her eyes burned with desire, and her body was shivering with growing, pleasurable, anticipation. She was now the only one with clothes on, and her jeans felt suddenly too constricting. Even her shirt felt too much against her sensitive, swelling tits. She slowly unbuttoned it, teasingly so. She slipped it from her shoulders as the kids watched, eyes shining with pleasure. She dropped the shirt to the floor and sat next to her son for a few moments, caressing her large tits, twisting lightly at her nipples. She could see the excitement burning in the eyes of the boys, and both Shari and Sandra looked a bit jealous.

Finally she stood up and, once her boots were off, opened her tight jeans, shoving them down. She wiggled her hips as she shoved them down, and paused for a long moment as the thick, curling hair of her cunt was exposed. She let the children look at her for a moment or so, then shoved the pants down until all her pussy hair was revealed. Then Joyce turned her back to the kids, wiggling her ass as her jeans slipped down past her creamy, round ass cheeks.

Joyce was getting a thrill from undressing before those young, burning eyes. Her tits swelled up and her nipples became even more rigid, trembling with her movements. Her cunt throbbed and was very wet, her clit swollen almost painfully. She shoved the jeans down and stepped from them, then turned about slowly, letting the kids view her naked beauty, pleased with their interest.

"Now," she said, sitting back on the couch next to her son, spreading her legs wide and revealing the moist, pink lips of her hairy cunt to them, "we're all naked. Isn't this nice?"

There were gurgles of agreement, the three cocks standing up tight and hard, dripping.

"This is so much better than running around in the grove, fucking and sucking in the dirt and heat, isn't it, kids?"

The five were so excited they could only nod their heads in agreement. Both Mike and David were now feeling Shari. David was fondling her small tits, and his brother was playing between her thighs. Joyce again took hold of her son's cock and stroked his prick while he caressed Sandra's throbbing cunt.

Shari suddenly sprawled out in the floor on her stomach between David and Mike. She shoved her face into Mike's crotch, licking at his cock and balls. Then she turned to David, doing the same thing. Joyce watched her daughter suck the cocks in turn, her sweet, tight ass writhing. Joyce leaned over and placed her lips about her son's cock and sucked his prick. David and Mike growled with surprise as they saw her do this.

"You suck your son, Joyce?" David asked. "You really suck his cock?"

Joyce sucked off Bobby's cock and told him, "Of course I do."

"Does Bobby fuck you, too?" Mike asked in his high voice. "Do you let Bobby fuck you, Joyce?"

"Why not?" Joyce asked. "It's no different than you two fucking your sister, is it?"

"I guess not," David said.

Joyce moved from the couch and lay down on the floor with her head in Mike's lap. She cupped his balls and lifted them to her lips. She kissed them, then pulled his balls into her mouth, sucking gently. Shari was doing the same thing to David, and Bobby had slipped to the floor and had his face between Sandra's slim thighs. He was kissing and licking at her fuzzy pussy happily.

"Oh, hey!" David grunted as Shari sucked his cock into her mouth. "That's good, Shari!"

"I'm getting sucked, too!" Mike squeaked, watching Joyce's head bobbing up and down on his cock. "I like this, don't you, David?"

"Yeah," his brother grunted. "Look at Bobby! He's licking Sandra's cunt! Why didn't we ever think of that before?"

Sandra was squealing softly as she wiggled her pussy into Bobby's face. "Lick it for me, Bobby!" she squealed in pleasure. "I'll suck your cock off again if you lick my cunt and make me come! Ooooo, I like your tongue inside my pussy, Bobby! Ohhh, that feels like your cock, almost! Golly, that is sure good!"

Joyce bobbed her head up and down on David's cock swiftly, her tongue flying about his piss hole. She writhed her hairy cunt against the carpet, her ecstasy bubbling hotly through her naked body. She could hear her daughter's muffled sighs and grunts of delight as she sucked on Mike's cock. The sounds Sandra was making filled her ears, too, and the lewd noises all increased the roaring, erotic pleasure.

Sucking sounds filled the room along with murmured sighs of delight. Heavy breathing mingled with moist, sucking sounds. Bobby tongued Sandra's sweet-tasting pussy eagerly, lapping up and down her honeyed cunt lips and about her hard, rubber-like clit. Sandra wiggled her cunt hard into his face, her eyes almost unfocused as she watched Shari and Joyce sucking the cocks of her brothers.

David and Mike gurgled in pleasure, watching the naked asses of Joyce and Shari quiver and writhe while the girls sucked vigorously. This was more exciting to them than taking turns fucking their sister.

Sandra was close to coming, and her small body was twisting from the waist down, grinding her cunt into Bobby's face. "Ohhh, Bobby, Bobby! Lick my cunt... make me come! Oooo, you can fuck me... anytime you want... if you'll make me come! Golly, I love this! I love being licked and sucked! Oooommmm!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.