Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

We were almost half way through the wine when our food was hot enough to eat and the sun was well down behind the cliff. The air was rapidly getting colder and darkness was not too far away as we ate our hotch-potch meal that tasted just wonderful, much better than it sounded. Whether this was because we were out in the fresh air or because of all our exercise (or both) made little difference to us and there was none left over when we finished. While Anne rinsed the dishes I stoked up the fire and we settled back together to cuddle and finish up the rest of the wine.

Darkness set in rapidly and soon the only light was from the flickering flames and it was very peaceful sitting there with just each other for company. Even in the evening chill it was quite cosy with the sleeping bags round us to keep warm and pretty soon I was whispering sweet nothings in Anne's ear, more as an excuse to get really close o her and when I began to kiss and lick her ear and throat she was soon shivering with suppressed excitement. I had one arm round her shoulders holding us close and the other was holding the wine bottle which we were both sipping directly from. I handed the bottle to Anne and slipped my hand under the front of her tee shirt and slid it up her tummy to her bare breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect, whether from the cold or the excitement I didn't know, and she made contented noises deep in her throat when I began to stroke her breasts and pinch and flick her nipples with my fingers.

We began to kiss with much hard sucking and tongue thrusting, not at all like brother -sister pecks and we were both gasping for breath when we finally pulled apart. Anne lifted the bottle to her mouth and took a large mouthful and then lowered her face back to mine and locked her mouth to mine again. When she began to dribble wine from her mouth into mine the eroticism of this action was almost too much for me and I nearly came just from her doing that. We spent some time doing this - swapping wine from mouth to mouth and back again and I am sure that Anne felt as I did - there could not be a clearer way of demonstrating how we felt about each other. The intimacy of sharing like this meant that we could not get much closer.

When the wine was finally finished I was feeling completely mellow and as happy and contented as I had ever been and, from the look on her face and the way she was relaxed, Anne was in the same state. We had held each other close while consuming the wine and neither of us had been hesitant in fondling and caressing the other and I was more aroused and erect than I ever had been before, the smell of the odour from Anne's excitement serving to get me completely and utterly in a state of desperation.

"Are you ready for bed yet?" I asked, "I know it's still early but it's getting cool and we'll be awake early when the sun comes up."

"You don't have to convince me. I'm as eager to get to bed as you are. I'm so horny that I'm almost dying with anticipation. Feel my nipples and see how wet I am." Anne's voice seemed to be shaking with eager nervousness.

I kept her cuddled to me with one arm wrapped round her and I cupped one of her breasts with the other and felt her nipple. She was definitely not exaggerating - her nipple was swollen and hard as a little pebble and she sucked in her breath when I gave it a gentle squeeze with my forefinger and thumb. When I moved my hand down, pushed it in under her tracksuit pants and panties to between her legs she was also showing her arousal there as well, the lips of her pussy felt swollen and puffy and her vagina seemed to be open and hot and the whole area was very wet and slippery.

"Come on then, let's bank up the fire and climb into our sleeping bags. You join them together again and I'll throw some wood on the fire and stack some more handy."

I soon had the fire built up and in the light from the higher flames I watched Anne zip the two sleeping bags together and spread them out ready. When I moved over to her we finished up kneeling on the bedding facing each other. She looked beautiful and totally desirable and I couldn't resist leaning forward and, wrapping my arms round her, pulling her into a kiss that I meant only to show my love for her. We stayed joined like this for a long time, savouring the feel and closeness until finally pulling apart and looking at each other in wonderment.

"You know Anne, I really do love you and I'm not just saying that because I want to have sex with you." I truly meant what I said and went on, "You do know that we don't have to do anything if your don't want to or are not sure. We could just sleep together and hold each other if that's all you want. I really wouldn't mind."

"Don't be so silly. I love you deeply as well and I do want and need to feel you inside me. I couldn't imagine anybody that I would rather lose my virginity with. Now come on, let's get into bed and make love. If I don't get fucked soon I will go mad." I hadn't heard Anne use language like this before and it turned me on even more if that was possible.

I watched as Anne removed first her track top then her tee shirt finishing up kneeling facing me, bare to the waist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.