Adventures of Diana and Mike: Separate Pleasures - Cover

Adventures of Diana and Mike: Separate Pleasures

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Diana and Mike spend a few days apart. Diana finds a little 'romance' while Mike revisits the Neighbor's Wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

When they got the living room, Dawn wasted no time and pressed herself to Mike and sought his lips with hers. She kissed him hard and tried to force her tongue inside his mouth. He backed away a little.

"Come on, Mike. Don't be shy. You know I've been looking forward to fucking you again since that weekend."

"Yeah, but what about your husband..."

"Fuck him," she said in a harsh voice. "He's never here anyways."

Mike looked at Dawn and then to Jasmine. An opportunity like this may never present itself again, he thought. Maybe just a little fooling around. No one needed to know...

Dawn saw him gradually beginning to cave and she seized the moment to feel the growing bulge in his shorts. She smiled and knelt down in front of him, lowering his shorts at the same time. His full nine inches sprang into view.

"Jasmine, get over here. Look at him!"

Jasmine came over and knelt beside Dawn.

"Wow, he's huge," she said.

So then it started. As Mike stood there, both women began to fondle his cock. At first they used their fingers to tease him, then they began to lick his hardening shaft. He couldn't believe what was happening but he certainly wasn't going to end it. He pushed out his pelvis a bit and Dawn engulfed his cock in her mouth as Jasmine kneaded his balls.

"Oh fuck, you two... that is so hot," he gasped.

Dawn and Jasmine took turns licking and sucking his cock. They passed it back and forth between their hot mouths and Mike felt like he died and went to heaven. They were teasing him, though. He knew they didn't want him to cum yet so eventually they stopped.

Dawn stood up and removed her t-shirt and panties. Mike took in the sight of her body and thought he was going to explode with the two of them there.

"You can fuck Jasmine first," she said. "Well, how do you want it Jasmine? You want to ride that big cock of his?"

"Oh yeah," she giggled.

Mike sat down on the couch and spread his legs wide. His cock was practically standing straight up, he was so hard. Jasmine came over to him and straddled his cock, but she was facing away from him. Mike groaned as he watched her ass come into view. Then her pussy settled down on his cock. She was very wet inside and he wondered what the two of them had been doing since he saw them by the pool.

His hands reached around the front of her and pulled her back so she was almost resting against him. She used her hands to support herself and he began to thrust slowly.

"Oh fuck Dawn, he's filling me..." she moaned.

Dawn smiled and moved next to them on the couch.

"Mike, feel Jasmine's tits. They're very squeezable," she giggled.

Mike reached up and squeezed her big mounds. Jasmine moaned louder.

"Oh yeah, nice and big," he grunted. He kept squeezing them and occasionally he pulled on her fat, hard nipples.

Dawn moved her head so that her face was right over Jasmine's pussy. She watched Mike's cock sliding in and out of it. Jasmine was incredibly wet and Dawn wanted a taste. She lowered her face down to lick Jasmine's protruding clit. Her nub was very hard and she sucked it like a little cock. Jasmine screamed in pleasure. Dawn's hand went around Mike's shaft each time it slid out of Jasmine and it was very slick. Her expert tongue lapped around Jasmine's clit and then began to lick Mike's cock. Back and forth she went, driving both of them crazy.

Mike lay there squeezing Jasmine's tits as she rode him harder and faster. Her moans were filling the room and Mike could feel her on the brink of cumming. Her pussy was gripping his cock tightly and he tried mightily not to cum, wanting to save himself for Dawn, but when she started to scream out she was cumming, he couldn't hold back.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum too," he yelled.

Both of them were yelling and Mike felt his cock release deep into her cunt. Then they both stopped moving as Jasmine's pussy throbbed all around him. He relaxed his muscles and laid back, spent for the moment. Jasmine slid off his cock with a squelch and he saw that it was covered with their cum. Dawn also saw this and immediately knelt between Mike's legs when Jasmine moved aside. She took him completely in her mouth and licked the cum that had coated his cock and balls. After she got every drop, she pulled Jasmine close for a kiss.

"Now you gotta do me, baby," she purred to Jasmine. "My cunt is dripping for you."

Mike watched as the two hot women took their places on the floor. Dawn lay on her back with her legs spread while Jasmine knelt near her pussy.

"Yeah, eat me out. Make me cum all over your face," she breathed.

Jasmine lowered her face to Dawn's pussy and began to lick her moist slit up and down. With each long lick of her pink tongue, Dawn moaned and squirmed around a little. Jasmine pressed her tongue against her friend's slit and pushed her puffy lips aside. Mike decided to help them out and got on the floor next to Dawn. His hand enclosed one of her breasts and began to squeeze and tweak the nipple. Dawn closed her eyes and sighed.

"Oh god, Mike. Don't just squeeze them - lick them... bite them."

