What for the Husband? - Cover

What for the Husband?

by DiscipleN

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Incest Sex Story: Evil's foolish helper gets his reward. As he reveals what he did to his wife and mother in-law, he digs himself deeper into hell.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   .

Copyright (c) 2002, by DiscipleN. All rights reserved.
This work may not be used for any commercial purposes without prior, documented consent from the owner.


"Master of Hell, I beseech you! Let me rot in your dankest cave. Boil me in your fieriest cauldron. Skewer my body with icicles and freeze my organs. Tear out my limbs at dawn and stuff them into my orifices come twilight. I ask not forgiveness, but grant me my due." An emaciated corpse groveled low before his new king.

"Why should I listen to even the scraping of your fingers, villain?"

"I lived in abeyance of everything moral and deserve your wrath, but there is one sin that I beg you not to punish."

"Insolence!", the mighty Lord of Hell blasted. "I shall pour acid into your veins for suggesting there exists a sin I shouldn't avenge." The powerful voice ripped the man into pieces, and for long years did he wail in agony, until his body was renewed for fresh torment.

"Master, it is true, this I have earned, I who have raped and seduced and impregnated and betrayed and abandoned one so pure. That victim has fallen in my absence, but I beg you let her pass above."

"Compassion and mercy are not allowed here, foolish despoiler. Yet I would hear your story as I gnaw on your bones." CRUNCH!

"Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!!!... as you command, my master."

I was barely out of high school when I met Her. In fact, I had narrowly survived expulsion. My exploits were not legend, for I carefully blackmailed any who knew. There were at least three pregnancies in the school which were a direct result of my education. Some of those frightened girls had felt a sharp knife to their throats, and others were black and blue from my fists before I had unleashed my seed into their wombs. Bigger, stronger kids in my classes had tried to play the hero, but none survived either the poison I slipped into their soda cups or my offers to let them bury their cocks into trembling, bruised cunts.

She was a new student, innocent as fluttering snow and as warm as summer. Her face melted my heart for nearly a minute before I decided she would be mine, forever, until death did we part.

Her name was Joclyn. I spent two years wooing her in the traditional fashion. Her parents found me a devoted and sincere young man, ready to make his mark in the world of business. My heroin enslaved, nun whores and junkie fundamentalists did not make me wealthy, but I wore fine clothes and drove fast cars. I sucked up to Joclyn's folks like a lamprey on a dolphin. I would have sucked her father's cock and made sincere love to her mother in order to win their affections. (Eventually, I did rape her mother, and hooked her as well, but I race ahead.)

Joclyn eventually swooned. I showed only my best, and I courted her with the least attention to my personal, villainous affairs. I remember one day we were walking along the main boulevard, having seen a romantic film, just talking, when she first kissed me.

"Wow," I eased off of her full lips and sighed. The streetlights and traffic lights swirled around my head. The roar of automobiles dropped away as if into a deep well. I could have taken her then and ripped her clothes and scarred her body and dug my cock deep, but her beauty and grace were armor my heart refused to pierce, directly.

She told me then, "You have been so kind and patient. I know I have dawdled too long, considering your proposal, but the warning I was given, before we first met, melts day by day in your presence. After two years of your kindness, my doubting intuition has certainly proved false. Never have I met a more giving and attentive man. I can no longer deny you." Joclyn swooned and hugged me.

For one minute only, Master, I doubted my mission. Her hair smelled of lilac and her skin was like cream. I met her eyes and recognized Eve before the fall. I could have forsaken you then. I could have changed my ways, and become a decent man deserving of her perfection. Yet my prick pressed painfully against my tailored trousers, and it was, by far, the ultimate persuasion. I held her tenderly but my brain swirled with victory and the many spoils I would take. Twenty months of perfect facade finally won her over, and I cursed her weakness and ignorance as I kissed her forehead. I told myself she deserved nothing but my worst until the end of our days.

We married in autumn, and winter was her honeymoon. I hurt her first on our wedding night. My hands mauled her perfect body, and my teeth left marks which lasted for days. My prick fouled her cunt and ass repeatedly with cum, and the blood on our sheets and nightclothes were my bride price. She cried and screeched, but her pure heart believed my profuse apologies in the days that followed.

