Big Rape - Cover

Big Rape

by whiteboy

Copyright© 2002 by whiteboy

Erotica Sex Story: White guy and his virgin white girlfriend who refuses to put out for her boyfriend get kidnapped by two black guys. Boyfriend gets tied up and is forced to watch his virgin girlfriend get taken in all the ways he wanted to take her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Violence   .

"No Alex... You know that I really want to wait until my wedding day." Joanne Olson said softly and shook her golden red hair irritably away from her soft green eyes, her nice average-sized breasts jiggled with the movement.

Alex Burtin sighed for a long moment, his brown hair blowing softly in the summer wind. "I just don't know if I can wait that long, after all, we've been dating for a whole year and not only that but we've known each other for a good two years now!"

They were walking through a fairly run down neighborhood which was unusual for a young white preppy couple. The neighborhood wasn't all that far from Alex's place, like two miles to be exact and it was an overall good place to just get away from mundane worries. Besides, his car was parked just around the corner if any serious trouble showed up which Alex was inclined to doubt but did it nevertheless for his girlfriend's sake.

Joanne came to a halt, stopping her boyfriend in midstride and let out a frustrated sigh. Carefully looking directly into his hazel eyes, she spoke these words carefully so as not to hurt his feelings, "I just have a problem making love before we're married. I mean you knew before we started dating I am a strong believer in good Christian ethics and to have sex before marriage is wrong!"

Alex knew by the way she said this that to approach it anymore would just spark a fight and this was the furthest thing from his mind. He and Joanne very rarely quarreled but when they did it was usually long and bitter, and worse yet accomplished nothing. One thing he hated more than anything was fighting, especially over something that had already been gone over so many times. Several times he seriously considered leaving her for another girl but realized he would never forgive himself if he did.

As they continued walking in silence, a frusterated Alex thinking of having to wait until their wedding day, when a loud whistle interrupted his thoughts and Joanne gave a cry of surprise.

"Hey! Look, it's a preppy white bitch and a white boy walking in a place where they don't belong." A tall, at six feet tall and at least and young-looking black guy said this as he came out of an old looking shack that was run down with weeds and over-grown grass.

"What do you think we should do, Jerome?" A deeper voice asked as an even taller looking black man who looked to be all muscle came out casually from the same area.

"I say we take these two out to some special place. What do you say, TJ?"

Alex was not in the mood to take crap from anyone right now but at the same time he knew better than to mess with these guys. They looked to be like stone cold felons who just wanted to find an excuse to hurt someone. Also by comparing his much smaller frame to their rock solid builds, he knew he would never have a chance if it came down to a physical confrontation.

So instead of trying to say any smartass comment that might get them both killed, he grabbed his girlfriend's hand and proceeded to back up with her in tow trying to ignore her whimpers of fear.

"Look, we don't want any trouble here, all we're doing is walking through. So, please, just let us go," Alex said nervously. Steering his girlfriend back into the general direction where they had parked, hoping that neither one of these guys had a weapon.

Alex was in for a big shock. TJ reached casually in the back of his pocket and pulled out a forty-four magnum his brown eyes meaning business. "Both of you stop right where you fucking are or I will kill you both."

They stopped obediently, Alex's face pasty white and eyes full of terror while his girlfriend screamed and backed up against Alex, holding on to him for dear life.

"Just take our things and leave us!" Joanne said, teary eyed as the fear of being shot grew.

"Everything will be all right if you both just shut up and come with us into our nice little house," Jerome said pulling out his own gun, his eyes just as heartless as his friend's.

Neither Alex nor Joanne had much choice but to obey; so Alex and his love meekly followed these hard looking black men, both of them too scared to do anything but obey.


The fear in the living room was thick as Alex sat meekly on a wooden chair as TJ tied him firmly down with rope, all the while holding a gun to his head.

Joanne watched all of this while struggling fiercely against her assailant in the middle of the room with a horrified expression on her beautiful face which matched perfectly how she felt inside. Never in all her life had she felt so terrified, knowing they had guns was even worse especially since she absolutely detested them.

"Stop strugglin' or I'll blow ya fuckin' brains out!" Jerome ordered angrily, his thumb cocking the trigger back. Feeling defeated, Joanne stopped her feeble struggles and bowed her head down in submission.

"Now take your clothes off nice and slow so me and my buddy TJ over there can see what you're made of, and you better do a good job or we'll casterate your little white boyfriend."

"Don't do it Joanne! These bastards are bluffing, they don't have the guts to do such a thing." Alex yelled trying to get out of the tight ropes.

TJ, smirking pointed his gun at the direction of Alex's groin and said, "Would you like to make a wager on it?"

Joanne bit her lip as she looked over at her boyfriend and knew she had very little choice in the matter so she hesitantly took off her necklace her boyfriend given her as a birthday present as well as her other jewelry and dropped it on the floor.

"I'll do it if you let us go afterwards and promise not to hurt me or my boyfriend," Joanne said, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Sounds good enough to me, now enough talking and start dancing, and you better do a good job!" Jerome commanded, his eyes blazing with lust.

She felt her face flush self-concously as she tentavely, almost seductively, took her beautiful blue blouse off. The appreciative whistles made her try to cover her glorious bra- covered C-sized breasts, but thought better of it and pulled them away and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor.