Mike grinned and brought his mouth down on one juicy nipple and began to suck it into his mouth.

"Yes! Harder!"

He complied with her wishes and sucked it harder into his mouth. By this time her snatch was completely soaked. Jasmine pushed two fingers into it and began to fuck her.

"Ohhhhhhhh... yesssss," she moaned over and over again. "Fuck me with those fingers!"

As Jasmine pumped her fingers in and out of Dawn, she began to slap her clit lightly. That brought louder moans from Dawn. Mike continued his assault on her tits, biting the nipples hard and watching her cry out in ecstacy. Suddenly she clutched his head and began to buck her hips up and down.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," she panted. "I'm gonna cum all over your face, Jasmine, so suck me!"

As Mike wrapped his teeth around the hard nub of her nipple she screamed out and began to thrash around. They both held on to her as she came in long, ragged bursts. Mike thought she was going to go on forever.

But eventually she calmed down. Jasmine crawled on top of her and began to kiss her tenderly and caress her. Mike watched the two of them and slipped away to find his shorts. It was time to call it a night.

He went back to his own house and collapsed into bed. It was pretty late, but he knew he could sleep in. Just before he slipped into dreamland he realized Diana never called back.


I awoke with a start and went through that moment of confusion when you don't know where you are. Then I remembered where I was and relaxed. I was in Emily's bed. I got up and looked out the window. Six's truck was gone. I was all alone.

Sighing, I put some clothes on and went into the kitchen. I felt a little weird poking around, but I really wanted coffee. I hunted everywhere, but couldn't find any. There was a coffee maker on the kitchen counter, so I knew someone drank coffee. I guess they were just out of it. Settling for orange juice, I drank a glass of that and decided a shower was in order.

Minutes later I was under the warm water. Being out in the desert, the morning was cool, but I didn't mind. I let the warmth envelop me as I thought back to the night before. The whole thing seemed a little surreal as I thought about it in the light of day. A little guilt crept in as I thought about Mike. Then I remembered that I forgot to call him back. I cursed a little and told myself to call him after my shower.

I heard the front door shut and I wondered if that was Emily returning from her friend's. No doubt Six was already helping Dale get my car in order. I silently prayed for them to finish quickly so I could get out of there. I didn't want to spend an awkward day around him and his sister.

Then I heard the bathroom door creak open. I froze, not used to strangers entering the bathroom while I was in there. I opened the shower door a crack and saw Six standing there with two coffee cups and a big grin on his face.

"Oh, it's you..."

"And you were expecting someone else?" he asked.

"Well, I, uh." Then I started laughing.

I watched his gaze lower to try to see the rest of me. His face suddenly got serious and he set the cups down.

"You better shut the door, you're getting water on the floor."

"Um, yeah. You're right."

I shut the door with a frown and began to soap my body up. But I didn't hear him leave. I turned and saw that he was shedding his clothes. Then he approached me and opened the door and slid inside. He pulled me close and kissed me tenderly as the water cascaded over the both of us.

"Diana..."

I said nothing and slid my hands around his waist to pull him closer. His cock pressed against my leg and it was already getting hard. I reached down to squeeze it in my soapy hand. He groaned softly.

"Diana," said again. "Last night..."

I silenced him with a kiss.

"Let's not go there - we got carried away."

"Yes, but you deserve to be worshipped. Not used like last night." He kissed me again. "God, you're so beautiful... and sexy."

He pulled me so tight to him and our bodies melted against each other. My legs felt weak from his kisses and the warmness of the water. He broke away to squeeze some liquid soap in his hands. He rubbed them together to make some lather and began to soap up my breasts. His hands enclosed them and rubbed them gently, smearing them with the soap. His caresses were so tender after the rough treatment last night. My arms dropped to my sides and I shut my eyes.

He continued to do that for a while and then he moved down to my stomach and hips. The massaging had a hypnotic effect on me and I drifted a little bit. I almost didn't notice when he stopped. I slowly opened my eyes and gazed at him with hooded lids.

"Turn around," he said softly.

I did as he asked and he began to work his magic on my shoulders. His hands slid over them and he pressed and squeezed my muscles. I felt myself loosen even more, if that was possible. I was already feeling like jelly. Then he made his way to my back and my sides. Up and down went his hands, squeezing and pressing. I was facing the shower door and my hands were pressed against it to prop me up. As his hands went even lower, I felt myself leaning forwards so I could push my ass out to him.

He knelt down in the spray and began to soap my ass. His hands massaged and squeezed me and I couldn't help but moan. He worked the flesh there before going to my thighs and then down to my calves. I was in complete and utter ecstacy.

"Spread your legs, my sweet," he said.

