In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Those hands kept crawling up like spiders, the fingers touching her tits, her throat. He was squeezing her nipples, rolling the rubbery nubs between thumbs and forefingers until she squealed with delighted pain. A shock of something like heat flashed from her violated tits to her pussy, making her clit throb.

In high school, she had seen the boys staring at her tits. She was well developed. Her mother worried about her, buying her sweaters one or two sizes too big, always to hide her firm, high- riding tits. But she would tuck in her sweater behind her skirt, stretching the knitted material over her bra. How the boys would stare, ignoring the teacher, their eyes wide, wanting, desiring her tits. It was wrong to tease like that. But still it wasn't as if she wanted to fuck them or anything. It was just a harmless game.

She would sit there at her desk, thumbing through the American history textbook, peering over the top at times to watch the boys. She had seen their fingers twitching and squeezing together. She knew they were thinking about twisting her nipples around, feeling her tits.

How she and her girlfriend had laughed at the boys. Betty knew they wouldn't touch her. There was no way they were going to get her between their legs and fuck her, let alone touch her. And yet here was a stranger, someone she barely knew fucking her, touching her tits, squeezing her nipples until she squeaked with pain.

He moved his fingers against her nipples, letting her know he was fully enjoying her humiliation and her pain.

"Come on, Betty, come on, move it, move that ass. Show me you're diggin' this as much as I am," he said, fucking forward with a particularly rough push.

The girl coughed, swinging her head from side to side, feeling her long hair brushing over her whitened knuckles. Fucking. She was fucking, having her cunt fucked by that awful fat prick. The harder and faster Hank fucked her, the more she was liking it! Yes, she was starting to feel spacy, starting to look the way Annie had earlier. It was as if someone had given her a drug. It was the drug of fucking. It had taken over all her consciousness, making her think of one thing only--fucking. Gradually the horror of her rape had been matched, then surpassed by the joy of his cock. In and out, in and out that prick fucked, each forward shove making her body shiver. And all the while his hands rubbed life into her tits, pinching her nipples, making her cry out with a mixture of pain and joy.

"Ohhhh, Betty, see? I told you you'd love it. Oh, yes, yes, you'd love it," Annie gasped.

Opening her eyes, she saw her girlfriend sitting in front of her, her legs spread apart, both hands dropped to her crotch. She was playing with herself! Betty saw the fingers moving back and forth, sliding up and down over her clit. She was toying with her cunt, jacking off in front of Betty while she was getting fucked by Hank!

And yet it seemed so normal. What did she expect Annie to do, play cards? Yes, let the girl flick her fingers over her clit, fuck them in and out of her sucking cunt. Betty had the best of the deal. Betty sighed, feeling the wonderful fucking of Hank's prick. The young stud was groaning above her, his fingers pinching her nipples hard as his excitement grew and grew. Betty didn't care now. Consciously she was pressing against the big athlete, wanting to feel his belly rubbing against her ass as he fucked her. Her mind was whirling around, sinking into a dim haze of semi-consciousness as she felt that cock fucking her cunt into an inferno.

The fat cockhead fucked back and forth inside her heated fuckhole. Behind her she could feel those fat, leathery balls bouncing off her asscheeks, slapping at times against her clit, making it tingle even more. Heated rushes of air blew against her thighs. Fucking. Fucking. And now he was building the tempo of his fucking, holding her more tightly while groaning low and loud.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby, baby!" he cried, his head tilting back.

Betty moaned back, jerking her body from side to side, doing everything she could to intensify the feeling of having her cunt filled with cockmeat.

"Oh, yes, Hank, fuck her, fuck her," Annie moaned, her fingers spreading her cunt-lips apart and fucking in and out in time with her boyfriend's fucking.

Everything was turned upside down for Betty. Tears of horror and delight rolled down her cheeks as she felt his cock swelling inside her. Her soft whimpers became louder and louder sobs as she started to round one last corner, started edging up toward climax. Yes, she was going to cum again that evening, cum with a fat prick fucking her mercilessly. This was so much different than the sucking Annie had given her. There was a chilly fire lapping at her cunt, licking at her clit until she nearly fainted from the sensation. Every ounce of strength seemed to be sapped from her body. And yet she kept on, pressing into the young stud, wanting more and more of his cock fucking her pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes, yes," she whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear her cries of delight. It felt so good, so wonderfully good. It felt better than anything she'd ever known before. Finally that awful itch, that pulsing itch that had been driving her mad before was now being scratched!

"Yeah, yeah!" Hank gasped, his hand still stroking her asscheeks, squeezing her ass flesh.

"Oh God, God, yes..."

"Come on, move that ass, move it real good... ughhh... yeah, like that. Oh, man, man," he gasped, shaking his head slowly from side to side, "this bitch knows how to move it, man. Christ, she knows how to make... ughhhhh fuck... a stud feel real good!"

The words burned into Betty's mind. She felt another flash of sexual fire consume her clit. And all the while his cock was fucking into her pussy sliding continuously over the rounded bottom of her clit. Soon. Very, very soon she was going to cum. It was similar to the time when Annie had stiffened her tongue and slipped it into her cunt crack. But now there was something far bigger, far hotter and longer fucking her pussy.

"Oh, ohhhhh!" Betty cried.

Betty loved the endlessly fucking cock as it chugged back and forth, the balls slapping hard against her ass. Her thighs were spreading farther and farther apart, her knees scraping against the concrete floor. She should have felt discomfort. But now all her concentration was centered on two hot spots--her nipples and her cunt. Nothing else mattered. She cared about nothing else, no one else. The only thing she demanded from life was more fucking, more of Hank's prickmeat to make her feel this good for a long, long time!

"Man, gonna make it soon. Shit, can't keep my jizz down," Hank growled, throwing his head from side to side. Sweat streaked his cheeks while he opened his mouth and sucked in lungfuls of air. His body was shuddering with the effort of fucking the girl while his hands pinched her flesh, her tits, her belly.

Betty heard the urgency in his voice and went crazy. A man was going to cum inside her! A man was going to dump his load of spunk down her pussy, fill her cunt with that white hot stuff she and Annie had giggled about so often. How she had envied her girlfriend and some of the others when they told her about climax, about when a guy pops off and starts squirting his stuff. Then it had sounded terribly messy. But now she bristled at the thought of having Hank's white-hot jizz spurting inside her, filling up her itchy, hot fuckhole.

Hank fell over her, his fingers pinching her nipples hard now while his powerful hips fucked his cock home. She was grunting with each forward thrust like a rutting bitch, her hair curtaining her face while her fingers dug hard into the mattress. Somewhere in the distance she could hear Annie crying out once more. Was something wrong? No, of course not. The girl was cumming, climaxing nearly in her face once more. That was nice. It didn't really matter. The only thing that mattered was the cock in her cunt--that and her clit which was swollen to the bursting point. If a thousand firecrackers were to go off in her cunt, they wouldn't equal the fiery power she felt building deep between her spread thighs.

Hank was holding tightly onto her asscheeks now, his fingers hurting her as his cock fucked frantically in and out of her cunt. She knew instinctively that moment of hot joy was just within reach. Betty felt herself stretching for it, her fingers touching it barely. Soon she would embrace it, be engulfed by it. She needed more of that cock, something just a little bit stronger to push her over the edge. How she wanted that, needed it.

"Take it, slut!" Hank growled, slapping her hard on the ass. Yes, that was it. That was it. More slapping, more of something. That hand kept battering her ass, making the flushed skin tingle while his cock filled her fuckhole. It was too good to stop. Her body quaked and shivered with need while her asscheeks ground hard against his belly. Soon, very soon...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.