Even Stevens - One Wild School Day - Cover

Even Stevens - One Wild School Day

by insomniacfreak

Copyright© 2002 by insomniacfreak

Incest Sex Story: One mixed up day involving the Stevens family, and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

It was 8:20 Tuesday morning and Louis Stevens was just waking up to his alarm clock. It had been going off for an hour, but Louis usually had someone to help wake him up. One of his family members was normally around, but today they had all left early, school, or work. The Stevens family was all very ambitious. Eileen Stevens is a senator, Steven Stevens was a prominent lawyer, Donny was a star athletic, and Ren was a brilliant young go-getter. Louis was the black sheep of the family. His only goal is to make people laughs. He is a fantastic comedian, but everyone around him is so serious they don't really notice, his family just believes he can't take any thing seriously. Louis doesn't care, he has decide that one day he will be the greatest comedian ever, but if he didn't get to school on time, he wouldn't live to be recognized. He had already met his tardy limit only four weeks into the school year, and one more would result in his parents being called in for a meeting with the principal. Louis knew that if his parents were called in he would get killed, so he threw on some cloths that were lying on the floor, and ran to school.

He was just in time to hear the bell ring as he was flying down the hill trying to make it. He was only three classrooms away when he was busted. Tom Grebulski, the hall monitor tapped him on the shoulder, and said,"you'er late."Louis was friends with Tom, but he knew that Tom would never let him off the hook. He had already let him go three times the previous week, and warned Louis if he was late again he would have to take him into the office. Louis begged Tom to let him go telling Tom,"If you take me in, my parents are going to kill me. Please Tom old' buddy old' pal, please."Tom said,"Louis, look I warned you last week that if you were late again"Louis cut him off saying,"ya, ya, ya, I know I'm going to the office."

As Louis stepped into the office, the Ruby, Ren's best friend who worked the office it the mornings said,"Louis Stevens, Late again. Take your regular seat," Louis just gave her a funny smile and sat down, awaiting his punishment. As Louis sat down Ruby buzzed Principal Wexler, saying,"Principal Wexler, Louis Stevens is out here with a late slip." At that moment Principal Wexler busted out of his office. He siad,"Louis Stevens, get in my office now." as they sat in his office Principal Wexler said,"What is this the 15th time, Louis it's only been 20 days into the school year, and I already need to call your parents. I just don't understand it Louis, your brother was a gift to the schools athletic department, and your sister is a gift to all teachers, and you, YOU. You're just a pain in the schools rear. Alright I'll call you're mom." After hanging up Principal Wexler told Louis,"You'er mom's office said she went home, she wasn't feeling well. I'm goanna call you're dad. Go to class until he gets here."So Louis headed off to class. Louis didn't understand what all the fuss was all about. He only had P.E. first period. It's not like it's all that important.

Louis got into his gym cloths, and as Louis stepped out onto the blacktop he spotter his friends Tweety, and Twanny. Louis loved Twanny, but never had the nerve to tell her, but it didn't matter right now. She was talking to Ren. Louis loved to look at his sister's body, but hated talking to her. She was always so mean to him; she would always call him immature, or stupid, or something to anger him so he walked over to Tweety, and said,"Hey man, what's up." Tweety responded with,"not much, why are you so late." Louis explained that Tom ratted him out and got him in trouble. At that time Tom was walking out of the building, and didn't think Louis would be soar at him after all they were friends, and Tom had warned him, but Tom didn't realize how much trouble he had gotten Louis into. So Tom walked over and asked them what they were talking about. Tom hoped it was about some girl, he was a real geek, and knew the only way to even get close to know what to say to a girl was by hanging around these two. Louis said,"Man do you know how much trouble you got me in, and now you just want to act like nothing happened." then Louis shoved him, Ren, and Twanny saw this and began to walk towards him. Tweety decided to get in on the action and pushed him back at Louis, at the same time the girls were getting to Louis. Tom had tripped from the force that Tweety shoved him and Tom was trying to stay up, so people wouldn't laughs at him, but he accidentally grabbed Louis's shorts and yanked them down. Normally this would have been embarrassing enough, but in the rush to get dressed, Louis forgot to put on boxers, so when the shorts came down it revealed to Ren, and Twanny a monster. They both went to sex ed class and were told that the average male erection stood 7 inches long, and 3 inches wide, but what was revealed to them was 8 inches long, and 3 inches wide when a full stand down. They both began to salivate. When Tom, and Tweety saw what they had done, and how mad Louis was they both took off at full speed. They decide it would be safer to ditch school today. Louis scrambled to get his shorts up, but it was to late, both Ren and Twanny saw his special place. He just pulled his shorts up, and walked away in embarrassment. Once they belied Louis was gone, they began to plot on how they could trap Louis in the locker room. They both wanted to see what Louis's full potential was. Louis was so embarrassed about his sister, and the love of his short life saw his dick. He decide to hide behind a bush, and when he heard them come close he didn't want them to see him so he stayed right there, he heard everything.