I opened my legs to him. His hand reached up and caressed my pussy so gently. I sighed deeply and moved slightly against his hand. When he slipped a finger inside he told me how wet it was and it wasn't from the water.

He gently massaged my clit and I felt little shivers go through my body. Then he stood up.

Without a word I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my pussy. Gently he nudged in and my lips opened to take him. He slid inside easily, but he did it very slow so I could feel every inch. I groaned and pressed my breasts forward so they were mashed against the door. I felt the coolness from the glass radiate through my nipples and they got very hard.

Six placed his arms along mine and closed his hands over mine. After a minute we got a rhythm going and it felt delicious. His cock slid in and out of me in long forceful strokes. My legs were spread wide and his knees were keeping them open. His whole body was pressed against the back of mine so I was basically pinned by him. Not that I minded the least.

We rocked and grunted and moaned. My breasts rubbed against the door and it sent shockwaves throughout my body. I felt myself getting close and I told him. He responded by lowering his hands to cup my breasts and squeeze them gently. That was too much for me and I came in a long, rolling wave. It wasn't an earth-shattering orgasm, but a nice feeling washed over me.

After I calmed down, he pulled out.

"Did you cum?" I asked, not thinking that he did.

"Not yet, but don't worry. Just stay in that position."

I stood there, arms and legs spread, pressed against the door and waited. Then I felt his cock pressing against the crack of my ass. I smiled as I knew what he wanted and I was very willing to give it to him.

He pulled my asscheeks apart and gently eased himself in. I grunted as my ass began to fill with his cock and I relaxed so I could fully take him. When he got all the way inside, I felt his pubic hair brush my ass.

"Oh fuck, that's so tight," he moaned. "I'm going to fuck this sweet ass of yours."

And fuck he did. His hands gripped my ass firmly and he used it to push and pull me against his cock. He was firm, but not too rough and it didn't take long before he began to moan that he was cumming. I braced myself against the door and after one final thrust he cried out.

"Oh yes! Oh god yesssssssssss!"

He leaned over me and nipped my ear as he spurted his seed deep within my ass.

When his breathing returned to normal, he pulled out and washed us both off. He shut off the water and stepped out to get towels for us. His face was very flushed as we dried off, but he had a huge smile of content on it. I smiled back at him and watched him ruffle his blonde hair. He was unbearably cute just then and leaned over to kiss him.

"What's that for?"

"Just because," I said smiling.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and handed me the coffee. It had cooled down, but it was delicious.

"Well, I hate to leave you, darlin', but I have to get your car fixed. Dale should be back to the garage soon.

"Ok, I won't stop you."

He kissed me again and went up to his room to get dressed. Feeling very satisfied, I wondered if I could go back to sleep for a while, since I had nothing better to do. I crept back into bed and dozed off. I was dimly aware of Six leaving before I fell back to sleep.

Once again, I forgot to call Mike.


Mike woke up late and hard. Images of the night before flooded his mind and made his cock painfully hard. He started to feel guilty and decided to just get up and take a piss. That usually made it go away.

After a shower and some coffee he felt human again and decided to wash his truck. It was warm out, but not as hot as the day before. As he pulled the hose out, he occasionally glanced next door, but there weren't any signs of life to be seen. No doubt the two of them were sleeping off their hangovers.

He went about the business of cleaning his truck but he couldn't get the images of Jasmine ass bobbing up and down on his cock or of Dawn screaming and writhing on the floor as he bit her tits. He had to admit it was pretty hot.

Eventually he finished and started to wind the hose back up. Just then, Dawn's door opened and out they came. They were both dressed in impossibly short shorts and halter-tops. He was starting to feel like he was in a porno movie.

"Hi Mikey," Dawn said, waving.

Her and Jasmine giggled. He waved back.

"Hi there."

They sauntered over to where he was and he couldn't help noticing how Jasmine was spilling out of her top. He wondered if he could take any more of it that day.

"So what are you up to today, Mikey?" Dawn asked.

He cringed inwardly when she called him that. He hated that name.

"Um, just washed the truck. Other than that, not much."

"We want to let you know we had a spectacular time last night," Dawn said, edging closer to him.

"Um, yeah, well just don't tell Steve. He might not like that."

"Oh, I don't care about that."

"Well, whatever."

He finished with the hose and stood there and looked at them. The darkness of Jasmine's nipples was showing clearly through her top and he felt a little uncomfortable again.

"We have a question for you, Mike."

"What?"

"Can Jasmine and I play in Diana's dungeon?"

He wasn't expecting that one.

"Uh, I don't think she'd like that. I don't even go down there that much."

"We won't break anything, we promise."

"I don't know..."

Dawn smiled sweetly at him. "Come one... let's have some more fun. You know you want to."

To demonstrate her sincerity, she moved close to him and started to rub her hands all over his bare chest.

"I never got to feel your cock inside me," she purred.

