In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"He told, Annie, he told!"

Betty was in tears, clutching her lunch bag and sinking down in her chair. The cafeteria was almost empty. In a few minutes she had to be in American history class. But she had to talk to her best girlfriend.

"I don't believe it. Hank wouldn't... well, I don't know," she said thoughtfully rubbing one finger over her chin.

"Oh, I don't know what to do," the girl moaned, hiding her head in her hands. It was as if the world had crashed to an end. How could she face anyone at school? It would happen to her as she'd seen it happen to other girls. There would be a scandal. The girls would start talking about it. Soon the teachers, the principal, and finally her mother would find out about it. She would have to transfer schools. And she was in her senior year! The horror of being found out, of having her reputation dragged through the mud and laughed at nearly made her faint. She heard the bell. For a moment Betty thought of gathering up her books and just running out the hall into the street. She would never go back to school again. She would rather die than having everyone sneering and laughing at her.

"Maybe just Gino. Let me talk to him. I don't know why he would have done something like that. He never did it with me," Annie said, wrinkling up her forehead in confusion.

"You're different. It's just that he wanted to hurt me... I don't know why, but he did and--"

"He and Gino are good friends," Annie went on. "And you said Gino leaned on you yesterday. Maybe he's just helping out a friend." Annie shrugged, shaking several loose locks of her long brown hair from her face.

Betty was horrified.

"Helping out a friend? That way? You make it sound like he had a flat tire or something."

"Well, you don't have to make such a deal about it," Annie sniffed, picking up her books as she slid out from behind the lunch table.

Betty felt crestfallen. She had lost her cherry! She had committed a homosexual act with her best friend, then had gone on to fuck Annie's boyfriend like a rutting bitch. And Annie told her not to make a big deal out of it! She was horrified by her acts and by their consequences!

"Coming to class?"

"I'll be there in awhile. Tell them I'm not feeling well, Annie. Tell them something," the girl muttered, staring down at the crumbs on the table.

Annie stopped, pursing her lips together and shaking her head slowly from side to side. Hesitating for a moment, the girl walked back to her friend and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Look, I'll talk to Hank and try to find out what's going on. If there's anything I can do about it I'll stop this little rumor mill, okay? Now cheer up. See you in class."

Betty smiled, feeling a little hope brighten her otherwise darkened mood. Neither Hank nor Gino were in the next class. She might be able to forget about her troubles through study. And besides there was Annie--good old Annie, someone who really cared about her in spite of that show she and Hank had put on the night before.

Sighing, Betty picked up her books and walked briskly from the cafeteria. If she hurried, she could avoid a tardy slip for class.

Climbing the concrete stairs, Betty saw that the halls were nearly deserted. This was the last lunch period. The hall monitors were gone and no teachers were milling about. She rushed past several closed doors, her head down, her breathing quickening as she once more thought about Hank and what he was doing to her. Gino! The way he had stared at her in the hall. She could almost feel his big hands on her, tearing off her clothes, caressing her body.

History class was at the far end of the building. Quickening her pace, Betty turned the corner, stopping short by a large green metal door that led to the boiler room. There were Hank and Gino, leaning against the fire alarm pole. Betty felt frozen, unable to move. She blushed furiously, knowing these two knew what she had done the night before.

"Late to class? Too bad," Gino said mockingly, shaking his head from side to side.

"Yeah, means we're gonna have to turn you in. Too bad."

"You're not hall monitors," Betty said feeling her flesh crawling.

"Yeah? Well, we're gonna help 'em. Can't have monitors around the place all the time," Gino said, pushing himself up from wall and starting for the girl.

"Yeah. We're supposed to be at practice now out in the field. But the coach won't miss us for a while. He's got all that paperwork and shit," Hank said, moving quickly behind and stretching out both arms.

"I'll scream," Betty whispered, her mind whirling around a thousand miles per hour. They were accosting her right here in school! Was there no place safe for her?

"No, you won't. You cause any trouble I'm gonna tell everybody about you," Hank said, his eyes narrowing.

"You already--"

"Just Gino," Hank interrupted. "Thought he'd dig it 'cause he's onto you. But you mess up now, baby, and the whole fuckin' school's gonna know about it. You think they're going to do somethin' to me and Gino?" he chuckled, his lips curving up into that cruel smile she knew all too well. "But you won't be able to show your face around here, understand?"

Yes, she more than understood. The others would slap him on the back and congratulate him for having fucked her so well. Meanwhile she would be sneered from school, laughed at until she couldn't stand it.

"What do you want me to... do?" she said, swallowing down the last word. Betty already had an idea.

"Janitor's not in. He's out there, watching the team fuck around in the field." Gino moved forward, pushing the green metal door open. Immediately there was the soft mechanical purr of machinery. "Downstairs."

"No, I won't," Betty cried through clenched teeth.

The girl started backing away, glancing nervously over one shoulder. There was no one in the hall. But still all she had to do was scream and...

Mmmmmmmffffff!" she gasped.

A hand over her mouth. She could feel the fingers pressing her lips hard against her front teeth while another hand grabbed her around the waist. Betty tried twisting around to break the grip, her books and papers falling to the floor and scattering on the tiles.

"Pick up her shit and let's get the bitch downstairs fast," Gino said, dragging Betty back through the basement doorway.

The blonde teen struggled helplessly, feeling overwhelmed by the sheer muscular power of Gino's arms. She could feel his breath pant against her neck while the one hand around her waist slid up to her tits.

"Nice, nice. Hank was tellin' me what a hot fuck you are and what you dig. That's nice too," Gino crooned in one ear, pulling her heels over the slight rise of the basement doorway. Almost immediately Betty noticed an increase in the sound of whirring machinery. There was a vague sour odor to the air, the smell of electricity. The air was warmer here.

"Okay, got 'em," Hank said, slipping behind them and shutting the door. When Betty heard the lock snap shut, her heart sank. They were going to torment her here, make her submit to their perverted desires. And there was no one who could put a stop to their antics if they should get carried away.

Betty bit down on Gino's fingers, then reached up and pushed his hand away from her mouth. That sudden pain startled the young stud enough to break his hold on the girl. That was all Betty needed. Shoving him to one side, she darted around Hank, wrapping her fingers around the door handle while frantically pounding at the lock.

"Oh please, help, help me! I'm trapped in here! Oh God, please..."

Desperately Betty fought with the lock, trying to force it open. It was impossible. Hank was behind her in a flash.

"Try to hurt my buddy, huh?" he said, putting his paw-like hands on her shoulders and knocking her from the doorway.

Betty flew back, her asscheeks hitting the steel guardrail. That blow sent slivers of pain racing through her body, making her teeth rattle while Gino kept shaking his hand from the bite.

"Yeah, man, she put a set of marks around the joint that's gonna really hurt," Gino said, his face darkening with anger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.