Back in the office, Principal Wexler was set to meet Steve Stevens in less than 20 minutes. Ruby was a bit of the school slut. It's not like she's a whor, but non the less she had sex around 20 times, only with the cool kids, once even with Donny Stevens, but in this school girls like this were considered sluts. Ruby was wearing a tight red top that showed of her tits, which she had just started to fill out, but fast. It was only two months earlier she got her training bra, and now she had c-cups. She was also wearing a short black mini skirt, a set of black shoes with the straps that twist up her legs showing of her feet, and her red toenail polish. She went into the principal's office to put the daily agenda on his desk, when she dropped it on the floor, She turned around to pick it up and as she bet over, he got a glorious view of a pair of white panties. As soon as he saw this, in an instant, he slammed the door, and was behind her groping, caressing, and literally kissing her ass, along with her pussy, and her inner thies. As she felt this she became very aroused. Even more so when he reached under her shirt and began to tweak both nipples. They were hard as soon as he touched her. She siad,"PRINCIPAL WEXLERRRRRRRR!!!!!!. OH MY!, YES, YES, YES, YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!" At that moment she had an earth shatering orgasm. She straightened up, fixed her panties, and skirt. She turned around, and with a sexy little grin said,"Now Principal Wexler, I think that it's only fair that I return the favor. Now sit in you're chair." Principal Wexler was so excited that he jumped into his chair, and he landed with so much force, that he rolled out the back; he shot back up and sat in the chair. She asked if he was alright, and he responded with,"I will be as soon as get started," and with that he undid his pants, and dropped his shorts. Ruby was disappointed with the size; Donny was 6 inches long, and 3 inches wide. That was the biggest she ever had, and Principal Wexler was only 4 inches long and slender. Because Principal Wexler loved to look at Ruby in her outfits he always had the office staff come in at 10:00, so he wouldn't be caught. So when Steve Stevens walked in he was wondering what was going on. He had just talked to Principal Wexler no more than 30 minutes ago. He figured he made a mistake, and then he heard a moan come from the principal's office. So Steve figured it was just a slow morning, and the staff went for coffee. So Steve headed for the office, and to his surprise he found Ruby, a girl he knew well, after all it was his daughter's best friend, licking the principals dick up and down, like a Popsicle. All Steve could see was Ruby's soft red lips kissing and caressing his dick, her tongs swirling over the tip before she impaled her lips down onto his dick. As he gazed at this site Principal Wexler noticed an object in the door way, when he realized that it was Steve Stevens, he jumped up catching his tip on Ruby's lips. Wexler flinched at the pain, and at the same time Ruby realized someone was in the room. This caused Steve to pop out of his trance. Wexler began to give some half-assed excuse about how this happened, Steve said,"SHUT UP, what's wrong with you FORCING ATEEAGER TO DO THIS. I'm goanna report you to the police Wexler. Ruby realized how bad this would look for her and begged Mr. Stevens not to say anything. Steve realized how he could profit fro this, and told Ruby to wait outside. Once she left Steve said,"look I wont tell anyone for Ruby but if you ever touch her or any other student ever and I find out about it I will personally take you out myself, oh ya, and one more thing. Ruby's coming with me, I will make sure she gets home ok, so ecosphere from all her classes today, and any other day she wants. About Louis, he's a good kid. Wipe his record clean, and he doesn't get in trouble any more, and you might just keep your job." With that he left, and Principal Wexler was left to heal the cut he received from the scrape with Ruby's teeth. Steve went out, and held Ruby. He said,"dont worry honey everything's goanna be ok. Just come with me, I'll take care of you." with a sly grin on his face, and with that they were on their way.

