In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty fell to one side, feeling the bruise on her right asscheek. Hank had kicked her hard, his toenails nearly tearing her sensitive ass flesh. Peering up through her curtaining blonde hair, the teen saw his cock. And those balls--fat, leathery balls--rising in their sac to press against his cock-root. Betty sucked in another shuddering breath, smelling Annie's cunt in front of her. Sex was rearing its ugly head--no, not ugly, not ugly at all! It was beautiful, marvelous! She had to push that awful idea of sex being something terrible from her mind. Sex was fantastic, mind boggling. How she could have avoided it all those years was a mystery to her. She rubbed her sore asscheek and rolled back toward her girlfriend's cunt, hearing Hank chuckling dirtily above her.

"Go on, baby, suck that cunt dry!" he rasped, twisting his fingers around the meaty cock-knob and slicking down his prick with the pre-cum. "Suck it good. She likes gettin' tongued that way. I do it all the time. But you got a special talent for pussy suckin'. I can see that, baby. You dig it, dig stickin' your tongue into your girlfriend's snatch!"

His words burned her pride. But still Betty couldn't tear herself away from Annie's cunt. Her fingers were doing such wonderful, magical things to her! Betty felt her cunt-lips stickily peeling back. She could feel her girlfriend's tongue running up and down her red-hot cunt. Back and forth, back and forth. Annie was flicking in rapidly, flicking in and out, teasing the delicate, velvety flesh. At the same time she was tonguing Betty's cunt, the brunette stretched her knees farther apart, lowering her pussy to the blonde's mouth.

"Oh no, noooo," Betty sighed, feeling a flash of unfamiliar fire race through her cunt.

"Yeah, yeah, a cunt. Lick that cunt," Hank encouraged.

Betty cried out, jerking her knees up, then letting them fall back to the floor butterfly fashion. She felt Annie lowering her ass, spreading her thighs apart so she could lick the girl's cunt again. Betty was panting, her breath rustling through the wiry dark brown cunt-hair. Looking up, she saw her friend's clit pop out--tiny, pink, slick with juices, aching to be touched with her lips, with her hot mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yes, yes," Annie sighed.

Betty trembled in anticipation as she watched Annie lower her body even more. Her hands smoothed around her friend's soft ass, squeezing the plump full asscheeks. She rubbed them gently, slipping her fingers into the hot, sweaty asscrack between them. Raising her head, Betty pushed her tongue out and started licking the hot surface of Annie's clit. In a second the hot, juicy cunt trembled, then was shoved down until Annie's pussy was pressed hard against Betty's mouth. The blonde moaned, sticking her tongue between the cunt-lips as hard as she could. Closing her eyes, the girl thought about cocks. They had to be hard--good and hard and hot to fuck into a woman's cunt. She would make her tongue like that--hard enough to make Annie cry out and beg for more!

"Oh! Ooohhh! Oooohhh!" the brunette wheezed through her mouth, her head snapping from side to side.

"Give it to her, man, fuck her with your Goddamned tongue!" Hank moaned.

Betty rocked her body from side to side against the dirty mattress, feeling some of the buttons pressing painfully against her shoulderblades. She didn't care about pain any more, however. Everything seemed to add to her general excitement. Hank's awful words, the discomfort of that mattress, Annie's juice-slicked cunt--everything was turning her on more and more until she couldn't stop herself from sucking that clenching pussy just above her.

Betty was going mad. She stuck her tongue in hard one more time, moving it around and around. She was licking all those sensitive bumps and hollows instinctively, driving her best friend crazy. She could tell Annie liked it. Her friend was hunching wildly, trying to get more tongue up her cunt. She could hear the girl crying out through her nose, making funny gasping and wheezing sounds. Cumming! That's what Annie had called it--that funny itchy feeling that became more than an itchy ache! Annie was close to cumming. And Betty could tell she was going to be shoved over the edge very, very soon.

Annie let out another groan, then buried her face in the blonde pussy bush. Her hips wiggled from side to side while she shoved her mouth down hard. It was a long wet kiss, one that sent more sparks of delight showering into Betty's pussy.

"Go for it, baby, come on, suck that cunt!" Hank cried, muscles sticking out from his throat. His chest was heaving up and down as he moved one hand up and down his belly. He watched the two young women under him, their bodies sliding over one another, a tangle of hands, arms, and legs. He could hear their mouths sucking cunt. He was going to make Betty bring Annie off then have her for himself. And he was going to give her a time she would never forget. And when he got through with her--well, there was his buddy Gino who wanted a crack at her. He'd give it to him and watch the girl crawl through the dirt for cock in the end.

While Betty was getting her cunt sucked and kissed she kept working her fingers deeper into that asscrack. Rubbing her fingers around, she found the puckered asshole dead center in the asscrack. She could hear Annie cry out, jerking her hips to the right, then to the left. It was a terribly daring thing for her to do. But all of this was against her general training. She moved her finger around in circles, teasing the puckered flesh. Gradually she made the circles smaller and smaller until she was rubbing one nail over the wrinkled asshole skin. Pressing down, she started shoving her finger inside.

"She's goin' nuts. I knew it, man. Those quiet types go bonkers when they get their cunts sucked," Hank said, his fingers jacking up and down so hard his balls were slapping up against his prick.

Annie shoved down, grinding her cunt furiously into Betty's face. At the same time, she was spreading her legs, her knees sinking into the mattress, stretching her asscheeks apart so Betty could get her finger deeper inside. The blonde teen was moaning and hunching, wriggling her finger around and around the tight, gripping ring of ass muscle. She was teasing Annie, sending thrills racing from the girl's shitter to her cunt.

Annie did the same thing to her, moving one finger around to her asshole, then stiffening it and sliding it into her shitter. Betty thought someone had set fire to her ass! She let out a long low moan in Annie's cunt, tensing her ass muscles and bouncing her ass across the mattress. How good it was! Her clit throbbed from the vibrations exploding in her ass. She twisted her hips up and down, getting fingered and sucked at the same time.

Betty couldn't believe she was responding so strongly to this scene. Twisting her head from side to side, licking that hot, dripping, fur-edged cunt as if her life depended on it, the blonde teen caught sight of Hank several times just over Annie's right leg. He was jacking off, turning on while watching her and Annie fucking this way. How she wanted that cock! Even while getting her cunt sucked, the girl wished Hank would knock Annie off her and climb on top, fucking his prick up her pussy. It was a terrible thing. She knew that. But what she was doing was terrible also. She had taken the first step. There was nothing in the world to stop her from going all the way and letting Hank fuck her as Annie had.

"Oh, Betty, Betty," Annie sighed, wriggling her finger more frenziedly in her good friend's ass.

"Oh, God, God!" Betty yelled.

Betty couldn't speak well now. She twisted and writhed on the mattress, her breath coming in short, raspy pants. There was a strange whirling ball of hunger developing between her cunt and her belly. A cold kind of sexual heat gripped the top of her cunt. She twisted her long legs around Annie's head, hunching up furiously, feeling the mattress buttons scraping painfully over her shoulder blades. Cumming. Yes, she was going to cum soon, cum right in her girlfriend's mouth!

Betty's cunt exploded into a raging inferno. She felt her cunt-hairs wave from side to side as Annie's hot breath blew over them. Wriggling her finger in the tight asshole above her, she felt her spread cunt-lips being kissed hard and hot again. How good that slippery mouth felt, its lips pressing down into her pussy-lips. She felt Annie's head bore down on her, shoving tighter and harder against her cunt. She could feel the sucking mouth work on her pussy, pulling at the throbbing slick flesh with gentle tugs until it was almost like having a cock sliding in and out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.