Collar - Cover

Collar

Copyright© 2002 by April

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of a chatroom bdsm relationship going to real life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema   Size  

Jamie awoke to the sweet smell of cinnamon rolls, she lay awake thinking of how much her life had changed in only one day. She was very glad Master Rick was pleased with her, and found herself only wanting to pleasure her Master. She rubbed the soft leather collar that was placed around her neck, outlining the letters formed by the diamonds against the leather. She had almost drifted back to sleep when Master Rick came in the bedroom, "Good Morning, Little One" He greeted. Jamie sat up in the bed brushing her hair back out of her eyes, Good Morning, Master she said softly. "Little One we have alot to do today I brought you your breakfast eat and enjoy, as soon as you are done please come into the hall, I will be waiting for you". With that Master Rick leaned down kissing her forehead and presented her breakfast tray, cinnamon rolls, orange juice and a few pieces of bacon. "Yes Master" was all she could say.

Master Rick shut the door behind him, all kinds of thoughts went through Jamies mind, what did he have planned for her today?, why was he so mysterious?, she began eating her breakfast her Master had been so nice to prepare for her. Upon finishing the meal, she looked around the room for her clothes remebering she had been told not to wear anything unless instructed. She saw a small black brush on the dresser, she got up brushing her hair and looking at herself in the mirror.She could see small evidence of the night before her nipples were alittle red still, and her bottom was alittle sore from the spanking.

Jamie slowly walked to the door opening it and going into the hall as she was instructed, Master Rick was at the end of the hall and quickly called her to his side. Jamie watched her Master such a as she walked to him. Master Rick ordered leading Jamie got into position and Master Rick led her into the bathroom, holding the loop on her collar tightly.

The bathroom was huge with the sunken tub and a smaller room with the comode and such to the side. Master Rick ordered Jamie to sit, Jamie knelt on the large rug in the center of the room. She looked around noticing the enema bag hanging from a large pole. Master Rick pushed her head to the floor, and ordering her to lift her ass up. She sat still her forehead touching the soft rug that lay on the bathroom floor and her ass exsposed high in the air. Master Rick carefully removed the tubing from the enema bag and lubricated the end, also lubricated Jamie's tight asshole. Gently inserting the end slowly into Jamies tight hole. Jamie was so embarassed she had not thought of her Master doing this to her. He spoke calmly and softly to her trying to get her to relax. Little one this is so you are cleaned and ready to be entered anyway I choose.

Finally all of the fluid was inside her bowel and she was forced to retain it for what seemed like forever to Jamie. Master Rick ran a fresh bubble bath as Jamie exspelled the fluid into the comode and freshened up. Master Rick helped Jamie into the deep tub, then washed her with care. Master Rick shampooed Jamies hair and rinsed her off, and helped her out of the tub. Handing Jamie the large fluffy white towel to dry herself on. When Jamie was through with her bath Master Rick instructed her to sit in the large chair by the vanity. He carefully brushed and blow dryed her hair with care then curled the ends of her hair. Smiling down at Jamie, he softly kissed her lips and ordered her to stand, leading her into the dungeon. The hallway to the dungeon was dark, Jamie tried to stay close to her Master's side as hed led her down the steps and to the large wooded double doors. Master Rick placed his hands under Jamie's chin lifting her head and whispering softly, this will be a long day, make me proud my little one, with that Master Rick knocked on the door and it was immediately opened. Jamie's mind raced as they entered wondering what her Master had in mind for today.

The room was dimly lit, there was a large maching in the middle of the room. A bench covered in black leather padded heavily. Master Rick ordered Jamie to lay back on the machine. He motioned for the two slaves at the door to assist Jamie. One of the slaves locked Jamies legs into the padded leather stirrups forcing her legs wide apart. Master Rick carefully wrapped a piece of thin rope around Jamie's chest just beneath her breast 3 times.

He then moved just above her breast wrapping again 3 times around her body. Master Rick exspertely looped the end of the rope to the wraps he had made under her breast causing her breast to be squeezed and pushed together. He secured the rope with a tight knot and moved aside, motioning the secound slave to finish the bindings. The secound slave took Jamie's wrist and secured them beneath her. Jamie looked around the room and spotted the mirror on the top of the ceiling positioned at an angle so she could see her body tied in its current state. Master Rick kissed her forhead as he moved 2 probes between her wide spread legs. The probes seemed to be electronic the smaller one was about an inch thick and 8 inches in length, the larger probe was 2 inches thick and about 10 inches long. Master Rick held a small remote, he adjusted the probes placing lubrication on the ends, then pushing a button and the probes entered Jamie, one into her tight ass and one into her wet cunt. Jamie felt her body tense up as the probes entered her body. The first slave positioned what looked like tiny cups attached to a tube to each of Jamie's nipples. while the secound slave put a third tiny cup across Jamies swollen clit. The slaves returned to kneal at the large wooden door. Master Rick smiled as he placed a dildo gag into Jamie's mouth. The lights seem to get brighter. Jamie felt full as the probes were deep inside her and her body bound open in ever way. Jamie was tilted back forcing her view to the mirror which displayed the echo of her bound body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.