Horse-Loving Niece - Cover

Horse-Loving Niece

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While helping out her aunt on her farm/ranch, a gal gets more loving than she can handle, from a dog, forced sex with a horse and of course the foreman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What a nice horse!" Janice said.

Hank looked down at the ground, smoothing his fingers over the sides of the big black stallion. The animal snorted uneasily, his long tail flicking from side to side while he rolled his big brown eyes and stared first at Hank, then at Janice.

It was nearly six in the evening that same day. Linda had returned from her short shopping spree in town and was readying herself for her date with Hank. Janice had showered and rested for a while, thinking of her reaction with Chad and wondering once more about the dog. How had he known she was excited? And where had he gotten all that experience? Janice couldn't shake that idea from her head. He just knew too much about a woman's body, it seemed, for that to have been a first time!

"Yes, ma'am, one of the best around the ranch here. I ride it myself," Hank said, patting the big buck on the sides.

Janice had roused herself when Linda began banging around the house, nervously dressing for the dance that evening. Strolling across the yard, the brunette had noticed some movement in the barn and had walked over, curious to see what was going on. There she came across Hank who was brushing down the big animal now pawing nervously in front of her.

"I used to do some riding myself a long time ago," Janice said wistfully, stretching out one hand and gently patting the big horse on the head.

"His name's Thunder, ma'am."

"Thunder," Janice repeated quietly, smoothing her fingers over his long head, feeling his heavy breath panting against her forearm. There had always been something about horses that attracted her. When she was small, Janice enjoyed riding on them whenever her father took her and Linda to Griffith Park in Los Angeles. Linda was always afraid and got off as soon as she dared. But not Janice. She loved feeling that movement between her legs, the subtle rub of the horse's flesh against hers, the ripple of his muscles as he walked or trotted along the winding paths in the city park. When she was older she had had her first orgasm on a horse. It must have been the way he moved or the way she was sitting. Janice was never certain about all that and always felt a little guilty, a little ashamed for having felt such a powerful feeling with an animal. And yet there it was. And today?

She shook her head. Janice didn't like where this train of thought was taking her. She would think about it later when her head was clearer, when she had had some rest to calm her buzzing brain.

"Nice, Thunder, nice..."

"I'm through with Thunder in here, ma'am, gotta get ready for... for the dance," Hank said uneasily, afraid to use the word date in front of Janice.

The brunette smiled at his uneasiness, nodding and still stroking the big animal's head.

"You go along, Hank. I'll close up here. I'm used to horses, like I said, and Thunder and I get along fine."

Hank looked relieved that Janice was letting him go.

"Thanks, ma'am. Gotta wash up and change... get outta these duds," he said, looking down and brushing off the dirt and straw clinging to his Levi's.

"And you'd better hurry. My sister's just about ready."

Hank rushed from the barn, nearly tripping over his own feet. Janice laughed at his panic, then turned her attention back to the big black stallion now calmly standing in his stall. He looked at her, his black nostrils quivering. Janice stood in front of him, feeling his big head nuzzling her arms, then moving over to her tits. She froze, suddenly feeling something wild, something totally unnatural flash through her body. It was the same feeling she'd had when Chad began nuzzling her there in the livingroom.

Janice gasped, drawing back, her fingertips pressed to her mouth, her eyes widened. She felt the barn reeling around her as if she'd taken some kind of drug. Even for a lively, free- thinking spirit like Janice, what she suddenly felt for Thunder was unspeakable! He had nuzzled her tits, drawn that big sloppy tongue up her arm then over to her tits. That was when she'd moved away.

"Oh... oh Lord!"

What on earth was happening to her? Why was she acting like this, like some kind of Hollywood slut? God, she was worse than those sluts parading their asses up and down the boulevard! They made it with men. But she was turning on to this horse! Suddenly Janice heard jeering voices talking about the women in Tijuana, women who let donkeys fuck them right there on the stage in front of a bunch of leering sailors!

"No, no..."

Janice closed her eyes again, stretching out one hand and steadying herself against a low stall wall. She was breathing heavily, trying to regain some sense of reality in this natural situation. Then she thought of those days in Griffith Park once more, thought of the way the animals felt between her legs, that rocking, rolling sensation of something warm and muscular rubbing against her thighs and her butt. That tingle, that damned itchy tingle began all over again when she thought of those hours alone with horses. Her body grew warm, the nipples stretching, pulling against the surrounding nipple flesh. This was wrong, far more wrong than her tryst with the German Shepherd back there in the ranch house.

But what harm could there be if she only petted the stallion? What harm could there be if she just felt the warm body of that stud?

Sucking in another ragged breath, Janice walked up to Thunder, petting him again on the head. But this time she kept going back, moving along, talking to the big animal so he wouldn't get spooked. She felt his sides shuddering, heard him snorting a little nervously again as she moved back, her ass rubbing against the splintery stall wall behind her.

"There, boy, it's all right. Janice isn't going to hurt you," she cooed, rubbing her fingers over the warm sides.

How good, how strangely good and calming and yet exciting it was to feel Thunder's muscular sides with her fingers. The short smooth hair tickled her flesh. He was so warm, so firm! Janice stopped at his mid-section, looking back and seeing the animal was looking at her once more, having twisted his head halfway around. Those eyes! They almost had her in a trance as she stood there in the small area, her feet sinking into the false floor of shredded straw. There was that odor she found exciting, that pungent aroma of stale piss that made her wrinkle her nose.

What was she going to do? What on earth was she doing now, leaning heavily against the animal, drawing her hands over his sides? Was she thinking of going back farther, of touching him all over until she reached his prick?

"Oh my God... oh my God!"

Again Janice stopped, resting her forehead against Thunder's sides. She was a mature woman, an experienced woman -- certainly more experienced than her virgin sister Linda. Why couldn't she control her emotions, especially now here in the stall? Why couldn't she just get up and walk away, calling this little episode for what it was worth -- a pleasant but silly excursion into something that could be quite morally dark?

But she couldn't. Standing there, feeling those powerful sides heaving in and out, listening to the stallion's breath hissing through his nostrils, feeling the warmth radiating through her blouse and fingers, Janice felt glued to the spot. She was hesitating, feeling herself at some terrible boundary.

"God!" she moaned.

She glanced at her wristwatch. Linda would be expecting her in the house in a few moments to give her some kind of moral support. This was her first big date in a long time. Stroking the stallion's sides once more, Janice found herself embracing the animal draping her arms over his sides and pressing her body close to him. The woman found herself smiling at the touch of the big animal and at the thought of Linda going out for the first time in years. Her sister was going to get fucked! She was certain of that. In spite of the way Hank shuffled his feet and acted so inept and stupid, she could see in his eyes he was going to make every more he could to get between Linda's legs. She'd have to prepare her sister beforehand somehow, give her some sisterly advice on how to ride that wave when it finally curled and crashed in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.