Cheating at Poker - Cover

Cheating at Poker

by KK

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: When George finds out that his wife had cheated on him with his best friend he was hurt and angry. But when he finds out that it was because of a bet during a poker game and that his friend had cheated the stroy gets more interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

As usual my wife Karen was asleep when I got home that Wednesday night. On Wednesdays I bowl on a league and go out for drinks afterward usually getting home around midnight. When I walked into the bedroom Karen was laying uncovered on the bed exposing her long beautiful legs and I could see her right breast through the side of her nightgown. The sight of her beautiful body made me instantly horny. I knew from experience that I didn't dare wake Karen up for sex. She gets angry when I do that and I end up not getting any sex for several days. So once again I was going to have to go to bed stiff and unhappy.

I took one more look at those lovely legs and headed off to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I went to put my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper I found Karen's sexy black lace panties sitting on top of the clothes in the hamper. I was surprised to see them there as she usually only wears them when we are planning a night of sex. I took Karen's panties out of the hamper and examined them in the light. The crotch of the panties was damp and there were thick strands of a sticky substance coating the material. I brought the panties up to my nose and smelled them. I knew immediately that what I was smelling was the strong pungent sent of a man's sexual discharge. The shock hit me like a punch in the stomach. I was stunned to think that my bride of five years had cheated on me. That another man had actually fucked her that night. I threw the panties on the floor and spent the next five minutes trying not to throw up in the sink. After the nausea passed I pick the panties up again. As I stared at her panties I had a vision of some guy stroking a big cock in and out of Karen's pussy. To my surprise the image in my head, instead of making me sick again, was giving me an erection. I felt like I was in a trance as I went to the guest bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I was confused about what I found, how I felt about it and what I should do. That night I slept in the guest room.

When I woke in the morning I hid Karen's panties under the bed in the guest room and went to get ready for work. Karen was still asleep when I went into our bedroom to get dressed. I decided not to say anything about Karen's apparent affair until I had more time to think things over.

When Karen got up she didn't say anything about my not coming to bed that night so I

guessed that she didn't know that I had slept in the guest room. Karen did seemed a little nervous but if I hadn't seen the fresh semen in her panties I never would have guessed that anything was wrong. When Karen finally spoke she said, "What time did you get home last night? I never heard you come in."

I said, "I came home around midnight as usual." I didn't offer any more information than that. Then I asked, "What did you do last night?"

The question didn't seem to bother her. She looked at me and said "I just watched TV and read a little. I went to bed early."

I felt the anger rise inside me as I thought to myself "I already know you went to bed early, but who the fuck did you go to bed with?" but I didn't say anything out loud. I just got my briefcase and left for work.

I didn't perform very well at work that day. I kept thinking about my wife fucking some other guy. I tried to imagine who it could be but no one came to mind. I couldn't understand the emotions I was feeling. One minute I was extremely angry and planning to ask for a divorce then next minute I was feeling that the whole thing was my fault and I should apologize to Karen for forcing her to find comfort in the arms and on the cock of another man. What I finally decided to do was just tell Karen what I knew and let her explain the rest. Then I would decide my next step.

I waited till after dinner to bring the topic up. While Karen was clearing the dishes from the table I went up to the guest bedroom and retrieved the panties that I had hidden under the bed and went back downstairs. I went into the living room and sat on my lounge chair and called to Karen and asked her to join me. She came in and sat on the couch across from me. I started by saying "Honey, I have to ask you about something and I need you to be absolutely honest with me when you answer. Okay?"

Karen look puzzled but said, "Yes, of course."

I said, "Good... Last night I came across something that has confused and upset me greatly and I need you to help me understand what it all means. When I got home I found these in the laundry hamper..." I pulled the panties out of my pocket and tossed them over to Karen and they landed in her lap. "I was terribly shocked to find that the crotch of these panties appeared to have cum stains in them."

Karen looked down at the panties in her lap and I noticed that her whole body stiffened.

"I examined the your panties carefully to be sure of what I was seeing and I couldn't come to any other conclusion. I know these are the panties you usually only wear on our special nights when we are planning to have sex. I also know that I did not fuck you last night. Could you please explain to me what's going on here."

Karen kept her head down and stared at the panties. For a full minute she didn't move or speak then finally she looked up at me and I could see her eyes filling with tears. She opened her mouth to speak then closed it again. This happened several more times as she tried to speak but couldn't. Finally as she began to speak she also began to sob and cry. She said, "I am sorry. You'll never know how sorry. I love you more than anything else in my life. I've never done anything like this before and I would never do it again. Do you think you could ever forgive me?"

