Horse-Loving Niece - Cover

Horse-Loving Niece

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - While helping out her aunt on her farm/ranch, a gal gets more loving than she can handle, from a dog, forced sex with a horse and of course the foreman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

They were watching her, standing there in front of the stall and watching her as she moved behind the big stallion. Her fingers were stroking the big animal's rump as before, her mind whirling around as she looked at the two ranch hands in front of her, then she moved her gaze to Thunder who still eyed the men suspiciously.

"Come on, baby, come on, give us the show," Jack called out, reaching down and rubbing his fingers up along his rigid dick.

Janice moved to one side, her fingers now caressing the stallion's sides. Thunder shuddered as before, his hindquarters pawing the ground, raising little tufts of dirt and hay. Janice began stroking him, moving her fingernails down to his balls. Thunder stiffened, his powerful body rippling, trembling with her light touch.

"Oh, man, man he digs it," Sam said, looking at the horse.

"Yeah she knows how to treat 'em right. You been doin' this a long time, baby? You been suckin' horse dick for a while?" Jack taunted, slamming his hands against the side of the stall while laughing.

Janice ignored them, stroking her hands down until she felt the hot, rigid stalk of Thunder's cock. The big horse let out another shuddering neigh, moving forward and shaking his head back and forth. He was expecting her to jack him off once more. He was spreading his legs apart as much as he could while raising his damned tail as if he were going to take a dump or piss. Trembling, Janice moved her hands down to his prick, her shivering fingers touching his cock now, caressing the hot flesh. Thunder neighed softly, his lips smacking together, his nostrils flaring while those brown eyes rolled in his head. The men were impressed. The catcalls stopped. They stood there, rubbing up against the splintery wood, watching half in awe, half in excitement as the woman began arousing the horse.

"Better than T.J., right, Jack?" Sam panted, his eyes narrowing.

"You bet, man. The Mexican chicks down there at the Blue Fox ain't got nothin' over this bitch here. She's doin' it for free!"

Yes, for free. A free show! That's what they were getting, a free show and a chance to watch her degrade herself. Her fingers were moving up and down the fat black cock now, tugging at the loose outer skin, making Thunder paw the ground with his forelegs. The barn reverberated with the pants and snorts of the animal, punctuated by Janice's cries and the men's taunts.

"Come on, baby, give 'em a blowjob. I wanna see your mouth on that fuckin' dick," Jack said.

"Yeah, just like before. We seen you lickin' his balls, draggin' your mouth on his cock. Now we wanna see it again," Jack seconded.

Janice swallowed hard. They were telling her nothing new. She was going to do that anyway. They had just hurried her along. Bending forward, the brunette tongued Thunder, touching his balls with the tip of her tongue while still working her fingers up and down, jacking at the big powerful cock. Up and down. Up and down. Her tongue sloshed up and down, while her fingers kept on squeezing that hefty hunk of prickmeat.

"Man, you think she can fuck it?"

Jack turned and grinned at his buddy.

"Yeah, why not? Man, I'll bet that bitch's cunt's itchin' for some horsemeat, right?"

Janice didn't hear them. She was too aroused by the touch of his cock and balls against her tongue and lips. But now she watched as they opened the stall, Jack stroking Thunder's head to keep him calm while Sam walked back to where Janice stood.

"Come on, baby. We're gonna really see that dog and pony show. You're gonna dig it, really dig it," he said, pulling the protesting woman from the stall.

Janice watched helplessly as Jack led the big stallion out of the small area into the central corridor. The other animals began to stir, some of the horses pushing their heads out and twisting them around in the direction of the naked woman and the two men. Jack stopped Thunder just outside his stall, petting him regularly on his sides while looking back to his buddy.

"Think he's gonna stand still long enough?" Sam wondered, tightening his grip on Janice's wrists.

"Give it a try. You're gonna have your cunt stretched big and wide, baby," Jack said, giving the animal a final pat on the head, then moving back to his buddy.

The two men petted Thunder's sides, talking to him while still holding onto Janice.

"What are you... you going to do?"

Janice pulled weakly at their grip. Sam held her with one hand, ducking down and crawling under the horse's flat belly. He kept stroking Thunder, talking to him, working his hand up and down the big stallion's legs to keep the animal calm.

"Get 'er down!" he ordered.

In a moment Janice found herself flat on the ground, her legs pulled to either side of the horse, the men gripping her ankles. She felt the hay scratching at her back and shoulders, wadding in her tangled brown hair. Staring straight up, she realized they had pulled her under Thunder. She saw his flat belly, saw that long, thick, hard cock she had been mouthing moments ago.

"Uh... get 'er up... yeah, that's it, man, gotta fit 'er on the Goddamned thing," Jack said, drawing her leg over one knee as Sam did the same thing.

The men were panting with the effort of tilting her body up, drawing her legs and thighs over their knees, then pulling her up toward Thunder's fat cock. Her knees were bent slightly, nearly touching the flat underbelly. Thunder was moving nervously around again, the hoofs pounding the ground dangerously close to her head. Janice let out a small cry, gasping for air as she felt his cock -- that fat, black, horse prick brush up against her thigh.

"Gotta work it in for her, damn it. Fuck, touchin' a fuckin' horse's dick ain't my idea of a turn-on," Sam grumbled.

Janice blinked, her head on the ground while her torso was angled up. Both men held her legs spread widely apart, her asscheeks jiggling from their movements. And then Sam was holding Thunder's cock. It was so unreal, but there it was! And he was moving the horse's prick toward her cunt. They slid her up a little more. And then, in a moment, there was contact, the actual contact of Thunder's prick against her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.