Her breasts felt nice and free in the open air and her nipples were hard, like bullets from the fear and cold. One thing many guys found attractive about her was the fact her breasts stuck out and didn't bounce as much as most women's did. The only problem was most people that had seen her breasts (which wasn't very many, only other girls), thought that this meant that she undergone some expensive surgery, which simply wasn't true.

As Joanne took off her shoes and skirt, she felt an odd sensation enter her body. She couldn't describe it beyond knowing these guys, including her boyfriend, were the only guys who ever saw her naked before, other than her dad, of course, and that was only when she'd been a little girl.

For a long moment of just standing in her pantyhose and her sheer white bikini panties, she kept her pleading green eyes on Alex's brown ones as she took her pantyhose off, exposing her trim legs.

"I did what you said. Can we just leave please?" Joanne asked, afraid that they would force her to take her panties off.

"Not quite yet, baby," Jerome said as he came up to her with a wide cruel smirk on his thick lips. He took the edges of her panties and tore them right off, exposing her beautifuly shaved virgin pussy.

A loud whistle and a whoop of laughter filled the room. "Hey, Jerome the bitch shaves her snatch. How much do you want to bet that the bitch is a virgin and white boy over here never had the courage to break her in?"

Joanne noticed Alex's face flushing in anger at this question and he screamed while redoubling his efforts to try and escape. She tried to push by Jerome to rush to her boyfriend's aid but his strong hands held her in place like a vise. After a few fruitless struggles, she gave up with her head hung down low.

"Let me out of this now, you black bastards!" Alex yelled.

Two loud slaps and loud girl cries that didn't come from Joanne's lips echoed throughout the room as TJ's open hand bitch-slapped Alex, turning his cheeks red as tomatoes.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid honky before I really get angry." TJ ordered quietly and to the point.

As Jerome took his black shirt off, showing off more muscle than Joanne ever imagined Alex having, he said, "Look baby, this is nothing personal, but me and TJ over there never fucked a white woman who was a virgin before and we've always wanted to see what it feels like."

With these words, Jerome took his pants off and out sprang a cock that looked like it belonged to a bull, not a man! The head looked like a helmet, oozing white stuff that she knew had to be precum. It was the raw power behind it that truely frightened her.

"Please don't do this to us. My dad has lots of money if that's what you really want, just leave us be."

Joanne's pleas seemed to have no effect on either Jerome or TJ, rather it seemed that they were getting a kick out of it.

"Shut up bitch, get down on your hands and knees and suck my fuckin' dick." Jerome ordered, his eyes hard as twin stones and his gun pointing directly at her.

Her knees trembled slightly as she kneeled staring at the floor, she decided to close her eyes in hopes that he would just go away. This, of course, was all in vain for when she opened her eyes once more, Jerome and TJ were now both naked and her horror doubled even more than it had been before. TJ was a truely fearsome looking figure with pure muscle and a slightly larger cock than Jerome's.

"Crawl to me on your hands and knees, bitch." Jerome ordered, his eyes brimming with lust.

Sobbing bitterly, she realized she had very little choice but to obey, so she crawled on her hands and knees near to where Jerome with his big black dick was standing. It felt degrading doing this, especially in front of Alex, a man she loved with all her heart. Joanne knew he would be enraged and found herself unsurprised when she glanced over at him that his fair eyes were red and accusing, filled with utter frustration. His cheeks were still flushed like a virgin girl and his normaly straight hair was now an totally utter mess up.

Turning her gaze, filled with pity, away from her boyfriend for a moment she turned back to Jerome, his big snake smacking against her right cheek.

"If you don't do what we tell you to do we'll kill both of you so just put my fucking cock in your mouth."

Casting this cruel black man a pleading glance, Joanne placed her right hand around the middle of it, not knowing how she could ever get such a big cock in her mouth and rather doubted that she would ever be able to accomplish this. Nevertheless, she opened her mouth as widely as possible and placed the tip in her mouth, shuddering in horror and revulsion at this act, she began to do the act she never imagined herself doing. Slowly, what in fact could only be described by some as tentavily, she bob her head up and down, making loud gagging noises all the while.

Out of the corner of her eye, Joanne noticed Alex was now sobbing and muttering over and over to the empty air, "This can't be happening to me. Oh God, why are these thugs doing this to us?"

Joanne gave a grunt of surprise when she noticed, she now had Jeromes cock half way down her throat; and to her horror, she noticed her left hand was cupping his balls! With relish, she brought it quickly back to the floor and dismissed it immediately as just a way to steady herself.

One fact Joanne could not dismiss so readily was her arousal. As dirty and degrading as this act was, a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach she usually supressed was starting to bare its ugly head. Desperately, she quickly supressed it, but still it was there in the background; what was more it scared her that she could even get aroused in a situation such as this.

This was an act of pure terrorism and Joanne and the guy she hoped to marry one day were in the middle of this sick, twisted act of perversion. The possibility of escape seemed to be next to nil, even if her Alex managed to get free from the ropes these men tied around him, she doubted he could do very much other than get himself killed and that was something she definitly did not want to happen. For one, both men had guns while they did not, and two they were stronger than her boyfriend or her by far.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.