Hansel & Gretel, The Aftermath - Cover

Hansel & Gretel, The Aftermath

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: What is that aroma?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I don't exactly remember at what ages these two kids escaped being cooked and eaten (not that it matters), but my version has this brother and sister pair as thirteen year olds, just entering puberty, naturally curious about each other's developing differences, and suddenly overcome with a familiar scent in the air!

Gretel, tilting her head back to savor the gentle aroma of baking, asked her brother, "Hans, do you smell this?"

As Hansel looked upon his sister and saw her breasts heaving, he thought she meant THOSE, so he put his face between her budding mounds and inhaled deeply!

He said, "Yes, I can smell your soap and maybe some talc?"

Gretel giggled and pushed Hansel away, correcting her former question.

"Just tilt your head back and smell the air - Do you smell THAT?" She said.

Hansel said, "Mom must be baking."

Gretel said, "But she's NOT! It smells like it's coming from..." (But she was afraid to even mention where.)

Hansel had no problem mentioning the old hag's cottage and once it was agreed as the source of the aroma, they both succumbed to this strange inkling to return to the scene of their near demise and its effect on them, since.

Whether there was still any magic or not, neither twin feared that house any longer, since the owner was long dead?

The house, despite being abandoned, still smelled like ginger bread and it was still as intoxicating today as it was when it was used as a sort of flypaper to capture children for dinner.

And capture them again, it did!

Before they knew it, Hansel & Gretel had entered the place and inhaled those aromas that somehow still smelled fresh.

But the oven which helped to produce those wonderful smells no longer had any heat, yet there wasn't an ounce of dust anywhere to be seen!

It was Gretel that first suggested it and Hansel had no problem with her idea.

They joyously decided to replay their life threatening experience, if only for a vicarious thrill, unaware that they were orchestrating a whole new threat to their previous existence!

Recalling the unabridged chain of events as best they could, Hansel told his twin sister, "She stripped you first, if you remember," and he began (with her help) to divest his sister of all her clothes.

That done, Hansel let Gretel remove his duds until they were both naked as the day they were born.

Hansel said to his sister, "Wow! I can see why the old hag wanted us. You DO look good eough to eat!"

Gretel confirmed the reciprocal state.

Together, they opened the oven that seemed larger than it did before because it could still accomodate the both of them inside it.

For some strange reason, Gretel wanted to feel what it was like inside the oven and Hansel giddily helped her climb in.

As she tried to get comfy, she half begged, half ordered Hansel, "Climb in WITH me!"

"Okay," he said, and he leaned in, head first, until he was almost stuck; but he twisted and finally pulled his legs in and they were scrunched together inside.

Then came this rumble, the likes of which neither child had ever before felt, almost like an earthquake, and suddenly the door of the oven slammed shut on them!

In such an instance, the spectres in one's mind can be as powerful as any threats, real or imagined, and the kids swore they heard the ghost of the witch cackle out her laughter: "Heeheeheehee!"

Hansel kicked at the oven door, but it wouldn't budge. Perhaps there WAS an earthquake and the frame of the oven door was now akilter!

Panic set in rapidly with the twins and they swore they could feel the oven get warmer, as if it had been lit!

[Ofcourse it got warmer with the bodyheat of two children tightly packed inside it, and now excited as all hell.]

It was Hansel that finally achieved the leverage necessary to jam his feet hard against the creaking door of the oven and blast it open, to the delight of the two of them.

Getting out was another thing entirely, for getting out feet first was like dancing the limbo, and brother and sister scraped many body parts together making their escape.

But from the moment they were free, the intoxication reintensified in them and their former playfulness emerged anew.

Still naked and unabashed, Hansel put his sister on the witch's carving table and found an old rolling pin and he proceeded to 'roll' her, traveling over her new breast mounds and then tamping down her sparse beginnings of fur pie!

Hansel said to Gretel, "Now, you're ready to eat," and he began by inserting two of her fingers into his mouth!

Gretel smiled wantonly and reached for Hansel's appendage, gaining his help as she pulled it toward her mouth.

Saying, "I'll start with your bratwurst, dear brother," Gretel slid her brother's penis past her lips, engulfing the whole damn thing, but its rapid expansion made it impossible for her to hold it all inside her mouth for long, and with her brother's hip movements, she discovered fellatio to her liking (and his)!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.