In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"No!" Betty shouted again, slapping back at the hands torturing her asscheeks.

"Shaddup, bitch!"

Hank slapped her across the head, knocking her back. Then he teased her flesh, kneading the white skin into tight little balls, clenching them in his rough fingers. He pinched her inner thighs hard between his fingers, bringing her to and making the girl squeal like a stuck pig. Betty jerked her body up and down, trying to fight him off, but knowing it was impossible to do so.

He pinched her harder, watching the girl's flesh crawl, watching her writhe against the floor, her teeth gnashing while she choked down more strangled sobs of terror and pain.

"Yeah, go for it, baby, go for it. Gonna rip you wide open," he hissed.

His words burned into her soul. She cried out with a yelp when he tugged at her cunt-hairs. The sound made Hank pull her down a little bit farther from the mattress, rolling her from side to side, shoving his dirty fingers between her asscrack and making Betty scream more.

The floor was hard, cold. Her knees slapped against it several times, the discomfort becoming almost unbearable. The young stud was squeezing her asscheeks harder, his fingers digging deeper into the rubbery flesh. Betty gasped, rubbing her belly against the floor. She was trying to escape the young man's probing fingers. It was so dirty, so obscene! The beating had been better than this. She felt as if she were crawling through some kind of slime and there was no way she could escape.

"Stop! Fuckin' bitch, you're gonna take it, and take it good!"

Betty felt his finger movements becoming more coordinated now. He was reaching down between her thighs with one thumb, pressing his fingers against her asscheeks for better leverage. Slowly he forced that thumb into her tight little fuckhole, gasping with excitement when he felt those cunt muscles gripping the digit hard.

"Man, you're one hell of a hard, tight little fuck. You were right, Annie. She's a fuckin' virgin all right. Either that or she ain't been tapped for a while."

"Oh, Hank," Annie groaned, rubbing her fingers over her cunt while she watched her friend finger-fucked in front of her.

"Oh please, please, you're... you're hurting me, hurting meeeeeeee!"

The pain became stronger, more concentrated, like a horrible pinpoint of agony somewhere between her thighs. Betty jerked her head up, biting down on the mattress' edge one more time. Her knees jerked up and out again while her asscheeks spread open. Instinctively she was making as much room as she could for Hank, raising her ass up, wagging her ass slowly back and forth like a bitch in heat.

And then she felt pain as never before. The nail of his thumb started pressing against that tiny membrane deep inside her. He was tearing her cherry. He was ripping that last vestige of her innocence away with his thumb!

"No!" she cried.

But all her shouts, all her pleas fell on deaf ears. Hank moved his knees a little closer to her body. That awful thumb was pressing harder and harder against her tiny cherry. The pain became more and more intense, soaring beyond anything she had known before. It was excruciating. It was pure hell, an agony she could never have imagined! And then there was an awful tearing sensation, one the girl would never forget! It was as if something had burst through her body, ripped open her gut! She opened her mouth and screamed in mindless horror, sure her life was about to end.

Her face blanched, becoming a mask of mindless terror. Clawing at the mattress, biting the edge until the filthy material tore in her mouth Betty sobbed and shrieked while that awful thumb twisted around in her violated fuck hole.

"Hey, man, she was a virgin, Annie. She's bleedin' down there. Hell, the blood's gonna make things nice and smooth when I get in there," Hank said, examining his fucking thumb.

Betty's body jerked and twitched as if someone had touched a live electric wire to her. Her flat belly ground against the floor, trying to escape the fucking thumb one more time while her asscheeks clenched together protectively.

"Yeah, a real virgin," Hank repeated.

"Ohhhhh." Betty groaned.

Betty felt defeated, ground into the dirt. He was worming that thumb in deeper, meeting resistance as the walls of the girl's cunt tried closing.

"Okay, baby, get ready," he whispered in her ear, leaning over her as he yanked his thumb from her cunt. "Shut up and relax, and maybe you'll enjoy this as much as I will."

Never! Never would she admit to him she was enjoying this horror show. But Hank didn't seem to care. He pulled her asscheeks apart, keeping them tugged wide open while he moved them back and forth, rubbing his fingertips against her inner cunt- lips. Soon, slowly, the girl started raising her hips once more, moving them up and down in a pumping motion as those thumbs drew up more fuck juice from her fuckhole. Fucking. She was thinking once more about fucking, about having a hard prick in her cunt. What was wrong with her? Her cunt was hot, violated, wanting more.

"Oh, no more, no more," she said, lying through her teeth.

Sobbing with renewed humiliation, Betty still felt the rising heat in her pussy tightening those slick cunt muscles. She felt her slick, sodden outer pussy-lips being spread open once more. The fleecy cunt-lips were wide open, the dark, red cuntmeat quivering, slick, waiting to be touched... to be fucked!

Betty cried through her teeth as she felt the cool air in the room rush against her pussy. It was heaven, just a piece of delightful heaven. And yet at the same time she was always aware of Hank's brutality, of what he was capable of doing. Her ass and back still stung from the beating she'd sustained.

"Oh, no, no," the girl wailed as she felt his fingers rubbing life into her cunt.

"Yeah, she's alive and kickin'."

Hank watched her twitch as he fucked his middle finger up into her cunt.

"Ooooohhhh..."

Fucked! It was happening. She was getting fucked, finger- fucked. She could feel the fingertip brushing against her pussy walls, the nail scraping her sensitive muscles and making her groan. It was odd having something foreign inside her body, something that normally didn't belong there. Betty let out a rush of air, then sucked in another deep breath, holding it as she felt that digit continue its wriggling path into her body.

"Unnnghhh... Oooohhhhh!" Betty moaned, knowing it was useless to beg any mercy from Hank or Annie. The one was too brutal, while her friend was too spaced out, enjoying this horrible scene. Yes, she had been warned, Annie had told her more or less what went on. But this! She never would have guessed exactly what they did! It was like something straight out of a horror movie.

"Yeah, baby, I can see why you went nuts suckin' out your friend's cunt. Shit, she's so... uhhh... so tight. Think I'm gonna have to break my cock to get inside there."

Betty's eyes widened, her lips quivering as she felt that finger edging down into her pussy. It was going down, its tickling driving her mad. Betty groaned long and loud, the sounds coming from deep in her throat as the fucking finger founds its way along the smooth length of her cunt. Her fuck juice was flowing, bubbling out like a froth while Hank fucked her again and again with that finger.

"Man, you've really got it comin' outa you. 'Course, Annie's been working at you hard. Christ, she probably could service the whole Goddamned football team in one night."

Annie giggled, putting both hands to her mouth and rolling away from Betty. How Betty hated her friend now! How she loathed Hank, reviled herself for having given in to such base instincts.

"I... I can't take that thing... oh no, don't, don't... don't make me do it," she said, her teeth chattering in between the long pauses.

Again Betty thought of Hank's fat cock, the way his prick looked standing straight up and out of his crotch. His cock reminded her of a torpedo, some instrument of death, destruction. He was going to shove his prick up her cunt, tear her open.

"Sure you can. Hell, you're hot enough to take some stud bigger than me. And there's one or two like that. Maybe you'll get lucky," Hank said, rubbing his fingers around the flaring meaty cockhead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.