In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty clutched her purse tightly against her tits as she paused in front of Annie's door. Her parents wouldn't be home. She'd promised that. It was Wednesday night, the night they were out playing bridge until well after midnight. It had been all she could do to persuade her mother they were going to study together. That was all.

But that wasn't it at all. Thinking about what her best friend in the whole world had told her, then thinking about Gino and his advances in the cafeteria were weighing on her mind. There had been one evening when the girl had lain in bed, tossing and turning, the sheets roped around her legs as images of Gino pinning her to the mattress and fucking her floated through her mind. Annie had told her to come over, to watch what she and her boyfriend did. It sounded awful. And yet there was a part in her that wanted to watch.

Taking in a deep breath, then letting it out, she felt her tits tingling. Curling her fingers, the young teen rapped sharply at the door, her heart pounding so hard she thought it would tear through her chest.

"Oh, hi, Annie!" She stood there, hearing soft music playing in the background.

"Hi, glad you came, Betty. Come on in."

Betty stepped in, nearly jumping when she heard the door close behind her.

"I hope I'm not late," she said nervously, still holding her purse protectively.

Betty drew her arms close to her sides. She couldn't see Hank, but she guessed he was there somewhere inside the big house. It was so quiet, so ominous.

"You... you look different," Betty commented, turning and observing her friend.

"Cause I feel different on these nights. Oh, hi, Hank. Betty's here to... well, you know," Annie said, giggling softly.

Betty felt her face burning. Thinking about coming over here was one thing. It seemed so daring, so deliciously shameful. But standing here in front of a male, a real-live half-nude male whose smooth chest was heaving up and down in front of her, was another thing. She caught her breath and was about to turn around. No, she wasn't going to be a coward! She was going to see this thing through.

"We've been waiting for you," Hank said.

The words sent a jolt of terror mixed with wild hope racing through her. Hank stood there, his big stocky figure radiating a force that nearly overwhelmed her. He made no move to touch her. But nevertheless she was aware of his body. In some strange way her flesh seemed to sense the heat, the excitement coming from him. Betty felt a sudden comforting glow washing over her skin as her body responded against her will.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Annie said it'd be all right if you played along with us. Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun," Hank said, reaching out and tracing one finger down her cheek.

Betty jumped back, her eyes wide with fright. Problems. That's what she had, problems with men, problems with herself, with her image of herself. And Annie was willing to give up her boyfriend to her. Just the thought of having a man touch her made her cringe.

"Don't worry about it, baby. There's no problem here," Hank said reassuringly.

Betty thought about the problem she was having with her body, with her mind. Her tits were itching terribly around the nipples. Her fuzzy cunt was generating more and more heat as the swollen pussy-lips rubbed together. A knot of tension formed between her belly and her cunt.

"Come on," Annie urged.

Annie walked ahead of them, motioning with one hand for Betty to follow her. The blonde passed by Hank, feeling his knuckles brush all too familiarly over her ass.

"Where are we going?" Betty asked hesitantly, following her friend through the kitchen to the basement door.

"Down here. Daddy's always puttering around in the basement. I keep worrying he's gonna find out what I've been doing. Watch your step.

Every step downward Betty thought about turning around, running back through the kitchen and out into the night. There was still time. She could save her virginity, her reputation. But something else had taken over the girl, had turned and twisted her mind around until the thought of going back to her mother revolted her. No, she was going to stay with Annie and Hank, see what they did. She could feel her cunt beating in time to her heart.

"Oh, Annie, what are all these things?" Betty asked.

"On my dad's workbench? Oh, and that's really hard to pull out here. We've gotta make sure it's shoved back in the corner just like daddy wants it. If he only knew..." Annie laughed, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she slipped one arm around her friend and guided her past several strange wooden barrels to the bench. There were all sorts of things. Cuffs, screw-like objects, stirrups, leather belts, and something that resembled a riding crop.

"What... do I do?" She felt so stupid, so awkward. And above her she could hear the floor squeaking. Hank was coming down. The thought sent another shiver through her.

"Well, the first thing you could do is stop looking like a sacrifice. It's gonna be okay, you'll see," Annie reassured her.

"I feel so strange," Betty muttered.

Betty felt strange, standing there with her girlfriend. Hank coming down the stairs. No, she couldn't go through with it! What had given her the idea she was so sophisticated? Betty was terrified of sex, of the thought that people were going to stare at her naked body.

"Betty?" Annie called out as the blonde teen began backing away, shaking her head slowly from side to side.

"I can't, Annie. Just can't--I'm sorry but I can't," she whispered, turning and starting up the stairs. It was then she realized Hank was halfway down, both his hands stretched to either side of his body blocking her way.

"Going somewhere?"

"Please, Hank, I can't go through with it. Please let me go," Betty cried feeling hot tears welling up in her eyes.

"No way."

"Let me out!" Betty demanded, her voice quavering.

"Get back down the stairs."

With that, the good-looking athlete started coming toward her slowly, a sardonic smile on his lips. Betty gasped, her right hand stretching behind her, gripping the wooden handrail. This couldn't be happening. God in heaven, it couldn't be happening to her.

"Annie, tell him to stop," Betty whispered.

"I can't, Betty... and I won't," the girl answered definitely.

Betty stopped at the foot of the stairs. Her gaze raced back to Hank's crotch. One hand was fluttering around the zipper, grabbing the tab and pulling it down. She heard the teeth opening, saw the pants halving before her eyes. It was a horror show. She didn't want to look and yet the girl couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight.

Betty's flesh crawled when she saw the thick, purple cockhead of Hank's eight-incher pop out. She was silent as he pulled his pants open, freeing the powerful vein-roped prickshaft. Grabbing his cock with one hand, he gave his prick a hard squeeze, forcing a drop of something clear from the tiny slit at the cockhead.

"Don't do that!"

"You wanna see what's gonna be rammin' into your cunt, right? Here it is, baby, here it is. It's what's been keepin' Annie so damned happy all this time."

Betty gasped again. Annie had gone down on that thing? A cock that size would tear her apart! And her best friend had been fucking Hank's prick every Wednesday night? Maybe more often? The thought made her dizzy with fright.

"I heard Gino was talkin' to you in the cafeteria. Some of the guys told me you were watchin' his dick through his pants. I know that kinda look," Hank said, licking his lips. "Shows you're cock hungry, baby. You want dick so bad, you're gonna cry when it gets stuck in you."

"Stop it!" Betty cried, curling her fingers into two fists and pressing them against her sides.

"Hank, please," Annie said in a soft voice, wrinkling her forehead.

"Shaddup, both of you. You wanted your girlfriend here. Now she's gotta put out. I don't give a fuck if she doesn't like it. She's here, she's gonna screw."

The words came down like a death sentence for Betty. Backing away, still shaking her head from side to side, the young blonde teen felt helplessness creep over her like slime. There was nowhere for her to run. He was going to fuck her, tear her cherry away from her and there was nothing she could do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.