In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

There was another easing of the pressure in her ass. Again the girl thought Gino was pulling out. Maybe he would change his mind, clean off his prick and fuck his cock up her cunt. How hot her pussy was getting, how the cunt lips were slick with fuck juice, rubbing against one another. And there was nothing inside, nothing that could ease the pressure and the terrible itchiness driving her crazy. That board between her legs kept her from even easing the heat herself by rubbing her thighs together. It was awful, terrible. And all the while that perfectly good cock was stuffed in her shitter, spreading her ass lining apart while her cunt went begging.

"Maybe she'd like a little inspiration... you know, a cock in the mouth!" Hank said, moving one hand to his prick shaft and raising his cock up to her face. Betty winced, turning her head away from him. She could smell his crotch. The odor made her cunt walls buckle, pushing her into high heat. Suck cock? Yech! She remembered that day in the cafeteria when Annie sat there experimenting with the peeled banana, telling her that it was important to retract the teeth while sucking prick. Betty could almost laugh now. She remembered how shocked she had been at her friend's words and actions. And then, Gino had walked up, swaggering, laughing at her, nearly raping her right there. Now he was doing it, fucking her ass while Hank was wagging his cock in front of her face, talking about her sucking on it. No, no, she wouldn't do it, wouldn't do it!

"Nooooo!" she yelled.

Her arms and legs spasmed. That fat cock-head finally popped through completely. Betty cried out again, straightening her legs, easing some of the strain off her arms and shoulders as the board kept chafing the fronts of her ankles.

"Suck it!" Hank said, rubbing the salty tip of his prick over her lips.

Betty shook her head from side to side, clamping her jaws shut. She wasn't going to take that filthy cock in her mouth! He could go right on and shove his prick back into his Levi's as far as she was concerned.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Man, oh, man, it's somethin' else havin' your cock stuffed up a butt! Christ, this one's got an asshole almost like a cunt. She's milkin' away at it. Christ, baby, where'd you learn somethin' like that? That's whoring, man, real whoring!"

She couldn't help herself. Betty's body was doing strange things she couldn't possibly understand. The girl screamed, her pussy going into tremors of need. That feeling in her shitter was changing, becoming something good, something incredibly warm and wanted. But still it wasn't what she needed--a good hard fucking in the pussy. She needed a prick fucking back and forth in her cunt, rubbing against her clit. There were two perfectly good cocks in that basement now and neither of them were in her pussy!

Betty felt completely torn. She wrestled her tits against Hank's hands, feeling the pain from her nipples driving more heat into her crotch. He was still fucking his prick in, still spreading her ass lining more and more while her ass muscles ached from the pressure.

Hank was still trying to force his cock into her mouth. She tried moving, but the big stud clamped both hands against the back of her head, forcing her to keep her face pressed against his groin. He was groaning, hunching back and forth, rubbing his cock along her cheeks. Betty felt her stomach turn over again. There was nothing she could do to keep his cock out of her mouth. He could hit her, really hurt her if she tried something dumb like biting his prick. Again the girl tried backing down from the advancing prick. But then she only impaled herself more on the cock behind her. Crying out, Betty opened her mouth to let out a moan. Hank smiled, shoving forward, fucking his cock against her partially opened lips.

Betty felt the hard slick flesh of his prick pressing against her front teeth. She tried moving her head away. But Hank held her hard, rubbing her lips up and down the full length of his heavily veined cock. The smell was greater now, the odor of an aroused male's cock. She could feel the wiry hairs of his groin rubbing against the insides her nostrils. At times he straightened, rubbing his balls against her chin. And all the while Gino was fucking more and more of his cock up her asshole.

"Baby, baby," the big Italian groaned, his fingers clawing at her ass. Again Betty bent her knees, trying to give the man more room to fuck her ass. It kept going on and on. There seemed to be no end to his prick, no limit, to its length!

"No, oh nooooo!" she yelled.

But still it kept coming. She sobbed with humiliation and pain. And then Hank moved both hands down to where her jaw joined her skull, pressing in with his fingertips. Betty thought the top of her skull would blow off. Never before had she felt such pain. Hank kept pressing those pressure points, waiting for her to open up completely. The girl couldn't resist that kind of pain and pressure. With a groan of defeat, Betty gave in completely, opening up, letting the big stud back up and shove his cock into her mouth.

He had shut her up, choked off her cries of pain with that fat prick. There was a strange salty flavor in her mouth now, one that made her swallow again and again. That cum! That white hot jizz! That's what was bubbling out of his slit. How odd. It tasted almost like Annie's cunt juice had the time she and her best girlfriend had made it on the mattress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.