Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Both slept late.

It was midday and getting hot when they finally got up. Judy ate a very light brunch with her son. She had gotten out of bed excited, feeling that vague sense of something impending, something that she could not define. It was an exciting feeling, one that she enjoyed.

Wearing shorts and a man's shirt that was tight between her tits, her hair brushed, face scrubbed free of make-up, Judy looked only a few years older than her son. Her youthful appearance would easily enable her to blend in with any teenaged crowd. Johnny, as usual, was wearing cut-offs and nothing else.

While Johnny was making up their bed -- something that pleased her -- she walked outside. As far as she could see, there was desert, a sage-brush-dotted desert that led to distant, naked mountains. The green lawn and huge old trees, the vegetation on her land, were the only cool places around for miles. She walked to the grape arbor and sat on the circular bench, enjoying the day.

An hour later her son joined her.

"I moved everything into our bedroom, Mother," he said, sitting beside her.

"Everything?"

"Everything I have. My old room is empty."

She stroked his shoulder, feeling so happy. "You're my man, Johnny," she murmured softly.

He untied her man's shirt. Judy glanced about, toward the road. He noticed. "Expecting someone, Mother?"

"No, of course not."

"You sure looked around quick."

"I've never been naked outside before," she said. "It makes me feel a little strange."

"There's no one around to see but me," he reminded her.

Judy smiled at him as he drew the shirt from her arms. Her tits arched out, the rubbery nipples pointing upwards, stiff already. She sat naked from the waist up, feeling better, enjoying the exposure outside. She glanced at the front of his cut-offs and was rewarded to see his cock bulging there. She wanted to slide her hand up his thigh, shove her fingers under the frayed legs and tickle his balls and touch his cock.

Johnny leaned back, looking at his mother's tits. The fact that his cock was bulging up bothered him not at all. He was proud of his ability to achieve a hard-on swiftly, and so was his mother.

With her tits revealed there in the grape arbor, Judy felt her cunt twitching and swelling in the tight confines of her shorts. It was a good feeling between her thighs, and she writhed her ass on the bench, letting her son know what she was feeling.

"I bet it would be exciting to be totally naked out here, Mother," he said, rubbing the hardness of his cock boldly, spreading his legs out. "Nice and naked and fucking like crazy."

"Whatever you want, darling," she whispered, watching his cock throb through his cut-offs. "Just tell me what you want, that's all it takes."

"I'd like seeing you naked out here," Johnny said. "Why don't you take your shorts off, Mother?"

Judy did not question him. She stood and unzipped her shorts. They were very tight and she had to practically peel them down her hips. She wiggled her hips as she rolled the shorts downward, shoved them past her knees, then placed them on the bench next to him. She stood for a moment so he could look upon her naked beauty, then she sat down next to him again.

Johnny moved his hand up and down her creamy thigh. Judy responded by spreading her legs for him. She looked down her body as he rubbed his hand up and down her hair-lined cunt, pressing lightly upon the puffy pussy. A shiver rippled along her smooth, naked flesh. Her clitoris, already inflamed, knotted as if she were on the brink of orgasm.

Johnny began to whirl his hand.

"Ooooo!"

He whirled his fingers faster and faster on her cunt, and Judy arched her crotch up, groaning with pleasure, twisting her hips to his circling fingers, the pressure of them. The orgasm, when it came, was strong, as were most of them. Judy bit into her bottom lip as her son's whipping fingers flew against her convulsing pussy.

"You come so fucking easy, Mother," Johnny said.

"I do! Oh, I come very easy, baby. I love to come. I could come all day!"

When he pulled his hand from her cunt, his palm was wet and slippery with all her juices. He pulled the frayed leg of his cut-offs to one side and the rounded head of his cock jutted out.

"Kiss it, Mother," Johnny said. "Give my cock a kiss."

With a sob of pleasure, Judy lowered her face to his lap. She placed her warm, moist lips upon the head of her son's cock and kissed it, tasting the seeping fluids bubbling from his flaring piss hole. She wanted to take it into her mouth, but she wanted him to tell her first. Johnny didn't say anything. He gasped when her lips touched the head of his cock, but said nothing about her sucking it.

