Collar - Cover

Collar

Copyright© 2002 by April

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a chatroom bdsm relationship going to real life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema   Size  

She awoke with a terrible headache, slowly opening her eyes looking around and wondering how she had ended up here. It was cold in the room she came to herself and found she was naked and her hands and ankles tied to the bed in a spread eagle fashion. she was lying on. She became frightened and alert unaware of how she ended up here.

Her mind was racing back and forth. She started to scream but there was no sound. There was a rubber ball gag in her mouth, she could taste the rubber and tried to close her mouth around the ball but it was locked in between her jaw.

Calm down, she said to herself, trying to get a grip on her emotions. Slow down and think about it. Never one to really panic about anything, she tried to relax and think about what had happened. What did she remember last? It came to her suddenly.

The club. That's what she remembered last. She had gone to the pub to meet with... her Master. It all came back to her now.

Jamie had gone to the club to meet Master Rick. Rick was her cyber Master. He had been training her through the chat rooms and instant messengers for several months now. This was to be their first real life meeting. Oh they had talked on the phone countless times, discussing there beliefs, thoughts sharing their views on different topics.Jamie had spent days getting ready to meet Him. First having her hair done and manicure/pedicure bath and shaving her legs and underarms, she also shaved her pussy.

Her hair was a deep brown and fell below her shoulders.She wanted everything to be perfect for their meeting.Carefully she applied some make up and then put on the dress Master Rick had sent her to wear. She left for the club at 6pm very nervous and yet excited.

Jamie hated going into clubs by herself but Master Rick had given her instructions to get a table and wait for him. The club was quiet when she got there, as it was still early, she got herself a margarita and chose a table near the fire in the corner of the dimly lit club.

She waited for what seemed like hours watching the people entering and exiting the small club.

"Hello, Jamie." said a soft, low voice beside her, she jump and slowly turned to see Master Rick, He was just as he described himself. A large muscular man dark brown hair and blue eyes a neatly trimmed beard and mustache. She smiled up at Master Rick.No words came from her, she tried to speak but there was just silence. For such a long time she had imagined this moment and now that it had come she was unable to speak. All she could do was look into his face, losing herself in his baby blue eyes. A tender smile lay upon his face and he bent and kissed her cheek softly.

Jamie felt herself grow warmer as a hot flush rose to her cheeks. She cast her eyes toward the floor and felt as shy and nervous as she had ever felt in her life. Master Rick left her and went to the bar for some drinks. Jamie watched him as he made his way through the quiet club, taking this chance to study him, noticing how he walked in such a confident manner and how he exchanged friendly banter with the bartender. Soon he was back by her side. He handed her another margarita with a smile, Kari returned the smile as she accepted the drink.

The chat started slowly and a little awkwardly. Jamie was trying so hard to make a good impression that she stumbled over words and stammered. Master Rick took her hand in his, "Relax, my little one." he said. "We are only strangers physically. Remember how intimately we have know each other. You have nothing to be afraid of; I am here for you now. You belong to me, you are mine. I know that's what you want, so please calm yourself." Jamie looked up at him and felt the love that herMaster had for her, Slowly she nodded at him smiling softly and begging to feel more comfortable.She felt the tension leave her body. Master Rick knew her well, he always seem to know how to calm her down and even her most intimate thought and desires.

As they began to talk more openly Jamie relaxed completely. This felt so right! Master Rick stroked her hand and arm as he talked, the sensation running through her body, sending electric like tingles to all her nerves. As her Master leaned into her and whispered in her ear about what later might hold for his little one she felt herself become aroused.

Suddenly wet and damp in such a conspicuous place Jamie felt awkward again. Master Rick watched the blush rise in her cheeks and how she fidgeted in her seat. "I see you are enjoying yourself, my little one." he whispered to her. Jamie blushed even more, how could he be so preciptive ? "I think you should remove those damp panties and give them to me right now." He ordered in a demanding tone. She looked up at him and slowly lifted off the seat sliding her thin wet panties down her legs and off her ankles, folding them up and carefully handing them to Master Rick. The older man at the bar watched and winked at her as she release the panties into Master Ricks awaiting hands.

She felt the blush race across her face she looked down and sipped her drink quietly. Master Rick laughed quietly and sipped his drink as well.

"Good little one." he said and Jamie smiled to her Master.

They finished their drinks and Master Rick told her it was time to go.

"May i use the bathroom first, Master?" Jamie requested. "Of course, my little one." said Master Rick. Jamie went to the ladies room but as she washed her hands she felt a bit light headed. The room began to spin with her she steadied herself. It passed quickly though and Jamie dried her hands and left, notreally giving it any thought.

Master Rick was waiting for her by the door. He took her arm as they left the club and waled to the car. He opened the passenger door first and let Jamie in. By the time he started the car Jamie was feeling very dizzy and sleepy, Master Rick glanced over at Jamie, sleep my little one, you will need it, Master Rick said. He fastened her seatbelt around her and kissed her softly on the cheek "Ah my little one," he said "Let the games begin."

The next thing Jamie knew was awakening in the cool room, tied to the bed naked.

When the door opened Jamie was startled, she had been reflecting on the predicument she had gotten herself into. She could sense the figure approaching the bed.

She lay so still, almost holding her breath.

"I know you are awake, my little one." said her Master's voice. "I have been watching you for a while now."

Jamie felt the mattress move as her Master sat down on the bed.

She could feel him leaning over her and as she opened her eyes, He was looking down on her. His hand reached up and stroked her cheek. "You were scared, my love?"

Jamie nodded.

"I am sorry I frightened you but it had to be that way." He leaned into her and kissed her cheek.

She looked up imploring, wishing the gag were gone, wanting to ask why? Why and what had he done to her?