"I did not know." I lied. "No one ever explained to me how a man should act with his wife. I curse the day I listened to my friends' stories. I beg your forgiveness. I am on my knees." She found, afterward, only tenderness and thoughtfulness in me, for a while. The most rewarding way to break a woman is to constantly assure her of love and provide hope, all the while you grind it away. It is an art few can learn. Joclyn would be my masterwork.

In our first year, I gave little opportunity for her to despair. I would rarely arrive home drunk and missed hardly a handful of our romantic rendezvous. She thought I was a manager of a jewelry distributor, but it was only a cover operation for primary school prostitution and life insurance investments. I would ensure the life of my junkie debtors as long as they pimped their adolescent children to pay their debts.

Do not think my fair Joclyn was spared so much humiliation. I still insisted on fucking her like a madman, cumming in her ass and cunt as I pleased, and I swiftly added her mouth and face to the list of my sperm receptacles. I told her it was all I knew, but wasn't I a near perfect gentleman at all other times? If only she could accept this one flaw in my makeup, then I promised I would keep her happy in every other way.

She reluctantly agreed.

I knew she felt no joy in my lovemaking, no, my raping of her. Yet by day and evening, I took her on picnics and to dances and bought her piles of flowers and thoughtful gifts. By night, I bound her hands and used butt plugs and gags and clamps and straps. I would tie her to the stove with the oven burning and I would lash her naked ass with wooden switches, lovingly carved from a peach tree in our yard.

I would spill my seed upon her and within her. I did not allow her contraception, nor would I even look at a condom, but I did not intentionally try to impregnate her. It was my private game of Russian roulette. I told myself I would have any child aborted, and if she refused, I would slip pennyroyal into her tea. It was my first, but perhaps my only mistake.

The peach tree died from over-cutting the next year. I grew steadily bored with Joclyn. The wounds of my rapes began to show more upon her once satin skin. Welts and bruises turned into small scars and callouses. I tried to withhold my hand from inflicting permanent injuries, but passion often blossomed beyond restraint. My words of endearment dried up, and my nights away and drunken returns increased. I would apologize with flowers and drives to the country, and she continued to forgive me. But in our second year, she became pregnant.

I was furious! She had deliberately delayed in telling me. Only when I began commenting on her steady gain of weight did she reveal her true condition. She tried to pose it as a blessing, but already I was thinking of a doctor who owed me plenty for his weekly fix.

Joclyn was not a stupid woman, by any measure. Certainly, I played her for every advantage, but I was the best. She must have suspected, even in the early, happy days, that I might not prove the greatest of fathers. Hiding my contempt for children has always been my most difficult act.

She defied me then, when I accused her of conceiving without my consent. She said she would live with her parents before she would abort her child. I nearly lost it and my future exploitations with it. I could have strangled her, but until then I had never raised my hand to strike her, unless my cock was already delving within one of her pummeled orifices. If she had left me who knows how I would ever bring her back into my elaborate plans of ruination. We compromised, and I still believe I won the better part of the bargain. We decided to let her mother move in to help her during the pregnancy.

Her mother soon took over the regular schedule of home life. I was thwarted in my plan to sneak something into Joclyn's food, as her mother did all the cooking. But it has been said so true, 'When in beauty the fawn dwells, so does the doe excel.'

Joclyn's mother, Jennifer, was an incredible specimen. Age seemed never to have knocked upon her door. Her body was fit and trim, but her curves were a little larger and little looser than my wife's. Jenny's round ass was a mighty example of flesh rendered just large enough. Her breasts hung better on her than other women half her age, except for her daughter's slightly smaller but firmer tits.

I called her 'Jenny' from the start and tried to create a pleasant and informal atmosphere. Fortunately, Joclyn's grace was a direct descendant from her mother. We got along merrily. For the next two months I returned to my role of husband perfectus. I even let up my harsher treatments to Joclyn in our bedroom, and perhaps for the first time, my wife may have glimpsed of the possibilities of actually enjoying sexual intercourse. Of course it didn't not last, nor did I consider to what she might have associated that glimpse.