"I can't answer that? How the hell do I know if I can ever forgive you for fucking another guy behind my back. You betrayed me. I want you to tell me who fucked you and explain how and why this have happened."

Karen said, "I will tell you everything but please let me finish before you say anything."

I agreed. Then Karen started her story. "First off it was Jim." Jim is our neighbor and up till now he and his wife Sandy were our best friends. "And it wasn't a matter of me wanting him or of any ongoing thing between us. It started Saturday night when we were at their house playing cards."

We often get together with Jim and Sandy to play small stakes poker and have a few beers.

Karen said, "Do you remember the last hand we played?"

"Yes, I had a hand full of shit and Sandy's hand wasn't any better so we both folded our hands."

"That's right and when you folded you went off to the bathroom and Sandy went into the

kitchen to fix some snacks. While you were gone Jim and I kept raising the bets because

we both hand good hands. Jim asked me if I really though I had a better hand than

his and I said that I did. So Jim suggested we make things more interesting? I asked him how and he said let's raise the stakes. I asked what he had in mind and Jim said 'how about $500?' I said I couldn't risk $500 on a card game. I said you would

have a fit if I lost $500. Then Jim said "Well then, how about my $500 against an evening of sex with you?' I asked if he meant that if I lost I would have to have sex with him and he said that was exactly what he meant. At first I was angry with him for even suggesting such a thing but when I looked at the cards I was holding, I felt like I couldn't lose. I guess at that point the gambler in me took over. I figured that it was better to risk a night of sex than $500. I expected to win and even if I didn't, I figured it would be easier to keep you from finding out about me having sex with Jim than it would be to keep you from finding out I lost $500. I accepted the bet."

Karen stopped talking for a moment to get her composure back. When she was ready she said, "Jim told me to show my cards so I laid them down. I had four Jacks and a nine. Jim whistled and said that's a good hand. I thought I had won until Jim laid his hand down and said but this one is better. He had four Queens. I couldn't believe it. I accused Jim of cheating. He asked how he could have cheated and I couldn't answer. That's when you came back into the room and Sandy came back from the kitchen a few minutes later. Jim and I didn't talk about the bet again that night. Tuesday Jim called me while you were at work and asked when I was going to pay my gambling losses. I told him I didn't think I could go through with it. Jim then said that if I didn't pay he would tell you about the bet. I panicked, I offered to pay the $500 instead but Jim said that I had bet sex not money and that's what he wanted in payment. I was sick over the whole thing but I decide to just get it over with as soon as possible so I told him you would be out late Wednesday night.

And that's the honest truth about what happened."

It's funny but I didn't feel angry now just curious. I wanted to know everything that happened. I said, "That's not the whole story."

Karen responded, "I swear that's is how it happened there isn't anything more to tell."

"There's plenty more to tell. Like, if you really didn't want to go through with this why were you wearing your sexiest panties? I want to know everything that happened Wednesday night, every detail. I want to know what Jim did to you and how it felt and what you did to Jim and how many times did you do it. And?... did you enjoy it? I want to know everything and don't leave anything out. I want you to tell me the truth not just what you think I want to hear."

"This is very difficult for me to talk about."

"Don't you think this is difficult for me to hear? But if I don't know everything I will always be haunted by what I don't know."

Karen was silent for a moment then she began. "The plan was for Jim to come over at 8:00. I was very nervous all day. I think it was around 3:00 PM that I resigned myself (with the help of a very strong drink) to the fact that I was going to have sex with Jim. Once I accepted the fact I decided to make the best of the situation. After awhile the thought of having a secret affair was getting me sexually aroused. After we had dinner I started to loose my nerve again. As soon as you left the house at 7:00 PM I fixed myself a large gin and tonic and got into the bath.

By the time I finished my bath I was feeling a little randy again. I put on my black lace panties and matching bra and my sheer ankle length nightgown. When I looked at my self in the mirror I could see my panties and bra through the thin material of my gown. Finally I put my old bath rob on over my gown and went downstairs to wait for Jim. He was right on time. When he came into the house he looked at the ugly old robe I was wearing and he looked disappointed. I led him into the living room and fixed us both a gin and tonic. It was awkward at first. We both knew why Jim was there but we didn't quite know how to start. We attempted to make small talk as we drank or G&Ts. When I finished my drink I felt pretty good so I decided to get things moving. I got up and stood in front to Jim and removed my rob. Jim nearly choked on his drink when he saw what I was wearing. It turned me on to see the effect my body was having on Jim."

