Incest Games - Cover

Incest Games

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Brother and sister, after making it with each other, decide to seduce their parents and then try to get their parents to seduce each other to try to prevent them from getting a divorce.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lorena held her father by the arm, leading him to her bedroom. He went without protest, but in a numbed kind of silence that worried her some. She had been watching his face closely when she opened that door, and saw the shock that crossed it when he saw the stark scene before them.

There was his son Glynn, with both hands full of his mom's big tits, and Arlene leaning back, riding the boy's prick that was stuffed up her hairy cunt. Too, there was the wet glistening of Arlene's face, and the beautiful young girl lying below her with legs spread wide and the same kind of oily gleam on the red-haired mound of her freshly eaten pussy.

It was a jolting sight for any man to absorb all at once, because the facts were so brutally clear--his wife was fucking his--their--son, and had just that moment lifted her avid mouth from the clinging caress of another girl's hot snatch. Lorena thought that she couldn't have timed their entrance any better. Daddy had to know what was going on in the family, and now he did. It had been something like throwing a bucket of ice water in his face.

Now, he sank nervelessly upon her frilly bed, seemingly unable to believe what his own eyes had witnessed. She sat beside him and took his big hand. "Dad--that was a tough way to tell you, but we thought it had to be done."

He shook his shaggy head. "But, baby--your mom. She was actually screwing your brother!"

"Yes," Lorena said, stroking his fingers and looking into his bewildered eyes. "And Jean was in on it."

Her father's head swung from side to side. "But, Arlene. It just doesn't seem possible--especially with Glynn. She had a lot of chances to play around and never did. Now--"

Lorena leaned forward and kissed him. "Dad, it's no different than what you and I have been doing. We're father and daughter, they're mother and son; the relationship is exactly the same."

He frowned and started to say something, but she cut him off. "Not that old double standard stuff, dad? Women have the same desires as men, and you know that you and I have been subconsciously reaching out for each other for years. Why shouldn't it be the same with mom and Glynn? She's a beautiful, sensuous woman, and he's a horny young boy."

"She--she was actually going down on the kid, on Jean," he said.

"So what? I'll bet they had a real ball, the three of them swinging like that, putting it all up front and doing exactly what each of them wanted to. You and I do it; I gave you a blow job and you ate my pussy; so did Jean. I hadn't gotten around to doing her, but I will. I think she's lovely and sexy and I'll get my kicks by pulling those delicious little cunt lips into my mouth. And I'll tell you something else--I want a chance to do it with mother, too."

Eric Johansen blinked and rubbed a hand across his face. "I guess you're right, baby. If the positions were reversed, and your mother had walked in on you and me while we were fucking, it might have upset her."

"You know it," Lorena said, realizing that the shock was wearing off and that her father's realistic kind of thinking was coming back to the fore. "And if she wasn't already screwing her son, she might have flipped and screamed for the cops. As it is, you're not doing any more than she is, and I dare either of you to say that you're not having more fun than you ever had in your lives."

Nodding, he agreed with her. "That's true on my part, baby. You're the sweetest, hottest piece of loving ass I ever knew, and little Jean isn't far behind. I'd rather fuck my beautiful daughter than anybody else."

Now was the time, she thought. "How about mom? Wouldn't you like to go back to fucking her, too? I mean, now that you have me, and she's been screwing Glynn, you two ought to be able to build up a lot more excitement for each other. I'd get a real thrill out of seeing you fuck mom, and maybe help out a little. I get all hot and trembly, just thinking about it."

He blinked again. "She did look great in there, all sweaty and wiggling. That boy is getting himself a terrific piece of ass, all right." His eyes probing hers, he asked, "Have you been laying him, too?"

"Yes," she said. "Glynn and I have always been close, and since you and mom started this nonsense about a divorce, we drew even nearer to each other. The first time we screwed, it just sort of happened. I saw him jacking off and that made me so hot I just about raped him and took his cherry."

"And when did he begin screwing his mother?"

"The same night I crawled in your bed. We were spiking both your drinks pretty heavily, you know. We planned it all out, Glynn and I, so that both of us would try to make our parents. We thought you were both getting hard up for sex, and that once you fucked us, there wouldn't be any turning back, that we'd all just go on and on."

Her father touched her face. "And you both carried the plot somewhat farther, didn't you? Like getting me and your mother together again?"

"Oh yes," she breathed, dropping her hand to his thigh and sliding it down to feel the big, soft lump of his organ. "You and mom belong together, and we want you to stay together. A divorce could split us all up, separate the family. Do you want to let me go now? Don't you want to keep on fucking me?"

"Of course I do," he answered.

"And mom must feel the same about Glynn. I don't want to give him up, either. So why can't we all groove together, make love and be in love?"

He said thoughtfully, "Why not, indeed? Damn it, Lorena, you kids are sneaky little bastards, but you had one hell of an idea. Tying us all tightly together with sex, and why not? The family that fucks together stays together, eh?"

Delightedly, she laughed, and squeezed on his still flaccid cock. "Something like that, dad. Oh, I just knew you'd see things our way, and I'm so glad!"

She pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him hard, slipping her tongue into his lips and running it around inside his mouth. He tasted delicious, and she murmured against his teeth, "They're probably all shaken up in there right now, wondering what your reaction will be. If you get undressed, I'll go in and calm them down some, tell them how it is. Then I'll ask Jean to split for home; she can always come back tomorrow night for a real orgy. She'll understand that the family kind of wants to be alone, to rediscover its members. After that's settled, I'll run downstairs and bring you back a bottle."

He smiled up at her, and his hands slid between them to cup her tits. "And after that?"

"Why," she said, "after that, you and I will have ourselves a nice, long fuck, just to take the edge off and to give Glynn and mom time to get their heads on straight. Then we'll see what happens with the four of us."

"Fair enough," he said, and let her go.

Lorena sprang from the bed and skipped out of the doorway, zipping across the hall and into her mother's bedroom without knocking. They had spread apart; little Jean had already wrapped herself in a robe, and Glynn was jittering about, looking for his. Her mother sat upon the bed with the sheet pulled up over her lovely body, but her large breasts were uncovered.

"Take it easy," Lorena announced. "Everything is all right, really. I just told dad the truth, and he went for the plan. He's not mad."

Her mother said, "The plan?"

Swiftly, Lorena told her all about it, how she and her brother had plotted the seductions in order to stop the divorce. "Of course," she finished, "we both wanted to screw you and dad, anyhow. And now it's worked out just wonderfully."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.