Rebecca's Religious Conversion

by LaffWithMe

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: A young wife discovers that you meet the nicest people at church, like an older couple who are happy to help her discover that even Christians can enjoy sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Size   .

© 1998 - 2002 LaffWithMe Press

The following material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. This work may not be distributed for profit, in any form, without the written permission of the author or his agent


I don't know how to begin. Who would believe me? I mean, I certainly wouldn't have believed this story a few months ago. No one who knows me would believe it.

My story begins about six months ago. That's when BillyWayne and I moved here to Fresno from Walker Landing, Georgia. BillyWayne is my husband. We both grew up there, instilled with good Christian values. My name's Rebecca. I'm 23 and BillyWayne is 24. We've been married six years and have a five-year-old girl and a four-year-old boy. The way I was raised, sex was never discussed; a girl waited until she was married and then did it under the covers. I started going out with BillyWayne when I was 14 and didn't kiss him until I was 15. When we got married shortly after my seventeenth birthday I was still very much a virgin, mentally as well as physically. Despite his bragging, I don't think BillyWayne had any more experience than I did. But he sure had, and still has, some pretty strong ideas about what is proper sex and what is not. I think you get the idea.

Then six months ago, Billy Wayne's company moved him to Fresno. He came ahead and found us a house in an older tract, found a church for us and moved me and the kids here. The first couple of months I was really lonely but then one of the ladies at the church kind of adopted me. Her name is Trudy and her husband is Stan and they are the best thing that ever happened to me. At first I sort of thought of them as my mom and dad because they are around 50 I think. But now they are my best friends.

Before I get to far, maybe I better tell you what I look like and Stan and Trudy look like. I'm really tiny. I'm 4 feet 11 inches tall and weigh 98 pounds. I've got light brown hair that is shoulder length, my eyes are hazel. My bra size is 30A, which is kind of a joke because my little titties really don't need a bra. No one ever says that I'm beautiful or gorgeous; they always say I'm cute. I used to hate that, looking like a fourteen year old but now I like it. Trudy is about 5 foot 4 I think, she has dark black hair cut short. She says she's fat but she really isn't. She does have really large breasts with these huge round dark nipples. My nipples are just pink and pointy. She also has kind of a round tummy and round butt. Stan is not too tall either; I guess about 5 foot 6 or so. He is bald on the top and has brown hair around the sides so he looks kind of older than he is. But his face is really nice and he always is smiling and has a look that makes you want to smile too. He is pretty thin but has a tummy on him too.

Anyway, let me tell you what happened two months ago, it was July and it was hot. It was Friday night and Trudy invited me to come to her house and help the ladies make food for a church picnic on Saturday. Well it turned out to be kind of a party too. There were six other ladies there and Trudy made these really good drinks and as we worked, everyone sipped drinks and talked and laughed. By the time we had finished preparing the food around 10 p.m., everybody was a little tipsy. I didn't do too much talking because I'm shy and also I was sort of embarrassed at the way the ladies talked. I mean I never heard ladies talk about sex the way they talked.

When everyone was leaving, Trudy says, "Rebecca, will you stay and help me clean-up"

"Sure", I said.

She hugged me. "You were very quiet tonight. Did you have fun? You seemed to like my choice of refreshments."

"Oh, yes. I like them a lot. BillyWayne don't approve of ladies drinking so I only did it one time before. I guess I didn't know what to say because I never heard so much talk about sex before."

Trudy laughed. "Honey, don't worry. They talk about it more because they've all been married so long that they don't do it the way you young kids do. I bet that BillyWayne is on you all night every time he comes back from these business trips of his."

I didn't say anything. I guess my face said something though, because Trudy hugged me again and held me. "Oh baby, I think I may have said something wrong. Let me fill your glass and maybe we should talk."

"No, you didn't say anything wrong. We just don't do it very much at all. I mean... well... it's just that we don't want to have no more kids. I mean BillyWayne says we can't afford to have no more. And... well... you, know... you just do it to make babies and to please your husband."

Trudy was holding me close, I was sipping the newly filled glass and feeling really light headed. If I hadn't had those drinks I would have never let the conversation go on, but I did.

