Rock Star - Cover

Rock Star

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An utterly self-absorbed fetish fantasy involving someone you may or may not know. Sometimes even the most well thought-out fantasies don't always turn out the way you plan it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex  

He pulled out of her ass a bit and pushed back in. Darlene cried out.

"Ohhh... please, don't do this to me. Whatever I did - I'm sorry..."

"You didn't do anything, darling," he laughed. "Not a fucking thing."

He grunted and began to slide his cock in and out of her ass. Darlene squeezed her eyes shut and listened to him talk about giving and taking. Around her his recorded voice talked about fucking and possession and emptiness. She tried to focus her attention elsewhere and shut out the pain of him raping her ass.

She knew her friends did anal sex and most of them raved about it. But she had never tried and she couldn't understand the attraction of it even with his cock lubed. She could barely move a muscle tied as she was.

"Mmmmm... fuck, your ass is sweet..." he grunted in between strokes. "I'm gonna take you hard and fast..."

And he did. With amazing strength, he pumped her ass over and over, his climax building like a giant wall of fury and pain. He no longer saw her as she was. Instead she was a body - white skin and red hair, accepting his cock and milking it with her tight muscles. The sensation was far better then her lips around his cock and with that thought he began to cum.

"Ohhhh... fuckkkkkk!" he yelled and his seed spurted deep in her ass.

Darlene felt him cum and shut her eyes. At least it's over for now, she thought as his moans filled the air, covering the other voice. For now...

His orgasm carried him somewhere else for a few seconds. All he could feel was the sweet sensation of his cum letting loose into her tight ass. His own voice echoed in his ears. His own music filled his soul.

At last he could finish and pull out of her. Darlene felt his wet cum begin to leak out of her asshole and sobbed in relief.

But the loudest sobbing came from the collapsed body next to her on the bed as the first rays of dawn crept into the room.

Darlene lay on her stomach and watched it rain outside. Lying on her back was out of the question, at least for now. At least it was better than the first day. She winced as she thought about it. In fact, the whole incident made her wince. But she had to go back one more time and think about it.

After he spent himself in her, he lay there and sobbed. She lay next to him unable to move to comfort him or slap him across the face. Eventually the music ended and so did his sobbing. As her ass throbbed in pain, she began to shiver. It must have been the shivering that brought him to his senses.

He got up and untied her ankles and unlocked her cuffs. Without a word, he helped her to her feet and showed her to the bathroom where she could clean up and get dressed. Darlene gathered her clothes and locked herself into the bathroom.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she gasped. Her makeup was smeared all over her face and her eyes were puffy from crying. Her beautiful red hair was matted on one side. Sighing, she began to run the hot water to clean the sins from her. What she really wanted was a hot soak in the tub, but that would have to wait. For now, she just wanted to look somewhat presentable so she could get home.

Sometime later she emerged from the bathroom and found him sitting by the window fully dressed. For a moment, she didn't think he sensed her there and she able to take him all in. He had on faded blue jeans and a loose shirt. On his feet were running shoes. His face was moody and pensive as he gazed out into the garden.

She cleared her throat and he turned to look at her. Within an instant the mask went up and his face was unreadable.

"My limo is outside. Just tell my driver where you live, he'll take you home."

She opened her mouth to say something and found she could not. Her eyes searched for some clue, some sign of what he was feeling from their encounter, but there was none. Just a big emptiness. Her shoulders slumped and she turned on her heel to go downstairs and out of that place.

Darlene spent the next day in a total daze. Her ass throbbed whenever she sat down too long, even in a hot tub. She avoided the phone in her flat like the plague.

Everything she had ever dreamed about was shattered by that one night. She chided herself over and over for being so stupid and naïve. Who was she to think that a sexual encounter with someone like him would be a dreamy romantic night? He had used her, just as she had used him in her fantasies.

She shifted on her bed as the rain came down in sheets.

But she kept reliving the night over and over right up to that fatal kiss. Up until then it had been perfect. He absolutely spellbound her and, unfortunately, she had fell for it.

She sighed and thought about his hands and his lips and his tongue...

"Fuck!" she yelled and got up. "Why?"

Indeed that was the question that stayed with her for the next few days until the rage and hurt began to fade into a feeling on emptiness and longing. Then even that faded to just a dull ache deep down inside.

Several weeks went by and she started to go out again, carefully avoiding her little hideaway bar and most of the all the Garden District. Although she vaguely remembered where he lived, she had no intention of going near the place.

The worst thing was that she couldn't tell her friends about it. First, she doubted anyone would believe her, especially that bitch Julie. And second, if they did, they'd urge her to report him or something.

