In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Shine that boot, baby."

Gino made his point clear by jabbing the girl in her gut with the rounded toe of his boot. It was dusty. The teen could see that. She could smell something awful reeking from the sole. Standing there, her face nearly touching the floor, her hair hanging over her eyes, Betty could tell his giant engineer boots needed cleaning. But what did they want her to do? She was tied hand and foot to the two-by-four, unable to move.

"How... I mean?"

"How you think?"

Betty shivered. She guessed. He wanted it shined with her tongue.

"Lick it," he commanded, kicking the girl lightly once more in the belly.

"Y-y-yes, oh, God, yes," Betty sobbed, shaking the tears from her eyes.

"I wanna see those boots shine, baby. I wanna see my cock in 'em," Gino said, reaching down and unzipping his Levi's.

Betty stuck out her tongue, hesitating a moment. Gino laughed at her, turning to Hank and winking, then drawing the boot closer to her mouth.

"I said lick it. You don't clean the leather good I'll have you suck off the bottom, understand? You think the top's bad, you outta get a load of my soles, baby. Maybe I walked through dog shit and--"

"No more!" Betty pleaded with him, feeling the sour bile rising in her throat. She gagged, swallowed hard, then stuck out her tongue once more. Those ropes burned her wrists and ankles! And that board was hurting her legs making them spread apart so far!

"Ohhhhhhh..."

Trembling, Betty touched the tip of her tongue to the front top of Gino's boot. Back and forth her tongue moved, leaving a wet, dark trail through the gray dirt. She turned her head, spat out the filth, then went back, tonguing his boot.

"That's good, baby, that's a good bitch. You got it down," Gino said, throwing back his head and laughing derisively down at her. "Used to think she was somethin' else, the way she sashayed up and down the halls. Guess she thought her shit was too good to smell. Well baby, your shit stinks just like everybody's."

The words were terrible, but not as bad as what she had to do. She licked from front to back, carefully avoiding the sole whenever Gino purposely twisted around one leg and tried to make her lick his soles. Twice she nearly retched on his boot, somehow managing to keep from throwing up. She thought of what he would do to her, how he would beat her if she pulled something like that.

"That's nice. Now the other," he said, examining the cleaned boot with satisfaction.

Betty peered up through her hanging hair, feeling her stomach turn over. The other boot was filthier than the first! There was a strange odor about it. Still there was nothing she could do. Gulping, swallowing her horror, the girl continued licking his boots, gagging, fighting down the desire to start screaming and never stop.

"Not bad, not bad," he murmured, pulling the second boot from her mouth.

"Maybe she can clean mine," Hank said, checking out his boots.

"No, man, don't wanna bore her with the same thing," Gino said, checking out her exposed ass, then reaching out and rubbing his fingers over her ass flesh. "Looks like you got to her real good back here."

"Yeah, she digs havin' her ass whipped man, she kept waggin' that thing back forth every time I whacked her good with my belt," Hank said, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Yeah, she's been worked over real good," Gino whispered, his fingers traveling up to her asscrack, then sliding into the tight crevice. Betty roused herself from her self-imposed stupor the moment she felt something brushing against her asshole. Annie had toyed with Betty's asshole, shoving her finger in just as Betty had fucked her friend with her own digit. Now somebody else was touching her there, someone with a good deal more hostility than Annie, someone who had hurt her already and wouldn't stop hurting her until she could get away.

"Nice asshole, huh?"

"Yeah, real nice," Hank answered, getting the drift of Gino's thought.

Betty screwed her eyes up. She hated that, hated the feeling of their fingers circling her shitter. The girl shivered each time Gino's ragged fingernails dragged over her wrinkled asshole.

"Man, you really gave it to her. She's got them red marks all over her fuckin' butt," Gino said, smoothing his fingers over her ass-cheeks, then trailing them down toward her cunt.

Instinctively Betty raised her ass a little, feeling his fingertips touching her pussy. It was so good having him touch her there. In spite of the ropes, in spite of the board digging into the fronts of her ankles, Betty couldn't help the delicious feeling she sensed when Gino started stroking her pussy-slit.

"Man, you don't know how many times I thought about this, about touchin' her there. Now I'm gonna fuck the shit outta her. Funny the way some dreams come true, huh Hank?" Gino said.

"Yeah, funny," he murmured.

There was the sound of pants being unzipped. Betty was already getting used to the sound. Hands were smoothing over her ass mounds once more, sliding down to her hip-bones and gripping her tightly.

It was wild, crazy! Gino was behind her, his face buried between her asscheeks. He was tonguing her hole rapidly. She could feel lips pressing against her shitter while tongue was drilling into her body, touching her slick ass lining. In and out, in and out his tongue went like a tiny cock. And the sensations he was creating deep inside her! It was almost like the time Annie stuck her finger in her ass! Tiny slivers of hot delight flashed from her asshole up to her clit, making the nerve- rich sex center stand up and throb with delight. It was shamelessly good! Betty closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip until she could taste blood. She had to punish herself for feeling something like this! Fucking was one thing. But what Gino and Hank were putting her through was something else. It was hard bondage, humiliation, being dragged through the dirt. And she was enjoying it!

"Unnghhhhh..." Betty moaned.

She felt his unshaven cheeks brush against the inside rounded curves of her ass-cheeks. At the same time, his teeth scraped over her asshole, that tongue still stiffening and wriggling down deep into her asshole.

Nothing in the world could have matched what she felt then! She wondered how long this would last. Then suddenly that magic mouth was gone. She felt a chill as the surrounding air touched her wet ass flesh.

"Man, she's hot, really hot. Gotta take care of her ass. Man, I'm gonna go in, really go in," Gino said, his voice thick and raspy.

Betty gasped, hearing Gino puffing behind her. She waited, wondering what else he had in store for her. There was a fluttering in her cunt, a tightness that was turning into that itchy heat she loved and hated at the same time. Betty bent her knees, trying to ease the strain tugging at her thighs and butt. Oh, that board bound to her ankles was so uncomfortable! But there was little she could do! Then she thought of herself bent down that way, the board keeping her body spread wide open. Gino had tongued her asshole, talking about going in. Was he talking about her cunt? Was he talking about something else? A shudder of horror raced through her body.

Her heart racing to the bursting point, Betty gathered her courage and turned her head around to see what Gino was doing.

"Oh!" she gasped.

The young stud didn't have time to explain to the girl. She felt him grab the wide handles of her hipbones. She could feel his cock brushing against her asshole. At first the blonde teen tilted her ass up and out, thinking he wanted to fuck her cunt. Then Betty realized he was after something else, something that would degrade her for the rest of her life.

"Oh, no, no!" she protested.

He was touching her shitter with his cockhead! He was going to fuck her in the ass! The girl cried out, trying to straighten up. But the ropes binding her ankles and wrists together prevented her from doing anything. She tensed her arms and pulled up again, twisting from side to side, jerking so hard her flesh was soon slick with sweat while her muscles bulged against her flesh. And still Betty could do nothing. She only moved the board a little, her hair slapping over her face while her tits jiggled against one another. There was nothing she could do, nowhere she could run to. They had tied her down too well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.