During the first two months of Jenny's company, I began a stealthy campaign to enslave her will. I employed the tools with which I was familiar. Every night, after my wife was asleep, I would sneak into my mother-in-law's room and apply a topical anesthetic to her calf. Once it's numbing effect had time to work, I stuck my needle into her muscle tissue and injected a carefully measured dose of the white horse. My doctor 'friend' was invaluable for advice. Heroin doesn't addict a person as quickly or as deeply when delivered into muscles. Only when it is mainline into the bloodstream does it take full hold of one's mind.

I didn't want to turn Jenny into a zombie over a weekend. I wanted something far more seductive. At first, the only signs of my activity were the occasional comments Jenny would make about her exceptionally peaceful dreams. She was sweet enough to ascribe them to the pleasant atmosphere of her daughter's home and to how very welcome she felt I had made her. It was close enough to the truth that I nearly laughed.

After several weeks of injections, I cut off her supply almost completely. Poor Jennifer didn't know what had happened. It was like something was suddenly missing in her life. She was quickly beset with headaches. She soon had difficulty getting out of bed and helping around the house. Her thoughts became confused and were easily distracted. I would occasional sneak to her bed and relieve her suffering, but only to ensure the addiction wouldn't peter out from cold turkey. After two weeks of Jenny's 'illness', I offered to bring a doctor to examine her.

Fortunately for my 'friend', he performed exactly as he was told. He gave her a perfunctory examination and prescribed a daily injection. He told her it was something that was going around, and soon she would be fine. I of course was the person in charge of the medication. I did not trust my 'friend' the doctor with more than a few doses for his playing part. I quickly volunteered to give the injections each morning. Jenny thought I was a dear to help her.

Perhaps I should have paid more attention to what my wife thought, but Joclyn was more concerned with her fetal brat than her once again charming husband. When I left our bed, each morning, to administer to her mother, my wife would curl up and hug contentedly the basketball that had become her stomach.

Now that I was openly supplying a fix to my mother-in-law's habit, I began flirting with her more. I would play games with her about withholding the needle. When I injected her I would often target her vein, and then she was out like a light and sent to her own personal heaven for the rest of the day. I would fondle her beneath her bedclothes and jack off at her side. I probably could have fucked her, but I wanted her to know it when I did that. I wanted her to beg me.

Not too long thereafter, Jenny learned to fear when I teased her about withholding her treatment, because occasionally I would do so. I would complain that we were out, and I couldn't get to the doctor's that day. If she offered to go herself I would remind her how much her daughter needed her with the baby, now enormously pregnant with that grotesque creation of my loins.

I know that she and my wife looked for my stash of 'medicine', or perhaps the prescription, because Joclyn came to me one day and asked me about it.

"My love," I reassured her. "Let me fetch the doctor, and make sure we're following his exact orders. I think you mother's recovery is taking too long. We seem to run out of medicine so quickly."

"Perhaps we should find another doctor. I'm not sure I like this one." Joclyn suggested.

"Perhaps." I mused, plainly considering it. "First, I should ask your mother if she want's another doctor. If she's willing, I'm open to whomever you would like."

"Thank you, dearest." She brushed my forehead tenderly.

I smiled and stood up. I walked into her mother's room.

"Jenny?"

"Oh, son. Forgive me if I don't get up. I'm feeling so drained. Did you bring my shot?"

"Yes, I did mother." I took a syringe out of an interior pocket of my robe. "Unfortunately, I can't give it to you."

Her eyes shot open. "W-why not?"

"Well, your daughter, my dear Joclyn, has asked me to fetch another doctor and get his advice. You see, you haven't been recovering as well as we expected. If we were to send for a second opinion, I don't think it would be right to continue the treatment that was originally prescribed. I wouldn't want to make things worse."

She caught her breath.

Here was the turning point I had sought. I looked deep into my mother-in-law's eyes. My every pretense fell away, and for the first time she realized exactly the kind of person her son-in-law was and the position I had placed her in. She was my slave.