As Tweety and Tom were running, they ran into Donny, He asked them what they were doing out of school, and they explained what happened with Louis. Donny was practically hysterical when he heard what happened. Then the boys asked Donny what he was doing out of school. He fell silent. He explained that he just asked out this really hot girl at school, and was planning on getting lucky, so he was going home to get ready. They asked him if they could go with him Figuring it Louis would never think to look for the at his own house, and if he did find them that Donny would stop Louis if things got too serious. Eileen was just getting comfortable on the couch in her bra and panties, trying to relax. After all she had a state to run and this was the only way she could relive stress, normally sex would do it, but her, and her husbands schedules were so packed that at the end of the night they didn't have the energy to do anything but cuddle. Laying in her undies and watching her shows usually was the substitute she had to use to relax, but when she heard the door open she got scared. When the three boys walked into the room and caught her in this compromising situation, she was horrified. Then she realized that all three boys were supposed to be in school. She said,"What the HELL are you three doing out of school. They said,"Donny said they decide to cut and need a place to stay and this place was supposed to be empty, so they came here." Eileen couldn't believe her luck, she was so Horney that she didn't care who they were, that they were the ones to help with her stress. She said the boys,"that this had whole day had to be a secret, and when Tom asked why. Eileen said take off all of your cloths accept for your shorts. They all looked at each other and said'"WHAT" Eileen said'" come on right now, WELL, what are you waiting for. DO IT!" Each boy striped out of fear not understanding what was going on. Once all of them were down to their boxers, Eileen went to Donny and pulled down his shorts, and out sprang his 6 incher. She kissed it on the head and said,"Bigger than your father, this will do very well." Pulling Tweety's shorts down, she was slapped on the chin with his 7 incher, saying,"Oh even bigger, this is fantastic, and give it a quick lick." When she reached Tom, he was smiling expecting the same treatment. Eileen said,"so far we have been getting bigger, so let's see it," when she pulled his shorts down she saw a puny little 3 incher. Tom was expecting some kind of kiss or lick, but all he got was Eileen telling him to sit on the couch. He would be last. Tom ran to the couch and waited eagerly. Thinking to himself,"I am goanna see a show then I ret to have sex. This is the best day of my life." Donny took the inactive and went to his mom, being that he had done this before he belied he knew what he was doing, so he picked his mom up, and sat her in the chair. He said to Tweey,"What the fuck are you waiting for get up, and get to work. Tweety had masturbated to porn a lot since puberty so he knew he had to service her to get her wet enough to fuck her, he kind of had sex once before, but that didn't really count, because right before he put it in her he unloaded all over the girl. He put her legs over his shoulders and went to work, while Donny Grabbed a hand full of hair, and yanked his mom within millimeters of his dick. Eileen had realized she got in way over her head. She had only been with Steve, and no one else. She thought that they were being adventurous when thy had sex with the lights on four months ago. Donny couldn't figure out why his mom haven't started to give him a blowjob, so he opened her mouth with his fingers, and shoved his dick in, Eileen began to choke, but Donny didn't care. The contractions of her throat felt great. She began to get the rhythm down, and even began to deep throat, but because she was concentrating on Donny, she hadn't begun to realize the magic of Tweetys tongs. after only a few munits she began to shake. She realized what it was. It was an orgasm. Steve was only able to give her a few through the 20 years they were married. I felt great. She couldn't believe what this kid had done for her, and she asked,"What can I do to repay you." Tweety responded by saying,"Donny lay on your back, were goanna DP this bitch." Donny agreed, and laid down. Tweete then said for Mrs. Stevens to straddle Donny, she did as she was told. She had no idea what a DP was, but she thought it sounded fun. She began to impale herself on her son dick. It had been months since she had a dick in her and she had another orgasm run trough her. She was concentrating on her wall stretching, she haven't realized what Tweety was up to until it was too late. He rammed his dick into her as far s it would go, ripping away her anal virginity. She screamed in both pain and pleasure. Donny tried to make her feel better by mauling one breast, and sucking on the other. She began to adjust to her anal invader, and felt the two dicks rubbing against the thin membrane separating her pussy from her ass. The boys felt the rubbing as well, and after 10 minutes of fucking this lovely beauty, they both unloaded into her, causing yet another orgasm. Just the thought of her son getting her pregnant since they didn't use protection caused yet another orgasm. Tweety and Donny got up and sat down on the couch, pushing Tom up and saying'"go for it champ. Tom started to insert his teeny weenie into her, when she pushed him off, and said,"Oh no you don't, I wont even feel that little thing. You're just the clean up crew, so start licking. Tom figure if he did as he was told maybe he could have a chance. With Tweety, and Donny laughing at him in back of him, he looked at her pussy, and ass. Cum was flowing out all over the floor. As he was about to start begin the door opened, and in walked Steve, and Ruby. At first Steve and Ruby walked in kissing, with Steve's hand roaming Ruby's ass when tom started screaming. Tom became very afraid and ran out of the house naked. Steve walked in and said,"What's going on. Eileen you're cheating on me with our son and Louis's friends." Eileen said,"you'er one to talk Steve, Cheating on me with Ren's friend." They began to laughs, and said'"we need to talk."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.