"Kiss it again," he whispered. "Just the head. Kiss the head of my cock."

Judy kissed his prick again.

"Lick my piss hole with your tongue."

Judy darted the tip of her tongue out, wiggling it about the seeping piss hole, tasting those delicious juices that boiled against it. She circled the smooth head of his prick with her tongue, mewling softly in delight.

"That's enough right now, Mother," Johnny said, and she reluctantly lifted her face. "You're sure good at that, you know, Mother?"

"Maybe it's because I love it," she teased, her eyes sparkling at him. "Maybe I'm so good at it because I just love a cock in my mouth. It makes me come, too."

She was sitting on the bench with her legs open in case he wanted to feel her up again. Johnny lowered his eyes to her bushy pussy. Then he slipped from the bench and sat on the wooden floor of the arbor between his mother's spread legs, looking at her cunt. Pink and wet, with the dark hair around it, the swell of her ass below, her pussy was appealing.

He kissed his mother's thigh just past her knee, causing Judy to moan softly. She looked down at his handsome face as he gazed at her cunt, pleased with his expression.

Then, without a word, Johnny shoved his face into his mother's crotch!

"Ohhh, yes," Judy sobbed.

Johnny's mouth pressed against her puffy cunt, smashing the distended clitoris. He slipped his hands along her thighs, then under them. He pulled gently and Judy pushed her ass forward so he could cup the firm cheeks: His nose was buried into the thick curls of her cunt, his eyes flashing up her body and into her face. When Johnny opened his mouth and pressed his lips about her cunt, Judy's eyes became teary with ecstasy.

"Oh, baby," she murmured as she gazed at him with fiery eyes. "Oh, honey, that's good, so good."

Johnny slipped his tongue from his mouth and licked at the sensitive cunt lips, curling his fingers into his mother's shivering ass cheeks. His tongue moved up and down each pussy lip, then dragged from the bottom, sliding the tip into her pussy, then up and over her steamy clitoris. Judy yelped with ecstasy as he twisted his tongue around her clitoris. Then he had his lips holding it, sucking as his tongue lapped the sensitive tip. Judy held his head with her hot, inner thighs, arching her cunt into his face and twisting it, gasping with the pleasure '

Pushing his face down, Johnny began to lick at his mother's cunt, lapping up and down the way an animal laps up water. His tongue moved from very near her asshole, up the puffy slit, over her clitoris, then down again. He had started licking her cunt slowly, but his tongue began to move faster when his mother started humping her crotch up and down, grinding her pussy into his face. He closed his lips about her clitoris, sucking at it, making his mother squeal with ecstasy.

Finally he slammed his tongue into her pussy, darting it back and forth the way he had his cock. He tongued her boiling, hairy pussy swiftly, tongue-fucking her in a way that sent Judy soaring with orgiastic ecstasy. She grabbed the back of his head and lifted her cunt, grinding hard into his mouth. Her hot inner thighs clamped about his face as she bucked and thrashed, gasping and whimpering.

"Eat me, darling!" she panted. "Oh, eat my cunt, Johnny! I love to have my cunt eaten! Ohhhh, suck it for me! Suck mother's hot pussy, baby! Ahhhhh, tongue-fuck me... tongue-fuck me!"

Johnny's tongue thrust in and out of the slippery heat of her cunt, driving back and forth swiftly. His chin pressed into the crack of her ass, his mouth open and glued to her pussy. Judy whipped her hips up and down, the orgasms rumbling through her like liquid heat.

The convulsions of her cunt clawed at his tongue, clasping it hotly. Johnny shoved his tongue up his mother's cunt as deep as he could, leaving it there. Judy's hairy pussy sucked on it as she came, the lips clamping hard and wet and hot, flexing on that tongue.

"Ooooo," she sighed when her son pulled his face out of her crotch.

Johnny's mouth, his chin and cheeks, were glistening with the wetness of her pussy, his eyes shining brightly. His cock rose up in full hardness, his piss hole dripping. He got to his knees and placed a hand on the back of his mother's head and pulled her face toward his. Judy parted her lips to kiss him, but he just wiped his cunt-smeared face and lips against hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.