Instead she endured another type of pain as they told her over and over again, in detail, about the show that night and how great he was. Every great song was played, there was much dancing and pushing and fighting. On and on it went. She bit her lip until it was practically bleeding as they described how sexy he was. If only they knew.

Finally after hearing about it for the millionth time, she got up and left the bar. All she wanted to do was to curl up at home in the dark and watch some mind-numbing TV. Her body was back to normal and she was horny again, but all that was going to happen was maybe a little masturbation to get her off.

She walked through the streets with those thoughts and tried to get away from the crowds. Mardi Gras was coming soon and she dreaded the thought. In fact, she was thinking of getting away from town for a few days, just so she didn't have to deal with it. All in all, it was pretty disgusting.

When she turned the last corner to her street, she breathed in the night air and was thankful for the quietness at last. She had a small flat in the part of the Quarter that was unscathed by tourists. She was a hairdresser and a waitress and that made just enough money to afford her own place.

As she got closer to her flat, she noticed a very nice and very expensive car parked by the curb. She never owned a car and couldn't tell what kind it was, but suddenly she had a feeling who the owner was.

Her stomach tightened up as she saw the figure dressed in black sitting on her steps. When he saw her, he stood up and waited for her to come up the walkway.

She slowly approached her gate and swung the wrought iron open. The air was completely still as she faced him.

"Darlene..." he said very softly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a louder voice.

"I -I had to see you."

She shook her head. "I can't see why you would. Unless you want to fuck me in the ass again."

She stood only feet away from him and her whole body trembled as she said that. Suddenly the rage was back.

His hands clenched by his side and he sighed deeply.

"I'm so sorry - fuck, I don't know what happened..."

"Well I do, and you should consider yourself lucky I didn't tell anyone," she said defiantly.

She couldn't see his face well, but she definitely saw him flinch.

"You-you didn't tell anyone?"

"No," she sighed. "I couldn't. I doubt anyone would believe me anyways."

She heard him let out a sigh. Prick, she thought, that's all he wanted to know.

"I don't blame you if you did," he said.

Suddenly she could feel her anger begin to ebb. He was standing before her. Just a few feet separated her from that body. Whatever had happened that night, she couldn't forget the burning feeling of his lips on hers. She shook it off.

"I have to go in now," she said simply.

"No... please... let me make it up to you."

She frowned in the darkness. She definitely wasn't expecting that.

"How?" she asked.

"We'll go out to dinner. I know a great restaurant-"

"There's only like a million of those in New Orleans," she laughed, but her laugh was short and harsh.

"No, really. It's cozy and stuff."

"Stuff?"

He laughed and she practically melted. He sensed that and lowered his voice.

"Please, Darlene. Say yes."

"Uhhh... ok," she heard herself say. "But I have to change first."

"No, no... you look fine. Look at me - I never dress up."

She did look at him and that was the problem. Would she make the same mistake twice?

He drove them to a restaurant that she had only read about but could never afford. It was obvious that he knew the owner because they got right in and had a quiet, secluded booth in the back. They settled in and there was a silence.

"Um... I feel like shit," he said at last. "I fucked up big time."

She sat perfectly still and looked at him with his head lowered.

"Please, let's not talk about it now," she said quietly.

He looked up at her with large eyes and they looked greener than before.

"Ok, you're right. Later."

He let out a big sigh and looked for the waiter.

Darlene gradually began to relax as they drank and ate and talked. He talked in a hesitant voice but he smiled more. His boyish looks showed with each smile and sometimes he was even a bit goofy. Other times he seemed shy. He started to talk about the tour on their second drink. He drank beer and she had vodka tonics.

"Yeah, it's a total freak show. Both on the stage and off. Fuck, these guys who tour with me are nuts!"

He laughed again and looked at her.

"I guess you know about the fans," he said.

"Oh yeah, I'm one of them remember? And there are some really scary ones out there."

"But not you."

"But not me," she grinned.

He got quiet for a second and got serious.

"Sometimes it was tough, I mean really fucking tough. The travel, the stress, everything. After every show I would just be so drained. Not too mention cut up and bruised."

He laughed slightly at this and started to play with the label on his beer. Darlene listened, soaking it all in.

"Everyone wants a piece of you, ya know?" he asked, running his hand through his hair.

"I understand," she said softly. They were treading dangerous water again - getting back to that night...

He let out a long sigh and took a drink from his beer.

"Ok," he said, looking up at her. "Enough of that shit. What about you?"

"Me?" she laughed. "What do you want to know?"

"Um, do you have a boyfriend or something?"

She blushed a furious red color at that question.

