Horse-Loving Niece - Cover

Horse-Loving Niece

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - While helping out her aunt on her farm/ranch, a gal gets more loving than she can handle, from a dog, forced sex with a horse and of course the foreman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Damn!"

Janice rolled onto her ass once more, one arm draped over her face. It was going to be a long, long night. Chad had made her cum violently, with a passion she hadn't known for a long, long time. But now, as she lay naked on her bed, the sheets having been kicked off long ago, the brunette thought once more about looking for the dog. It was nearly midnight. Her sister wasn't home yet. That dance must have been quite an affair. Janice laughed a little bitterly, again imagining the blonde twisting and turning under that foreman's fucking body.

He was so handsome too. Handsome and virile. If she had made a move, Janice was sure she could have landed him in the sack. But Linda was her sister and Janice had no right stealing men from the girl.

But what she wouldn't have given to have a man now! Getting up, Janice sat in her bed, staring blankly at the opposite wall. The only sound outside was the constant chorusing of the crickets at the small creek near the house. The dog. Yes, she would to it again. She would fuck with Chad one more time and...

And then an idea struck her, one that nearly sent her falling back onto the bed. Thunder. There was no one around. She wouldn't have to worry about discovery. Her flesh chilled, then flushed hot. It was so wrong, so terribly wrong. And yet some force was guiding her out of bed, moving her to the wall where her blue silken gown hung. Draping it loosely over her shoulders and tying the belt, Janice moved swiftly, rushing from her bedroom, down the darkened hall to the stairs. Padding down the steps she saw Chad lying sleepily in the livingroom. He raised his head and blinked his eyes, watching her with mild curiosity as she walked briskly through the room and into the kitchen. Through the high window over the sink, Janice could see the barn.

She leaned against the sink, tightening her grip on the counter. There was still a chance, an opportunity for her not to give in, not to surrender to whatever sick thing it was inside her that made her cunt itch so badly, hum for that animal.

"Ohhhhh, what's the use?" she moaned in defeat.

Turning, the woman unlocked the back door and rushed into the cool night air. She stopped just at the threshold of the back door, inhaling the clean oxygen and feeling her tits rise and fall, the nipples brushing sexily against the smooth material. Warm trickles of cunt juice ran down the insides of her thighs, making her excitement that much more intense. No, there was no chance for her now! There could be no arguments, no blocks that would stop her from going to that barn. Wiping her palms on her gown, Janice moved like one possessed toward the barn. She was getting more and more lightheaded. Her heart beat wildly while her blood rushed through her veins. A breeze from the east stirred her hair, blowing soft wisps across her face. The horse was there in its stall. She could almost hear him panting, moving about in that small confined area. It was late. No one would know. Again and again these two thoughts appear in her mind as she moved toward the half-opened door.

Janice was almost past caring about what she was going to do. She knew she was running from one kind of degradation and into another. A dog! And now... no, no, she couldn't think of it. Besides, she was just going to touch his cock. That was all. She was simply curious about Thunder's cock.

Sounds! Janice froze for one moment, then ran forward, disappearing into the barn. She slipped to one side of the door, pressing her back and shoulder blades against the rotting wood, feeling her heart beating so loud she was sure someone could hear. The sounds became louder. Singing? Laughing? A combination of both, really. It had to be some of the hands coming back from that dance. They lived in the quarters nearby. What if they were to come in and find her here... and dressed like this? Instinctively Janice grabbed her gown, clutching it to her naked body and feeling a little sick.

"Hey, should we check the barn?"

Janice thought she was going to faint. Pressing back harder against the wall, she wished she could disappear.

"Naw, man, come on. I'm too fuckin' drunk to worry about them damn horses. Besides, Hank's done the work for us today. Gotta get some shut eye."

There was more mumbling, more muffled argument. And then the voices died away. Janice held her breath, then slowly exhaled. They were gone! Thank God! Pushing herself from the wall, Janice picked her way carefully through the hay. The other horses backed away nervously, snorting and staring at her with those big eyes. She moved from stall to stall, her excitement growing, her cunt seeping more and more hot moisture as she thought of Thunder, of that big black stallion up ahead. Her chest was tightening, her breathing becoming shallow, rapid. Even the ticklish sensation of the stubble working its way between her bare toes excited her.

"Thunder..." she whispered.

She stopped in front of the black stallion and stared at him. Her cunt felt as if it were swollen open under her gown. Janice bit her lower lip, reaching up and slowly unfolding the belt of her nightgown. It was silly, ridiculous, but she was doing her best to excite the beast. Thunder stopped his back and forth movements and seemed frozen, those big brown eyes appearing to grow even softer as she opened her robe and shrugged the sheer material from her shoulders. Janice shuddered as the garment puddled around her ankles.

She whispered his name again. Standing there in the semi- darkness, the brunette was afraid to move. But then she did, opening the stall and carefully stepping in. This whole thing seemed unreal, a deliciously evil nightmare.

"Ohhhh, beautiful horse, beautiful..."

Standing to the right, Janice began stroking the stallion's sides, feeling his warm flesh, feeling the strange silky touch of his slick hairs against her hand. It was so odd, her standing there in the stall, stark naked with this horse panting nervously, excitedly next to her. Running her fingers up and down his sides, she felt the muscles quivering, felt his flesh warming to her touch.

Slowly, gently, her hand went back to the horse's hindquarters. Janice stopped once more, closing her eyes and putting her free hand to her chest. It was so hard to breathe again, a problem she had when terribly aroused. Was she aroused? Oh God, yes! There couldn't be any question of it! The sounds, the smells, the touch, everything conspired to drive her into this position.

She moved her hand back a little farther, caressing the rounded curves of his rump, feeling the gentle stroke of his tail as Thunder neighed and shuffled his forelegs over the stubbly floor.

"There, Thunder, there's no problem," Janice whispered, stroking the stallion evenly and speaking softly to him at the same time. "It's just me, just Janice."

How her nostrils burned with the air the sucked in! Moving her hands yet farther behind and lower, the woman tried to look down between Thunder's powerful hindquarters.

"Ohhhh yesss..." she hissed.

There it was! That long, thick black thing hanging from between his legs. His cock! She had run away at this point some time ago. Seeing that fat, tunnel-like cock dangling from his belly, Janice had panicked, rushed from the barn and into the house, her cunt running with fuck juice, her body aching with desire. But this time she wasn't going to run. This time Janice slipped her hand down, down past the split in the animal's ass, down to those large baseball nuts that dangled heavily below.

"Easy, Thunder."

At first touch the big black stallion snorted impatiently, his eyes rolling, his black nostrils quivering while he pawed the stall and moved to the left. She could hear the wooden stall wall groaning under his weight as he pressed against it. Janice moved with the startled animal, stroking his back once more, cooing to him -- then dropping her trembling fingers to those fat balls one more time.

"Ohhhh, nice Thunder, good boy."

This time the animal didn't move. He let out a long shuddering sigh, dipping his head and shaking it, the long black mane fluttering from side to side with the movement. Janice sighed as well, the tips of her fingers stroking those fat balls. Never had she touched anything like them in her life! They were so hot, so terribly hot and tight. The skin was something like leather pulled to the tearing point. And yet apparently they were sensitive to the touch of her fingertips. Thunder was shuddering, snorting at Janice, then moving back and forth, twisting his head around to see her better. When she saw those brown eyes fixed on her, the woman leaned heavily against his body, her knees threatening to give way under her. What kind of slut was she turning into?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.