I was amazed to find myself excited listening to Karen.

"Jim got up, came over to me, put his arms around me and gently kissed me on the lips. He was very gentle and I began to feel comfortable in his arms. Jim continued giving me small kisses all over my face and neck. When his kissed returned to my lips I open my mouth slightly and Jim slipped his tongue inside my mouth. As our tongues played together I could feel the heat building between my legs."

Karen seemed to be enjoying telling her story. She was beginning to describe things the

way people do in the sex stories we often read on the internet.

"As we continued kissing Jim ran his hands down my back and cupped my buttocks

and pulled me to him. After another long kiss Jim pulled away and asked where we were going to do it. I took him by the hand and lead him to the guest bedroom. When we entered the room Jim stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around me again. As I leaned back into him I could feel the hard bulge in his pants pressing into my ass. I began to wiggle my ass to get him more excited. Jim was squeezing my tits and humping his growing cock against my ass. Next Jim slowly ran his hands down over my body all the way to the hem of my nightgown then he lifted the gown up and over my head. Jim turned me around to face him and bent to kissed the exposed tops of my breasts. He put his fingers inside my bra and lifted my tits so that the nipples were now exposed. Jim gently licked a circle around my right nipple then sucked the nipple into his mouth. The feeling this gave me was beginning to make my knees weak. After a few minutes Jim switched to my left nipple. While Jim was driving me crazy sucking on my nipples I felt his fingers sliding back and forth over the crotch of my panties. Jim slipped a finger inside my panties and into my pussy. He pushed his finger in as far as he could then he pulled it out and brought it up to his mouth and slipped the finger into his mouth. When he removed the finger he said 'you are very wet and you taste great'.

"Listening to him talk that way almost put me over the top and into my orgasm. After that Jim pulled away and removed his clothes. He has a great body and his cock looked beautiful standing out straight with a little pre cum on the head. Jim looked at me and said 'I would like you to suck my cock now please'. He said it almost as a command but it sounded so sexy I just dropped to my knees and began kissing and licking the sweet tasting head of his cock. I began sliding a little of his cock into my mouth and then withdrawing. I continued doing this each time taking more of his shaft into my mouth. I was finally able to get all but about two inches of his cock into my mouth. Jim began to hump in and out of my mouth and he shouted 'I cumin, take it all. Yes take it all.' I could feel his cock swell then expand and the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. It almost choked me but I tried to stay with him. My mouth was quickly full of cum and it was beginning to run down my chin and onto my neck."

I couldn't believe it, here my wife is describing how she sucked my friend's cock and swallowed his cum and I am getting an erection listening to her. As I looked at Karen sitting there I felt no anger, only lust.

Karen continued her story. "When his orgasm ended Jim let his cock slip from my mouth.

I continued to lick and suck him until I had cleaned all of the cum off his cock. At that point Jim surprised me by lifting me to my feet and giving me a very deep tongue kiss. He didn't mind that I had cum on my lips and neck. He licked the cum from my lips and kissed me again sharing the taste of his cum with me then he did the same with the cum on my neck. Next Jim removed my bra and we lay down on the bed. We just lay there in each others arm kissing gently and exploring each others bodies. After about a half hour of this I noticed that Jim's cock was starting to come back to life so I moved down and took it into my mouth again to help speed it's recovery. It didn't take long after that to get him fully erect. I told him to fuck me and started to remove my panties. Jim said 'Wait, leave your panties on. I want you to keep you panties on while we fuck. I want to pump my load deep inside your pussy and when I pull my cock out I want your panties to hold my load inside you.' I pulled my panties back up and rolled on to my back so that Jim could get on top. Jim pulled me up onto my hands and knees and got behind me. He moved the crotch of my panties out of the way and pushed his cock against my pussy lips. He moved his cock around until he found the opening and he easily slid all of the way into me. He began slowly and gently to pump in and out of me gradually increasing the speed and the force until he was almost knocking me down with each thrust. I had two orgasms before I felt his cock explode inside my pussy, and that caused my third

orgasm. Jim stayed behind me until his cock went limp and slipped out of me. Jim immediately put the crotch of my panties over the opening of my cum filled hole and pulled my panties up to make them tighter over my pussy. He wasn't kidding about wanting to keep the cum inside me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.