"Oh shit, was that a bad question to ask? I mean-"

"No I, ah, don't have a boyfriend right now."

That implied something and she was worried about that night again.

"I'm really fucking this up again, aren't I?" he said.

She shook her head and red curls went everywhere.

He smiled at her, taking in the sight before him. He thought that maybe he should cool it a little. Not get heavy about anything. But they had done all the small talk before. That night. In his sitting room. With the Absinthe. He shuddered when he thought of what had happened after she left. It took a few days to get the stink of Absinthe out of that room.

He suddenly looked up and realized she was asking him a question.

"Do you still have your dogs?" she repeated when she saw that was thinking about something that was obviously bothering him.

"Oh yeah, I do. They weren't there when you, um... they were at a friend's."

"Oh," she said and then by some small miracle the food arrived and they were saved from further uncomfortable conversation.

As they ate, he asked her about different foods in New Orleans. She was glad for the distraction and told him about the local specialties. It was something she knew and was good at.

"I've been here a few years, but I haven't nailed everything down yet. Explain gumbo again?"

She laughed and he smiled at her. Again, an almost boyish charm showed on his face. Not the seriousness she had seen many, many times in videos. This wasn't his 'public' face.

"Well, let me explain..."

Dinner ended and they left the restaurant feeling a little more at ease with each other. That is, until the valet brought the car around. When she slid in the leather seat and they sped off, she sensed he was about to ask something. There was no music on in the car. The only sound was the swishing sound of the rain beneath the tires. She realized they were headed to the Garden District.

"Darlene," he began quietly. "Please... please come back to my house. I swear it will be different."

She took a deep breath, held it and let it out.

"I'm not sure... it was very traumatic for me..."

"Fuck. I know it was, believe me. I want to make it up to you." He slid his hand over hers. "Please..."

His voice almost broke when he said that and she knew he was sincere then.

"Ok. I will."

His hand squeezed hers and he thanked her.

Walking back into the sprawling house this time, she felt a bit more hesitant and less in awe of everything. The dogs were all over him and then cautiously sniffing her out. She laughed and began to touch them, not being afraid of dogs at all. He was immediately at ease with them and it made her feel better.

He played with them for a while and sent them on to yet another part of the house. It was much bigger than she originally thought. Music came on, but it was different. She noticed it was the Cure.

She followed down a hallway to a small, cozy room that was a library of some sorts. There was a big comfy leather couch and one wall was lined with books. It was much more manly than the red sitting room, but she instantly liked it and felt at ease there. He brought two beers with him and they settled on the couch.

Darlene took a long drink from hers and leaned back against the softness of the couch. This time her head was much clearer and she was in tune with her body. It was sending mixed signals of caution and desire. He sat near her and let out a long, deep sigh.

"Ok, now we should talk. I just have to get this out," he started. "Again, I apologize for what happened that night. I was so fucking drained from the show and the touring thing. It had been forever since I had sex and... shit, I don't know..."

She said nothing.

"I only wanted to take something that night and you were it." He sighed again. "That was so obviously wrong. You didn't deserve any of it.

"After you left, I spent a lot of days in isolation. I just spent time getting used to being home again and taking care of business, but I kept thinking about you. I could have been the typical guy, been a prick and forget about you and shit, but I couldn't."

He stopped and put his beer down.

"What I did has no excuse really. But if you want to go ahead and hit me, I'd totally fucking understand."

She looked at him now. "What? Hit you? What are you fucking nuts?" she cried.

"No. I'm not."

He slid off the couch and got on his knees in front of her. He raised his head and his hair fell away exposing his long sideburns. His eyes were wide and for once his emotions were laid bare to her.

"I-I... can't do that," she said.

His eyes pleaded with her.

"I forgive you," she said quietly.

He let out a small sob and pushed his head against her knees. She felt his arms go around her legs and was literally stunned by this display. He held on to her tightly and her hands tentatively began to stroke his hair.

Darlene sat there and tried to comprehend his actions but it was just too bizarre. She continued to stroke his hair and sighed as the thick, silky strands glided over her fingers. When she pushed all the hair from his face, he pulled away and looked up at her.

"I still want you," he whispered. "But not like the time before... you're beautiful, Darlene, and you should be worshipped."

He slowly got to his feet and then leaned over her. She tilted her head up to meet his lips and he pressed them home. This time was different. The kiss was hungry, but almost respectful. Darlene began to soften and her hands went up to encircle his back. And this time he let her. She felt the hunger too and pulled him closer to her. Her mouth opened and he eagerly slipped in.

His hands were stroking her long red locks and her shoulders. She purred against his mouth and began to rub her leg against his hard thigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.