Horse-Loving Niece - Cover

Horse-Loving Niece

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While helping out her aunt on her farm/ranch, a gal gets more loving than she can handle, from a dog, forced sex with a horse and of course the foreman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

While Linda was getting her brains fried by that wild fucking scene with her foreman, her sister Janice was having less success with her life. Sitting there, alone in the livingroom, thumbing through several magazines, she wondered if perhaps she shouldn't have gone to the dance. There would be drinks there, and men. Men! Her hands shook at the thought. Putting down the magazine, Janice rubbed her burning forehead with one finger. Men! Yes, she wanted men, not...

"Oh!" she moaned, remembering.

The episode in the barn still troubled her. She thought about what she'd nearly done, what she had done! Those terrible thoughts came back to mock her. A woman and a horse. A dog and pony show! The thought sickened her... sickened and did something else to her as well! She drummed her fingers nervously against the armrest, then found herself thinking about the barn, about the smells inside, and then about the horse. That beautiful black stallion stomping around inside one of the stalls.

Janice stiffened, shaking her head from side to side as if she were denying something to someone in front of her. She had to shake that vile thought from her mind. It was unnatural, completely... wrong!

But then the memory came again -- the feel of the horse's flesh against her fingers, the sound of his snorting as she moved her hand back around the round muscular rump to his hindquarters where that strange, black, long cock dangled. And how his prick stiffened and grew so long and thick and hot as she touched his cock. There was even a point when she wondered about fucking.

"Good God, what am I doing?"

Again the woman shook her head, drawing both hands to her face and covering her eyes with her fingers. How could she be thinking this, even considering going back into the barn and touching that beast?

Janice was about to rise from the couch to mix herself a drink when she noticed Chad was in the livingroom once again. He had sneaked in and was standing nearby, his handsome head tilted to one side. Janice stopped halfway across the couch, her fingers curling, the tips digging into the soft cushions under her asscheeks. Sucking in a lower lip, the brunette hesitated, drawing one hand up to her lips and pressing it against her mouth. He had touched her once before, had brought her off. But was that any excuse for her to have him lick her cunt again? Shouldn't she just get up and ignore the animal, kick him away if he should try something?

"Here, boy." Her voice was small, gaspy.

The reality of the situation was starting to get blurry and fuzzy all over again. The thoughts of the stallion, the idea that her sister was probably getting fucked while she sat dutifully at home, were wearing her will thin.

"Here, Chad, come here," she said, patting the cushion next to her.

Chad still stood there nearby, almost looking as if he would rather be somewhere else. Janice started, feeling a little ashamed of her pleading. Pleading for a dog to jump up between her thighs and do what she needed to be done. Reaching down, Janice pulled the hem of her skirt up, rolling the garment up until it was roped around her waist. The farther she went, the more she touched herself, the more Janice wanted the animal licking her. As the seconds ticked maddeningly by on the wall clock, Janice could only think of Chad's marvelous tongue, the spitty touch of his snout as he licked her into oblivion.

"Chad... here..."

Janice found herself trembling, actually shaking with nervousness, with lust. She was supposed to be a woman of the world... or so her sister and others thought. What would they think now if they could see her now, perched on the edge of a sofa, petting a cushion, trying to get the big German Shepherd up on the couch for a lick-job! Janice smiled cynically at this thought, her smile fading under the rising heat of her pussy.

"Ohhhh... don't play games, Chad. Please, please..."

It had been some time since a man had touched her. But only a short while ago since a dog...

"Oh please, please, Chad..."

Janice felt her face flush and redden. She was so embarrassed at what had happened to her. Yes, there had been men in her life, but not that many. And certainly she had never done anything like this before -- not even thought of doing it. And yet how so much had radically changed in the past few days. How her nostrils flared as she turned and looked at the big dog staring back at her. Wild, perverted thoughts bounced around in her head now. And what was even more strange was the way the dog was acting stand offish now, almost as if he wanted her to beg him for a fuck, for a lick.

"Here, Chad, up here," she said in a more insistent voice.

With a whimpering growl, Chad lazily crossed to the sofa and bounded up. Janice held her breath, feeling her chest tighten all over again. She closed her eyes, wondering for the last time if she should walk away. Once could be dismissed as an accident, no matter what the facts seemed to indicate. But twice?

"Ohhhh, Chad!" she groaned, giving in.

Janice slid over to him, petting his sides with her trembling fingers. How warm, how soft and silky his long fur was. She was burning up with passion. She knew why. That horse! How horrible, how dirty! But yet there it was, the truth -- torn between a horse and a dog! The situation was almost laughable. Surely she had to be going mad. Only insane people would have this kind of dilemma, these kind of thoughts.

Closing her eyes once more, Janice saw the stallion's strong sleek body, saw his powerful muscles rippling under the slick flesh as she touched him. Thunder! That was the right name for an animal like that, something powerful, something that could sweep over the countryside, arouse the overwhelming passions Janice felt stirring in her at the thought of him, at the thought of his name.

"Nice dog..."

Her hand slipped under his powerful chest. Gingerly Janice felt back along the thinning fur until she found the bulge of his cocksheath.

She shook herself with shame, drawing back her hand as if she'd touched or stove. What was she letting herself get into? But that grazing touch had brought about a change in Chad's attitude. He whimpered and began licking her arm. She could see a tiny point of red had peeked out of the cocksheath. Reaching out, Janice started massaging him on the sides. She was alone. It was late. No one would know. Her sister wouldn't be home for a long, long time. And how she needed release, the sensation of being fucked.

"Good dog," she gasped again, feeling his cock slide out from his body.

She was actually touching his doggie cock. Yes, she was rubbing her knuckles on his prick, feeling his cock stiffen under her caresses. He was breathing hard, making odd whistling sounds through his nostrils. The fur was so warm, so ticklishly delicious against her flesh. The dog was licking her steadily now, lapping at her wrist. She let go and fell back on the sofa once more, tilting her cunt up toward him. Again she had worn no panties. She must have known, must have guessed she would be doing something like this, that she would let herself slip somehow... either with the horse or the dog. If she had a choice between two evils, wasn't letting the dog go down on her better than taking a chance with the horse?

He was down between her legs, nosing her thigh. And then he was licking her all over, dragging his tongue up along her throbbing cunt mound. And it was throbbing, aching so much from the excitement she had tried to ignore all day. How lovely it felt when he peeled back the outer cunt-lips. Her heart was beating like a trip-hammer. For a second Janice tried to understand what had brought her down this path. What had made her attracted to animals, to dogs, to horses? Why was she suddenly obsessed with nothing but thoughts of letting Chad and Thunder fuck her?

"Ohhhh my... my God!"

Already Janice was forgetting about the right and wrong of the situation. She was forgetting about what her sister and the rest of society would think of her if they were to find out. Fucking men was one thing. As much as they might frown on that, they certainly would reel away in horror as they would if they knew the truth.

"Yesss... Chad..."

Janice felt her head exploding with all sorts of crazy notions. Reaching down, rubbing her fingertips along her thighs, the frantic brunette pulled her cunt even farther apart with her hands. She wanted the hot, slick tongue of the big German Shepherd touching every inch of her pussy. Raped by that tongue! Somehow the thought of being raped by Chad's tongue brought frantic whimpers from her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.