"Now, my love, I must leave you again. No, no, don't panic. I will return soon and I am going to leave you busy."

Jamie strained her neck to see where he was going and what he was doing. He returned to the bed with some KY jelly in his hand.

Kari looked at him, puzzled. Master Rick rubbed the jelly onto her pussy and then around her asshole. It was cold and she squirmed.

"Be still!" her Master ordered.

Jamie froze. She felt his fingers opening her lips and felt something hard slide into her, it seemed quite long and uncomfortable but not sore. Then she felt a probing at her asshole, that hurt a bit and then as it entered her, she felt herself close around it. She had never worn a butt plug before and felt strange about it, especially with the vibrator in too.

She felt full. Her Master leaned down kissing her forehead and walked to the door flicking a switch as he departed.

Jamie felt so alone tied up in the cool room naked and totally exsposed she suddenly became aware of a slight buzzing of the vibrator, the setting must have been very low because she could hardly feel it but it was pleasant. She concentrated on the feeling and it seemed to get stronger. Jamie began to gently rock her hips, the buzz inside her getting her wet, she could feel the moisture starting to form and trickle down the crack of her ass.

Soon Jamie was rocking her hips, enjoying as much of the sensations as she could, wishing she could be playing with her nipples and clit too. Suddenly her arms spasmed and then stopped. She was left with a strange tingly feeling, the feeling was going when just a suddenly it came again joined by a spasm in her ankles spreading up her legs. When the next time the tingling came it was also on her breasts, it made her nipples ache. It was like being accosted by someone invisible, the pulses were becoming more intense and were hitting her different times in different places. She then felt the tingling across her clit and then, it stopped leaving a odd feeling. Making her totally aware of how volunarable she truely was.

She strained her neck to look down her body and saw the tiny electrical wires running all over her body. Jamie felt as if her nipples were burning and all her muscles seemed to be pulling and spasming against each other. As she grew accustomed to the current passing through her, she became aware that the vibrator was getting stronger and moving in and out of her wet pussy bringing her to the brink of orgasm. Just as she thought she could take no more, the butt plug came to life.The double vibration was so intense.

Jamie raised herself on the bed achieving a strongert orgasm than she had ever had.

The door opened and her Master walked into the room. He came straight to the bed and knelt beside her on the mattress. "That was a lovely show, my little one and now I have it on tape as well.

I was very impressed with you." He kissed her face and began to undo the cuffs freeing her. He then removed the gag from her mouth.

Her face was aching but she hadn't realized it until the gag was removed, her mouth hurt and was very dry. She lowered her eyes in respect to her Master How could he know her body so very well?

Master Rick removed the vibrator and the butt plug. He went over to the drawers at the other side of the room and laid the toys on the top and began to clean them. From another drawer he took a piece of black leather and came back to the bed. He took Jamie's hands and pulled her up into a sitting position. He then sat on the bed next to her and kissed her full on the mouth, a slow and gentle kiss.

"My little one, you have done well today. I am proud of you. This is what you have earned today." In his hands he held the piece of leather, which was actually a black leather collar. It was about an inch and a half deep and had bars of small diamonds running along the middle of the leather. He held it out to Jamie, who looked up to his eyes for his nod before reaching to touch it. It was softer than she had imagined. Jamie noticed there was a pattern to the diamonds following them to the closure she read Master Rick's Jamie.On the opposite side the writing had I love you little one. Here in her hands was the symbol of her submission, she had dwelt on the idea for a long time and knew that Master Rick was the only man who she would ever truly call Master and she knew that to accept the collar was to signify her complete surrender to the life of a sub. His sub. She knew from long conversations with Master Rick about D/s that if she agreed to be collared her life would change. This was a moment she had wanted for a long time but now that it was here...

Holding the collar in her hands tightly Jamie raised her eyes to her Master's he spoke not a word this was her decision and she knew this was her only decision to make Thank you Master, I am honored to be your sub. Jamis softly said as she proudly lifted her head for Master Rick to place his collar on her. He smiled widely and attached the collar along Jamies neck. Kissing her and whispering how proud he was of her in her ear holding her for a few moments. Jamie was complete with her Master's collar she trusted him and would only learn to trust him even more.

She belonged to her Master.

Jamie turned and knelt before her Master, head bowed in submission. The collar around her neck, tightening as she bent her head forward. Her soul was content and she felt as if she was home at last.

Master Rick's hands rested upon her shoulders then took hold of her and pulled her to her feet. "Come, my little one, the night is not over yet." He led her by the hand, to the door and out into the hallway. Jamie looked about her, this was the first time she had seen the house and she was curious about where everything was.

Master Rick took her into a room further down the hall, it was the bathroom.

The bath was large and sunken; it was already full of steaming bubbles. Master Rick urged her into the water. The temperature was perfect, warm and relaxing. Master Rick began to wash her gently with a soft washrag, soaping her all over, spending a long time washing her bottom and her pussy, the effect was arousing.

After what seemed like a very short time her Master urged her out of the bath and wrapped her in a very large fluffy towel. Once Jamie was dry her Master handed her a piece of black leather. she held it in her hands and looked at her Master questions written on her face.

"Put that on." he said.

Jamie stepped into the leather teddy, carefully positioning the straps about her body. A very thin piece of leather ran between her ass cheeks but became two pieces at the front so that her pussy was exposed and held open by the leather. The straps crisscrossed her torso and back but her ass was complete exposed and the straps lifted her breasts so they looked almost on display. Her breasts jiggled as she breathed.

Master Rick walked around her, looking at her and tugging at the straps until they sat exactly as he wanted, He then used the brush to tidy her hair, brushing it with long hard strokes, tugging at her hair. He brushed it all over her left shoulder, leaving her neck and back quite exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.