She gulped. "You t-take me too seriously, s-son. I'm feeling better every day. I just need a little start to get me going. You can see that, right? Son? I-I don't think we need to pay for another doctor's advice."

"Of course you are improving. I should have been more considerate. You look beautiful." I turned on my charm, but she knew it was just another facet of my horrible sham. She stared at me with a look of utter helplessness as I called her daughter to join us. Her face immediately brightened, deceptively, the moment Joclyn came in. I hid the syringe in my robe.

"It would be best if you told her, mother." I commanded in a natural tone.

She gave a big smile to her daughter. "Honey, you're so kind to think of me, but let's not jump to conclusions. I'm sure your husband's doctor is perfectly qualified and very experienced. I liked him."

"Okay, whatever you say mother. You seemed so distraught earlier." Joclyn knelt at her mother's bed.

"I was thinking more of myself than you. I'm here to help you, don't you remember."

"And here we are trying to help you. Are you sure you don't want to go back to dad? He's missed you."

"But I'm almost well. I would hate to waste an airline ticket to arrive home perfectly fit to assist here, let alone miss the celebration of your delivery."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

Jenny dared to look at me, with a quick glance. My eyes for her hadn't changed.

"That is what I want. Let me get a good night's sleep, and I'll be up singing and folding the laundry come morning."

They kissed, harmoniously. Joclyn returned to the living room. I smiled terrifically at my mother-in-law, and then I injected a full dose into her arm.

Jenny was up at dawn, folding clothes, but she wasn't singing. I went off to 'work', knowing that she could not now betray her need for the drug.

A couple days of freedom is all that one needle can give, before the cravings return. I woke up early one bright morning and went to Jenny's room. She looked like hell. She hadn't slept, and her head was no doubt pounding. I closed the door behind me and pulled out the syringe.

She licked her lips and gave me an 'anything' look.

My wife was in her last stage of pregnancy. I knew I could have sex with her right up to the day of delivery, theoretically, but my personal disgust for the thing that lived inside her robbed me of my desire to fuck my still fuckable wife. I had been getting blow jobs and ugly ass from my own hookers to sate my desires. Now I had a new toy to play with.

I placed the syringe on the dresser, well out of Jenny's reach. She stared at it longingly. She wasn't even distracted when I unzipped my pants and pulled down my briefs. I walked over to the bed, half naked. My cock jutted over the bed expectantly.

Joclyn's mother wasn't stupid, but she was naive.

"Please son, don't do this to me. I-I know you can be forgiven. Help me, and I'll pray for you."

"It's too late. The only thing you have left to pray to is this. Now get pray'n." My voice left nothing uncertain.

She looked down and reached out for my prick. I let her jack on it a for a little while, but when I brushed her hand away, she looked at me, questioningly. She had tears in her eyes. I pointed at her covers.

She could have been quicker to pull them down, but she wasn't slow. Again, I was struck by her beauty. Her curves were accented by a thin, power blue, negligee. Dark nipples hinted in just the right places. Her pubic hair was closely trimmed. If I were not already married to the loveliest creature on the earth, I would have set my sights on Jenny's one notch lower. My cock tried it's best to throw me on the bed, but I held back.

"Tell me, what do you want?" I commanded.

"Please, just give me my shot." Her last plea vanished into silence.

"It's right there on the dresser. I could get it for you, but I seem to have a problem."

"Wh-what?"

"I need to fuck you."

"Then just DO IT!" Her nerve finally shattered.

I slapped her face. "Shut up! I don't want another word of disrespect, or you'll never feel that needle."

"F-forgive me." She dripped tears directly onto the bed.

"I need you to beg me, bitch."

"Please, m-master," The word did please me. "Let me give you release."

"That's right my sweet, slave, bitch. Again, but with feeling this time!" I sneered.

"I-I beg you, master. Let me be your b-bitch. I would do anything for you, if only you would inject me."

"I will inject you mother, my bitch. Twice!" Still, I hovered over the bed.

She shook her head. "At least wear a condom, please..."

I hit her, hard.

She fell away to the bed and huddled naked before me. "But I might get pregnant!"

