Horse-Loving Niece - Cover

Horse-Loving Niece

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While helping out her aunt on her farm/ranch, a gal gets more loving than she can handle, from a dog, forced sex with a horse and of course the foreman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ohhhhh... fuck... fuck!"

To say that word, to pronounce it, sent shivers rushing up and down her spine. The popping of her cherry had taken only a few moments, less than a second. Hank crouched behind her, rubbing the froth of pink blood from his fingers. Linda breathed heavily, her head tucked under her, her mouth half opened and sucking in air. There was pain. But slowly it disappeared, turned into something much different from the initial agony she felt.

"This is gonna be good... real good," Hank murmured.

Linda's eyes rounded. She felt his breath against her asscheeks, felt his tongue soaking them, sticking them down with spittle. It was so wild, so crazy! Grinding her teeth, the blonde went wild, bobbing her ass back and forth. She wanted him, wanted the touch of his prick fucking in and out of her pussy. Linda was feeling so weak, so... so empty! Somehow she managed to twist her he around and peer back between her legs. Hank was crouched low behind her, his knees spread wide apart for power. He was so much like a dog in that. Dogs crouched down for power then fucked their boners into the bitches fast! Linda had watched that happen in the gutters, in the streets, even on her front lawn in town. And then in the bedroom several nights ago she had almost wanted Chad to fuck her, but that was too dark even to think about, especially now!

"Man, I can hardly believe all this happenin' to me, baby. It's like some kinda dream," Hank whispered, smoothing his fingers over her ass with one hand while jerking his cock with the other.

"Neither... neither can I!" Linda gasped, her eyes glazing over and rolling up into her head.

"Baby... feel it... feel my cockhead now? Feel it?" Hank panted.

"Ohhhhh yes, yes..."

Linda felt his cock. Her ass pranced for his prick. She wanted to run herself back into his cock, to get raped by a prick. Yes, it was a good hard prick pressing against her cunt-lips. The young blonde woman gasped again. The first time! This would be the very first time she had a cock inside her! She cried out again and again with hoarse cries, tossing her head back and forth. Her hair splashed over her face while she curled her fingers and dug them against his jacket. The world had suddenly ceased to exist for her. She thought of nothing, nothing except that husky foreman behind her and his fucking prick! That was what he was doing, fucking into her, penetrating her cunt, spreading her pussy lips apart with his cock! The image of her cunt being slowly spread, peeled back for that wonderful prick dangling from his legs excited Linda more.

"Ooooohhhhhh!"

How like a whore she was behaving. Shameless! Wanton! Without any restraint! Linda didn't want to have restraints. No moral strangleholds like the ones her mother had burdened her with.

"It's... it's sooooooo big!" Linda gasped, snapping her head back, then letting it fall back to her chest again.

"Like it, Linda? Like it?"

The blonde was going wild. She thought she was going to faint when he pulled his prick back slowly, letting her feel every bump, every vein, every tiny ridge on his cock. Again Linda tensed her thigh and ass muscles, dancing her ass up and down, the plump buttcheeks jiggling with her violent movements. She felt the elastic slick walls of her cunt shrinking back together behind his retreating prickhead, rubbing itchily against each other. It was almost too much to bear!

"My... my God!"

Long strings of drool leaked from the corners of Linda's mouth. Her arms trembled, threatened to collapse. Then the elbows bent out farther and the woman let them collapse, falling against the jacket. Her ass was still high in the air, prancing back and forth as Hank dug his fingers into her asscheeks and fucked down deep again.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Linda was rutting, actually rutting like a slut under the big man. She loved the way he fucked, loved the way he held her. At times the only things touching her were his cock and fingers. He had them hooked now around her hipbones, keeping her completely in his power. Yes, she liked that feeling, the feeling of being completely in his control. She could never feel guilty, never feel that she had a choice in the matter even though in her heart of hearts Linda knew she did. He was forcing her, almost raping her right there. And how she loved it! Linda cried out again, wriggling in his grasp, aware of her complete helplessness. He could ride her down onto the jacket or some bed any time he wanted!

"Uhhhh... ooohhhhhh!" she cried.

Hot chills of lust raced up and down her spine, controlling her mind.

"Ohhhh, baby, I love your body," Hank whispered, running his hands along her sides, then hooking them around her belly and starting to caress her hanging tits.

"Oh, you do?" Linda gasped, having a difficult time sucking in enough air for her body.

Hank was now kissing the nape of her neck for an answer. She could feel his hard belly pressing against her asscheeks and lower back. He was climbing her, fucking powerfully into her drenched cunt. His fat prick was making squishy, sexy noises as he fucked into her steaming cunt. It was heaven! The sensation of his thick hunk of cockmeat inside her cunt was wild!

Linda clenched the jacket hard in her hands and whimpered, "Oh please... please, I'm so close to cumming! Please, please don't do it any more!"

Linda realized she was talking like some crazy teeny hopper. The thought that she was wild and young once more excited her, made her feel ecstatic.

I'm not so old! she thought. I'm not an old maid like Janice thinks.

"Ohhh shit, Linda, man... ughhh..."

Hank eased the cock slowly from her pussy. Linda shivered, feeling hot streaks of her fuck juice dribbling out and down. She was soaked, frothing that cuntal fluid! Never had she been so wet before! How she wanted to stay up all night with this foreman named Hank. Weakly she turned on the jacket on her hands and knees and peered back at him once more.

"Fuck me... fuck me..." she gasped.

She was begging him now for that sensation of a prick fucking into a pussy. Linda felt his hands gripping her again, rolling her over, over onto her back. For a moment his prick slipped out, and the frantic woman felt her cunt walls slapping together. She let out a shuddering sigh, feeling her back suddenly pressed against the ground. He had turned her around, rolled her onto her spine and slipped both hands under her thighs. In a moment Linda felt her legs kick high in the air, felt Hank wedging his powerful body between them.

"Feel my dick," he ordered, rubbing his cock up and down over her cunt-lips. Linda cried out, arching her back, wallowing her shoulder blades against the jacket. That light teasing touch made her insane. "Feel it, rub it up with your hands. I wanna feel you touch it."

Linda loved everything that was happening to her now. She knew Hank was giving her time, letting her float around in her newfound sea of sensuality while he did all he could to keep from cumming himself.

Linda peered between her legs, raising her head slightly. She saw that hot prick jerking between her spread thighs, saw the slickness of her fuck juices on its rope-veined sides. He had the fingers of one hand curled around the fat root. When he squeezed down, his prick jumped up and nearly slapped against his belly.

Linda let out another shuddering moan, feeling her cunt clench down on thin air. "Ohhhhhh!"

"Touch it... come on and touch it," he whispered, rubbing his fingers along the sensitive underside of his cock.

"I... I... oh God!" she gasped.

Linda was fascinated. Biting down on her lower lip, she moved her right hand up, spreading her fingers, finally touching that prick with the back of her hand. It felt so good, so very hot and hard and so very good! Turning her hand around, Linda sucked in a deep breath, then curled her fingers around his prick. Almost immediately Hank stiffened, his eyes closing, his lips moving wordlessly. She could feel his powerful body shuddering, swaying from side to side.

"Damn it! Gotta fuck you... gotta fuck you or I'm gonna cum right here in your hand!"

The urgency in his voice made Linda tremble. She felt the power of his prick in her hand and it made her both frightened and excited.

"Ohhhh, stick it back in. In! In! Stick it back into my cunt!" Linda cried like a whore in heat. The thought of rolling around in the dirt with a farmhand, his prick fucking in and out of her cunt, excited her more and more. She was a wild woman, a crazed slut fucking her brains out with this handsome farm stud.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.