Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 6: I try... and FAIL?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: I try... and FAIL? - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next day, she came down in the shortest skirt I had bought her (the jeans one), the tight top and the jacket again. She wore black tights under the skirt and her high heeled shoes for the first time.

After work, she was excited again about her new clothes and the comments she had gotten. I was feeling generous after last night, so we went to the mall and I let her buy whatever she wanted for her room. I was surprised that she bought stuffed animals mostly, plus a few knickknacks. She wanted to keep shopping all night, but I told her there'd be other days to shop. After the mall, we went home, and had pizza for dinner.

On the way, I stopped at the video store to grab a movie. She wanted to rent some 'chick flick' but I insisted on 'Wild Things, ' with Denise Richards and Neve Campbell. I had seen it before but I didn't tell her that. I knew there was a scene in there that would embarrass her and turn me on.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, Denise Richards, Neve Campell, and Matt Dillon (I think) put on a threesome that is hot as hell. At one point, Matt Dillon takes off Denise Richards panties from underneath her pleated, schoolgirl miniskirt then pushes Denise's and Neve's faces together for them to do some deep kissing. Neve also pours champagne all over Denise's tits while Matt laps it up off her chest.

About 8:30 I said "Why don't you go up and change to get ready for bed, then come back down and we'll watch the movie."

She hesitated for a bit, then said, half hopefully, "I don't really need to change yet, Mr. ______. I'll just change right before I get into bed.(?)"

"I prefer to be comfortable when I'm watching movies at home, and I'd like you to be comfortable too. I'd like to see you model your new sleepwear, too, and this is a perfect opportunity."

She nodded slightly and said "yes, sir." I watched her walk upstairs to go change. As she headed into the guest room, I went up to my room and changed into my robe with nothing else on underneath.

When I came downstairs, Nina still hadn't come down. I waited for another five minutes, then I heard Nina come out of the guest room and come downstairs. She had elected to wear the night tee shirt. It turned out to be longer than I thought and completely covered her ass and crotch. It probably ended about four or five inches below her crotch.

I had brought down a pillow for Nina and threw it on the floor in front of the TV. I was already settled into the middle of the loveseat in front of the TV, so when she came down, she was faced with the choice of squeezing onto the loveseat on either side of me (which would be fine) or lying down in front of the TV on the floor.

She chose to lie down on the floor in front of me. She lay down on her stomach, with the pillow underneath her. She was lying at an slight angle to me, presumably to try and make sure I couldn't see up her tee shirt too well. She was obviously expecting me to be satisfied with a few glimpses, then go upstairs and jack off to that memory. I had other ideas.

When she was settled, I reached forward, grabbed her ankles and rotated her body so that she was lying straight in front of me. As soon as I let her down, she reached behind herself to smooth down her tee shirt over her ass, and check that it hadn't ridden up to reveal her panties.

It was funny that she was worried about my seeing her panties, but last night, she'd been happy to show me her night shorts, which were just a tight as panties. I suppose they covered a lot more, but still...

I started the movie, but left the light on. My attention was divided between the TV and Nina's lovely legs. During the previews, I put my feet on either side of her legs and reached forward to massage her feet and calves. She turned her head around when she first felt me touch her, but she didn't complain or say anything as I started to massage her feet. Instead, she turned back to the TV and kept watching. I wondered whether she was paying attention to the movie or whether she was just watching the TV but wondering what my next move would be.

When Denise Richards showed up on screen wearing workout shorts and a halter top I said "Hey, I think you'd look good in that outfit. Don't you?"

"I guess so. It's not that different from my night clothes, but I can't believe she's wearing that out in public."

"I think you should start. I'll need to buy you some clothes like that for the weekends or wearing around the house during the day."

A few minutes later, when Denise Richards was washing a car and getting her white tee shirt and shorts all wet, I made a similar comment. "I'd like to see you in a wet tee shirt like this too. Don't you think your tits would look nice under a wet tee?"

She shifted around uncomfortably and she obviously did not like the turn this conversation was taking. "I don't think I could do that, at least not in front of anyone."

"Oh, I'm sure you could. It doesn't have to be in front of millions of people watching a movie, but I'm sure you could do it for me, for example."

Again, she seemed to shift around a bit, but this time, she didn't say anything at all. At this point I decided to move to my next step. I held her feet together with my hands. The loveseat that I was sitting on was about eight feet from the TV, so in order for Nina to get a good view of the TV she had to lie down (after I'd rotated her body) with her knees touching the edge of the couch. Her feet were pointed straight up in the air and I was holding them between my knees.

Now I moved my feet to the backs of her thighs and started rubbing her legs with my feet. I massaged her legs that way for a few minutes, staying a few inches away from the bottom of her tee. After a while I moved my feet further up her legs to her tee shirt. As soon as I started to slide one foot under her tee, up to her ass, she reached one hand back to her ass to hold her tee shirt down and block my foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.