"This cock wears condoms only when it enters a diseased pussy. Are you diseased, cunt? Diseased cunts don't deserve this kind of medicine!" I pointed at the syringe.

"No. I'm not diseased. I've never made love to anyone but my husband." She fell to pieces. "It hurts so bad!"

"Love! Love is bullshit. I'm going to rape your three holes and you're going to beg me. Got that?"

I'll give her credit. She faced me when she finally spread her legs and begged me.

"Please son, fuck me."

I crawled into the bed and immediately placed my hand between her tits. I felt the negligee's thin material in my fingers. I could feel her heat through it. Her nipples were soft, exhausted as the rest of her. I rubbed her tits not gently, and I leaned over to stick my tongue down her throat. She only moaned from the pain in her head.

This wouldn't do. I had dreamed of more life from my conquest. Fortunately, I had the solution. I got up again and brought forth the needle. I injected her with a third of the fluid inside. In a few minutes, she was halfway between heaven and hell. Jenny looked at me more fearfully the second time.

I tore her nightgown off and told her to never wear clothes to bed again. She cried and nodded. I tied a gag over her mouth and raped her hard. My dick hadn't spent that much time in three wet holes for months. I poured enough cock juice into my new bitch to breed a dozen creatures like me. I didn't give a damn about laying a bastard into her, but I got turned on, all over again, at the idea. If I hadn't heard my wife begin to putter around, I would have fucked her mother all morning.

It was great fun, and I wanted to keep this new cunt around. So I fed her the rest of her medicine, and she dreamed until sunset.

Over the next few weeks, I took some real risks. I preferred to fuck Jenny when she wasn't in a stupor and when she wasn't jonesing. I'd catch her cleaning the bathroom and I'd have to have her. I'd poke my cock up her slit and into her ass even when her daughter was in the next room. Joclyn nearly caught her mother sucking on my cock one day when she came into the kitchen craving a snack. We pretended Jenny was sewing a button on to my pants, an emergency procedure. I left for 'an important meeting' immediately thereafter.

The safest times I threw a fuck into Jenny was when she was just going to bed. As per my orders she didn't wear any clothes. I would sneak into her room after telling Joclyn I was going to have a chat with her mother about her mother's health. (Jenny was doing much better now that she was getting regular shots.) I'd start out fucking her cunt and chewing on her tits, and then I'd stick a plug up her butt and force her on her knees to suck me. I never sucked her. I don't do that.

The funniest thing is, I think the old bitch started to like it rough. I'd be giving her some dick to cunt action and pinching her nipples or slapping her face and suddenly she'd start to cum, sometimes even before I shot a load of potent cum into her. To be sure, she hated my guts, but the intensity of her orgasms really surprised me. I thought the notion of women liking the rough shit was a figment of bad storytelling. Maybe she was faking it, but she didn't have any reason to. I'd fuck her just as hard if she never moved.

I began to fuck her harder. Jenny learned a new level of torment to her body. Soon she was sporting bruises and even deliberate scars. Only the regular doses of H gave her a measure of relief. I don't know how Joclyn was able to miss all the fucking that was going on under her own roof.

At her best, my mother-in-law didn't shirk her duties to her daughter. When the dreaded time came, Jenny told me in no uncertain terms that I could go fuck myself while she helped my daughter give birth. Both women knew that I refused to hire a doctor for the procedure, unless there was a threat to the mother. It would be 'family' thing, is how I spun the event. Only I wasn't included and didn't want to be. The moment my child screamed and sucked air into his lung for the first time, I was slapping the face of the doctor who owed me life itself as he sucked on my barely interested cock.

As every parent knows, the introduction of a child into a family changes everything. At least, that's how I expected it. Sure, the squalling lump woke me up at the worst times, and since I blamed my wife, while she went to coddle it, I crept into grandma's room and fucked her violently. I had expected the house junkie to leave within a month of the child's birth. She had her own husband to abuse her, and frankly, I was getting bored again. That she could cum when I was beating her tits with a leather belt was a new turn on for me, but even that paled as her skin began to wrinkle and grow cluttered with marks. The drug was having it's wasting effect. God, how I hate junkies! They never last.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.