Incest Games - Cover

Incest Games

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brother and sister, after making it with each other, decide to seduce their parents and then try to get their parents to seduce each other to try to prevent them from getting a divorce.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lorena thought she had never seen anything so beautiful as her brother and the girl, naked together. She had come back too late to actually watch them screwing in the pool, but she knew they had. The look of love was upon them both, and their naked, dripping bodies were glowing with what they had just done.

"Maybe we'd better go in the house," she said. "Somebody could be looking down into the patio from the taller houses over there."

Her brother answered with a kind of strangled okay, and Jean smiled wickedly over a bare shoulder as she led the way back into the house, her small but shapely ass swinging seductively from side to side. Lorena followed them, thinking that she couldn't have done better than to bring those two together, Jean was always talking about how she was just about insatiable, that she loved to screw, and Glynn was getting started right.

But Lorena always knew what might have been a faint flash of jealousy. After all, he was her brother, and she had taken his boyish cherry. But a moment later, she knew how very foolish that was. If she loved Glynn, she wanted to see him happy, and if he was happy fucking the lovely little redhead, then she could only be happy, too, not jealous.

Besides, she was very interested in seeing him do it to her friend, and all excited about the prospect of joining them herself. Jean Marks turned in the middle of the living room and said, "Here, kids?"

"Why not?" Lorena asked. "I locked the front door when I came in."

Glynn was staring at her, and she could feel his eyes licking hotly over her tits, so she let the wrap-around towel slide down and expose them. Her nipples were hard and erect, and her pussy was throbbing softly between her thighs. He said, "You really want to join us, sis? I mean--screw with us?"

"I really want to," she answered. "I never did this before, either, but I'm sure we can work it out and ball."

"Oh yes," Jean breathed heavily. "This ought to be a wild scene for everybody. Oh wow."

Jean had such a beautiful body, Lorena thought; it was so modeled, every tiny curve exactly in place and tantalizingly shaped, the pale white skin flawless and silken. She dropped her towel the rest of the way and let her own body gleam nudely for them. Bigger than Jean, with different coloring and different shapings, she was just as firm, just as pretty in a sexy design of her own, and the look she caught in her brother's widened eyes told her so. She smiled at him, and at the erect pole of his long, slim cock. The boy had just dipped that hard shaft into the red-haired pussy over there, but he was ready to go again.

Funny, she thought, but she wasn't at all embarrassed. It seemed so natural and right that they share their bodies with each other, if that was what they wanted.

"You're really beautiful," Jean Marks murmured.

"Yeah," Glynn agreed, his eyes raking her from head to toe, seeing her snatch, the hard points of her tits. She thrust her groin forward for him, spreading her thighs just a little.

Nobody had ever turned her on like her brother; nobody had ever done such a wonderful job of fucking her, and Lorena suspected that they were just beginning to explore and understand the mysteries of each other's bodies. And there was Jean--ah, yes, Jean of the miniature body so wonderfully shaped; Jean who had been so open about seeking new sexual thrills. Was it bad to look at another girl's body and get excited? Lorena didn't know about that, only that she was stimulated as she had seldom been before.

Jean said, "You were right, Lorena; your brother has a wonderfully hard prick. I wish I had a brother like him."

"Be my guest," Lorena said, moving closer so that she could bring her belly next to Glynn's. Their thighs brushed, and she pressed against his cock, pushed it up between their bellies. It was long and round, next to her skin, and she could feel the hungry pulsing of the organ, as if it were about to demand she do something to soften it.

Her nipples dug into his chest, boring hotly there, as insistent as his prick was. Glynn's hands slid over her hips, caressing, and he said, "I still can't believe I'm so lucky."

Lorena kissed him, softly at first, then with an avid fury that thrust her tongue over his own and as far back into his mouth as she could reach. They rolled their nude bodies together, and their hands were everywhere, fondling and cupping, stroking and petting. Their breath mixed hotly, and she found that she was making sensual, thrusting motions with her crotch.

Gasping, she backed away from him, conscious of the new lubrication that was making her pussy oily inside, that was bringing little drops of warm dew to glisten along the cunt lips and among the curly pubic hairs. "Oh wow, Glynn. I could take it standing up like this, but there's Jean--"

Jean came to them, putting a small hand on each of their shoulders. "To share with, darlings. Look--neither of us wants to be disappointed right away, although I think that Glynn here could go all day, if he wanted. Sa what do you say we--you and me, Lorena--stretch out on the floor here, so that he can take turns."

Lorena stared. "You mean, screw us in turn?"

"Not all the way, baby," Jean grinned. "I mean he screws one of us awhile--without coming--then the other; taking turns that way. Of course, when he has to come, then he can just let it go into whoever he happens to be fucking at the moment."

"That sounds groovy," Lorena agreed. "Glynn?"

"Oh hell yes," he grinned. "Man, oh man! Dipping my wick into two beautiful cunts, one right after the other. I'm liable to flip right out."

Holding hands, Lorena sank to the carpet with the other girl, little hot waves of anticipation skipping madly up and down her spine. It was all so wild, so unreal; all her sexual fantasies were coming true, one at a time. She didn't have to worry now about how mom and dad were getting along, didn't have to feel the antagonism between her parents heavy in the air. She was being loved; she was loving, and the outside world didn't count against that.

The nap of the rag tickled the cheeks of her ass as she sat down, caressed her spine as she lay back, still holding hands with Jean Marks. The other girl's foot rubbed hers and made it tingle. Eyelids fluttering, Lorena looked up and saw her brother kneeling between her outspread legs.

Glynn was staring down at her pussy, the fingers of his right hand wrapped around the white column of his cock. It was the first way she'd seen that wondrous prick, since they'd both grown up, when he was masturbating it. The head glowed lavender and it was bluntly pointed; she could see the veins throbbing beneath the shaft, and her eyes briefly touched the sack of his down-hanging balls.

"You first," Glynn said. "You don't mind if my cock-head is still a little sticky from going off inside Jean's pussy?"

"N-no," Lorena answered hoarsely, "I don't mind." She was shaking inside and out, fascinated by the glistening drop of whitish fluid that dangled from the very tip of her brother's cock.

She was also crazily turned on by her hip touching Jean's, by the other girl's softly throbbing presence. Lorena glanced quickly over at her friend, and saw the nipples of the girl's tits standing high and hard, saw the deepness of the green eyes focused upon her own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.