Mike couldn't believe it was happening again. And exactly on cue, his cock stirred again. He looked over at Jasmine and she was smiling at him and rubbing her nipples through her top.

"We better go inside. I don't want all the other neighbors gawking at us," Mike said, pulling away from Dawn.

The three of them stepped inside into his cool house. Dawn immediately went to the basement door and opened it.

"Come on, Jasmine. You're gonna love this."

She followed Dawn down the stairs, and Mike went along too, closing the door behind him. When they all got downstairs, Dawn began to show Jasmine all of Diana's toys and devices. Jasmine's eyes went wide when she saw all the whips and ropes.

"Wow. You spent a weekend down here?" she asked Dawn.

"Yup. It was fucking great."

"Not at first," Mike reminded her.

"Yes, well I had no idea what she had in store for me, but by the last day I didn't want it to end. I've been dying to come back since then."

Dawn picked up a whip and looked at Mike.

"So does she ever tie you up?"

"Nope. It's not her thing."

"Really? Just women?"

"Yup."

"Ever fantasize about it though?"

"Not really."

Dawn glanced briefly at Jasmine and back to Mike.

"How about letting us tie you up?"

"Uh, I don't know..."

"Oh come on... Mikey."

He noticed a subtle change in her and wondered exactly what she was up to.

"We shouldn't even be down here," he said taking a step back from her.

Jasmine came over and the two of them began backing him up to the bed. He couldn't believe how aggressive they were becoming. He was getting a little nervous, but at the same time it was exciting.

"We'll be gentle, we promise," Dawn said with a glint in her eye.

And with that they pushed him down on the bed and began to kiss and caress him all over. He shut his eyes as two pairs of lips glided over his bare chest and four hands touched him all over. His cock throbbed and started to grow and once again he gave in.

Dawn sensed it and grabbed some ropes as Jasmine kept him occupied. Her firm breasts pressed against his chest as she licked and sucked his neck. Dawn knelt on the bed and grabbed one arm and quickly tied to the bedpost. Jasmine did the same to the other arm. Next, they yanked off his shorts and tied his feet. Before he realized what had happened to him, he was tied spread-eagle to the bed. His cock rose in excitement.

They got off the bed and stood before him.

"Well, look at him now. I wonder what we should do with him," Dawn said.

"Of course we have to tease him," answered Jasmine.

"Definitely."

Dawn stepped over to Jasmine and began to rub her full breasts through her thin top. Then she lowered her head to take one nipple in her mouth. As she sucked Jasmine looked at Mike.

"I bet you wish you were doing this, don't you?" she asked. "I've seen you looking at them today. You want to suck my tits, huh?"

Mike found that his mouth went dry.

"Yes, I want to suck them - very much," he rasped.

She threw her head back and laughed. Dawn lifted her head and they both looked down at Mike. He pulled at his binds, but they were tight. He wasn't going anywhere.

Without a word they joined him on the bed and kneeled on either side of him. They both removed their tops and their breasts spilled into his view. He licked his lips. Dawn leaned over his body, avoiding his cock and began to kiss Jasmine passionately. Their tongues swirled against each other and he could see them doing it and it drove him crazy. They pressed closer and began to rub their full breasts against each other. Mike let out a long groan and thought he would cum right then and there.

Jasmine broke the kiss and proceeded to unzip her shorts and wriggle out of them. Looking at Mike she straddled his body and pushed her full tits into his face. He smiled as she guided one fat nipple to his mouth and sucked eagerly.

"Oh my..." she gasped.

Mike had been dying to get his mouth around those nipples and he sucked them hard - going from one to the other. As she leaned over him moaning, Dawn got behind her and began to push a finger into her ass.

She screeched with that new sensation and began to rub her pussy furiously.

"Why don't you let you let me lick that pussy of yours," Mike suggested.

She lifted up from his face and moved her body up so that her cunt was positioned over him.

No sooner than her sweet lips touched his face, than his mouth opened and his tongue came snaking out. He had much more experience eating pussy than Dawn did and he was going to give Jasmine one hell of a licking. He slid his tongue expertly along her shaved lips and began to pull them into his mouth where he sucked hard. Jasmine moaned opened her legs wider, going down lower. Mike responded by thrusting his tongue deep into her cunt and then moving up to her clit. When he found it, he sucked hard, pulling it and nibbling on it slightly.

"Oh my god!" she cried.

Mike smiled and swirled his tongue around and around her hot cunt, lapping the juices that were flowing so freely now. Her hands were gripping the bedpost as she rocked against his tongue. Her moans were loud and ragged as Mike tongued her sweet pussy closer and closer to release.

She began to writhe on top of him and shamelessly hump his face, as she was lost in her own pleasure. Mike never let up and continued to fuck her with his tongue, tasting her nectar.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.