Horse-Loving Niece - Cover

Horse-Loving Niece

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While helping out her aunt on her farm/ranch, a gal gets more loving than she can handle, from a dog, forced sex with a horse and of course the foreman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"No, Chad, no..."

Again Linda had tried pushing the animal from her, kicking him. She had driven her toes into his furry, powerful chest. The big German Shepherd backed away only for a moment, twisting his head around and snapping those powerful jaws at her retreating foot. Linda screamed, drawing her leg behind the other. She had heard that snap, that awful crunch of those criss-crossed fangs that could snap a small animal in two. She shuddered, wondering if he would attack her if she weren't more cooperative! The thought made her head reel. A dog... a damned, stupid dog telling her what to do! How the world was turning upside down for her!

He was so insistent too... so strong and insistent and overwhelming! And now he was stretching the nylon away from her body. She felt the surface of that tongue grazing one exposed cunt-lip. Too far! He was going far too far! Touching her pussy was too much.

"Stop it... damn you, stop this..."

Gasping from the unbelievable hot tickle she was experiencing, Linda shoved her hands down to cover the exposed hot flesh. Chad growled, licking her fingers, nuzzling at them with a hot eagerness that stunned her.

"Oh no, no... you can't be doing this to me, Chad, you... you can't..."

Her cry ended in a moan of delight. Yes he could and he was doing it. That tongue kept curling around her fingers, trying to get around to the prize, to her hot tender virgin pussy. Linda found herself thinking about it one more time, about letting the animal touch her some more without letting him really do anything.

But standing there in the hall, letting him touch her cunt with his tongue was going too far by most standards. The frowning face of her mother suddenly floated in front of her, those terrible words condemning her if she were to let a man touch her echoing through her mind. But this wasn't a man. What would her mother have to say about a dog? Again Linda choked out a laugh.

"Ohhhh... uuuuhhhh..." she moaned.

Linda tried kicking at the dog once more. Chad was ready for her again, backing away, then jumping forward when she nearly lost her balance from that blow. There was the sudden scalding pressure of his tongue as it brushed over the elastic leg band of her soaked panties, peeling her cunt-lips apart. That sensation, that touch of his tongue against her pussy-meat nearly brought her to her knees! Her shoulder blades banged heavily against the frame, knocking the picture from the wall. As it crashed to the floor behind her, temporarily startling the animal, Linda felt her knees shaking mightily. One wet lick had rubbed over her clit, making the woman bite down hard on her lower lip and draw blood. Yes, she had to punish herself, punish herself for feeling something this good coming from this unnatural situation.

For it was unnatural. Nothing seemed real, nothing seemed right any longer. She had never heard of a woman doing something like this. Well, she had heard of it, but the women doing it were always fictionalized joke characters or those awful whores south of the border who did it for the money. Horses! Donkeys! Now there was something she could try! If the dog didn't satisfy her, she could always go down to the corral and...

What am I thinking of? she asked herself.

Had she lost her senses? The clouds of her excitement broke for a moment and Linda saw herself as a sick, perverted woman doing the worst thing possible to satisfy her lust.

"Away... get away..."

But Chad pressed harder. She felt her asscheeks tight against the wall. She couldn't pull away from him, couldn't seem to make him stop. Again Linda raised her hand to strike the animal. And this time when the animal ducked back she pushed herself forward, staggering awkwardly toward her bedroom. He couldn't do it in there, not in her room, not when she locked the door.

"No!"

The animal pursued her, snapping at her ankles, threatening to bite her. Somehow Linda managed to kick him away, sweep into her room and slam the door before Chad could get in.

"Oh thank God, thank God," she moaned, leaning against the door, her hands still pressing against the wood.

Linda gasped and panted, her face red with passion, her clit throbbing like a burning red jewel while fuck juice dripped down her shivering thighs. She was away from the dog, but how she wanted his touch! How, even now with her body pressed against the locked bedroom door, she wanted the German Shepherd's tongue caressing her hot, drippy slit!

"God help me, it's so wrong, so wrong," she sobbed, jamming her whitened knuckles in her mouth and trying to drive those horrible, delicious feelings from her mind. There was the feeling of Chad's soft, warm furry body rubbing against her ankles, the feeling of his tongue sloshing in and out of her pussy while her clit burned with desire.

What was she doing? Oh dear God, what was she doing? Linda heard Chad whimpering and barking outside, heard him stretching against the wood, felt him butting against the door. He wanted in. He wanted to get at her cunt again, to lick her silly. In a second she felt her fingers closing around the brass doorknob, tightening, starting to twist it around. Was she going to open the door, let him in? She was dizzy with confusion, uncertainty. Again Linda stopped, biting down on her sore lower lip, feeling the awful morality of the situation. Then another rush of hot flashes seared her cunt. Her knees were trembling as she finally twisted the doorknob all the way, defying her moral side. The dog barked happily, rushing in too quickly for her to stop it now.

"Ohhhhh God, forgive me," she whispered as the dog swarmed around her. Linda stumbled in the gathering darkness, unsure of her footing. The other sandal came off. Standing there by the queen-sized bed, she hesitated, then crossed her arms and pulled off the jersey, reaching back around and unsnapping her bra. It was like getting in bed with a lover. A lover! A dog lover ! Linda sucked in a ragged breath, feeling her chest tighten at the thought, No, that was letting her mind go too far. She couldn't think like that, not if she wanted to keep what sanity she had. Reaching down, the woman unbuttoned her skirt, stepping from it, tossing the garment in the corner with her other clothes.

There would be no thought, no thinking about her mother, about her wilder sister who undoubtedly would have thought something like this deliciously kinky. There would be no thought of Hank, of her aunt who would undoubtedly have reeled back in horror. No, there was only her and that dog, that wonderful, awful dog now climbing onto the bed and edging toward her.

"Oh, ohhh..."

How much more comfortable, how much more sexy this was, lying there in the soft bed, the mattress caressing her half-naked body, the springs squeaking and groaning against their double weight. She wiggled backward on the bed, her heels digging into the mattress while her fingernails clawed at the coverlet. The dog was panting, his ears pricked forward, his eyes glistening almost evilly in the dark.

"Ohhhhh, Chad... this is wrong... wrong..."

Her voice sounded so small, so cracked and hollow in this small room. She gasped, feeling the velvety surfaces of her pussy exposed, feeling them rubbing together as she wriggled higher on the bed. Chad jumped forward, his forepaws hitting her thighs. It was such a wild feeling, such an overwhelming sensation that Linda nearly fainted from the delicious sensation.

"Ohhhhh..."

His nose rubbed up against her hot cunt mound, pressing the warm flesh. Linda cried out, snapping her head back, feeling her long blonde hair sweeping over her shoulders and lower back. He was whining, wiggling his strong body back and forth as he crouched above her on the bed. What a pair they made! The woman and her dog, her pet, her lover! Linda held her head with her fingers, petrified with horror.

There was no going back now. She had made the choice, had invited him here into her room. And now she had to pay the price. He was touching her with his tongue, making her stomach buck with fear. It was an unnamed fear, but one that nevertheless made her cry out. Why wasn't she striking him or screaming? Why wasn't she trying to kick him away as she had in the hall? All she could think of was that wonderful slick touch against her flesh.

Slowly, gradually, the fear eased, turning into something else, something unrelated to terror.

"Chad..." she murmured through a haze of passion.

There wasn't a threat, a horror in her voice anymore. As the seconds ticked by, Linda was becoming more and more aroused by the panting German Shepherd. She twisted her body from side to side on the bed, found herself grasping at the coverlet and nearly tearing at the material as the hot tension in her cunt increased.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.