"Rebecca, are you telling me that you don't enjoy it when you do it - or maybe I should say when you did it. Honey, trust me, there is nothing wrong with enjoying it."

"I kind of do Trudy. I mean it always seems like I'm just starting to enjoy it and then it's over. I mean I always think that there's something more going to happen and it doesn't. Please don't ever tell anybody what we're talking about. I found out I enjoy it more when I just rub myself down there, but I know it's wrong."

"Honey! It's definitely not wrong. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. And sweetie, just between us, why don't we not say 'down there'. Honey that's your pussy. And let me tell you, every one of those women tonight have a vibrator or a dildo that they love to use on their pussy."

I felt a tingle when she said 'pussy'. She must have noticed. Her arm was still around me; I could feel her large breast, warm against my arm.

She whispered in my ear, "Say it for me honey... say 'pussy'.

"Pussy."

"Good. That calls for a drink." she laughed.

I laughed too and said, "pussy". Then, "Trudy, can I ask you something else?"

"Anything baby."

"You know when Margaret had that carrot and said it looked like her husbands thing but it was hard and he wasn't?" Do you think that it can really be that long?"

"Honey, of course. Hell, that carrot was only about 5 or 6 inches long. Stan's is bigger than that. Damn, I always thought that tall drink of water you're married to must have at least a foot hanging there." Trudy was giggling and also a bit tipsy. "AND, what is this talk about 'things'? I thought we decided it's OK to use some of those 'fun' words." she laughed. "It's a 'cock'! And just how big is old BillyWayne's?

I held up my fingers. "About this long."

"My God! That's only about 4 inches. And that's the ONLY one you've ever seen?", Trudy was shaking her head.

"Uh huh." I was kind of embarrassed again. "Maybe I better go home, it's almost midnight." I didn't really want to go, but I just didn't know what else to say.

"Rebecca honey, I don't think you should be driving tonight. You've had a bit to drink and I sure won't let you take your kids out in that car. Why don't we finish this batch of 'Kool-Aid' and you can go sleep in the guest room with the kids?"

I just nodded.

"You drink up while I go get my jammies on and grab one of Stan's t-shirts for you to use as jammies."

When she came back, she was wearing transparent baby-doll pj's and I guess I stared because she stopped and pretended to model for me. "Never seen a fat old lady in baby-dolls, huh? What do you think? Anyway, it's way to hot to wear flannel."

I could clearly see her large breasts. They hung down like pendulums, large round pendulums. And she had big brown nipples that were clearly visible. She wasn't really fat I thought, but her tummy was round. Then I saw the black triangle that must have been her hair... err, pussy hair. But it only was above where her pussy was. It was like an arrow pointing at her pussy. I guessed at the time that I must be drunk, because I didn't feel at all ashamed of looking at Trudy's tits and pussy and thinking the words 'tits and pussy' and then saying, "Trudy, how come you only got that little bit a hair down... ah... on your pussy?"

"Oh, I like to shave it sweetie." she said as she pulled the crotch of her panties aside. She seemed to enjoy showing me her pussy, seemed to watch to see what my reaction would be.

I just stared at the curly black triangle of hair pointing to the puffy fold of skin that formed the lips of her pussy. And as I stared Trudy used two fingers to spread the lips apart, revealing the wet pink interior of her pussy. Then she calmly pulled her panties back in place. She giggled. "That was kind of funny about the carrot. Do you think you can keep a secret?"

"Yes. what?"

"How would you like to see a real seven inch cock?"

I tingled again. "Trudy, you don't have those dirty pictures do you?"

"No, honey. A real one. Stan's sound asleep and I was thinking we could sneak in and pull the sheet off and let you see one. I mean I know he's just a middle aged short guy with a pot belly, but honey, he does have a fine cock."

I drained my glass. "Trudy, you shouldn't talk like that about him. I mean, I think he's really nice and kind of cute and not real old and... but... I can't..."

She cut me off. "Sure you can. C'mon." She pulled me into the bedroom. Stan was lying on his back. It was hot and he had only a sheet over him. The sheet sort of clung to him and I could see the outline of his body, even the outline of his cock. My heart was pounding. I had never ever done anything like this but I was dying to see it... his cock!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.